Status: Finished

Vampires Are Easy to Kill

Oxford University: 11

Victor and I headed upstairs, leaving Aiden and Marilyn alone. He's pulling me by the hand. I just went along like a puppet. We passed by many rooms, but then we got to one that had a symbol on it.

The doorknob was red, that’s why it really stood out.

"Welcome to our new room, my Princess." said Victor, giving a bow as he opened the door. I gasped at the sight of the room. It was entirely red with black. The wardrobes were black.

The drapes were red. The furniture was black. The room was pretty huge. It had a Queen Size bed. The sheets were red and the blanket thing was black. The pillows were red. To the right was another door.

I walk to it and open the door. It was a large bathroom. It had a tub and shower. There was two sinks, and the place was made of marble, black marble.

"So do you like it?" asked Victor leaning his right shoulder on the door frame.

"It's beautiful." I said smiling.

"And you haven't seen the walk in closet just for you." he said with a chuckle.

"A walk in closet?" I said surprised. He moved and started to walk to the other side of the room. I follow him. There was another door, Victor opens it, and inside I could see all sorts of clothes.

I run inside and start to check out all the clothes. There was mostly VANS and VOLCOM. Of course there were also formal dresses, which were beautiful.

I pushed a button I saw, and then a wall moved to reveal shoes. There were different designs of VANS.

"OMFG, I can get used to this."

"And you will. Most of the time we party and have fun. That’s why there are a lot of dresses. We go to many parties." said Victor.

"I know I have everything. But I just need one more thing." I said.

"Anything." said Victor.

"I want to continue my education." I said.

"I knew you would so I transferred you to Oxford University." said Victor.

My jaw dropped.

"I was just thinking like a community college, but Oxford is freaking' AWESOME!!" I said. I ran to Victor and gave him a hug.

"I'm glad you're happy." said Victor. He went a kiss for the lips but I moved my head to the right so he kissed my left cheek.

"Sorry. I don't think I'm ready for that." I said with a weak smile.

"I understand. I have all the time in the world." said Victor with a smirk. “You should go to sleep, school starts tomorrow for you."

"Wow already? Awesome." I said happily.

Then my stomach growled. My cheeks turn red from embarrassment.

"I guess we should eat huh?" said Victor. I nod my head. “I’ll inform the servants."

"I'm going to take a shower." I said. I grabbed a towel from the many, and headed to the other side of the room.

I open the bathroom door and once inside I lock it. I undress myself; put the water to warm, but mostly cold. I step inside, and let the warm-almost cold water hit me. After about 10 minutes, I step out.

'Crap forgot to grab clothes.' I told myself. I wrap the towel above my breast.

My wet hair was down and dripping. I unlock the door and peek outside.

"Victor?" I said. There was no response so, I step out and walk fast to the dressing room. I close the door behind me and lock it. I look around and find some underwear and bras.

Surprisingly they were my size 36C. I find a black shirt with System of a Down, and I put it on. I grab the skinny jeans and pull them on. I find some shoes, with Gir, from Invader Zim on it.

I sort of squeal when I see them, I loved Gir. I look in some of the drawers and find some wrist bands of AFI. I put them on.

Fully dressed I walk out the closet and walk towards the counter with the brushes and things like that.

I find a blow dryer and dry my hair. I put it in a pony tail. I grab eyeliner and make sure it's thick and visible.

KNOCK KNOCK!

It came from the door.

"Um... come in?" I said slightly confused. The door opens and in comes Aiden... alone."Wheres your twin?" I said with a smirk.

"Ha ha. Dad told me to escort you to dinner." said Aiden avoiding my eyes.

"I'm ready." I said.

"Good." said Aiden.

He turns and starts walking. I jog a bit to catch up to him.

"So, happy you're back home?" I said trying to make a decent conversation.

"Yes." he said coldly. I roll my eyes.

"I'm going to Oxford tomorrow." I said. His face expression doesn't change.

"And I care because?" he said rudely.

"Ass." I murmured

"Mortals." said Aiden.

"Half mortal, thank you very much." I said.

"My gosh you're so annoying." said Aiden.

"And you're a stubborn jerk. See we're even." I said a little loud.

We reach downstairs and don't talk anymore to each other. At the bottom of the stairs, we make a right and into the dinning room.

It's a long table, filled with food, and a cups filled with red liquid. Blood.Duh! I make a funny face when I see two vampires drinking it like it was water.

At then end of the table was Victor with two empty seats, one to his right and the other to his left. Aiden signals me to take the one to his right. A servant pulls the chair out and helps me settle.

"Hello Viola." said Victor.

"Hello Victor." I said back with a nod.

"I do hope you're hungry." said Victor.

"Hel--I mean yes. Um just one question." I said.

"Anything my love." said Victor.

'My love....ew.' I thought.

I force a smile.

"Ahem, do you happen to have something to drink that’s not....blood." I said. He chuckles.

"But of course. Your glass has water in it, and if you want something else you can ask Butler here." said Victor.

The same man who announced us came from the shadows.

"Ms Hallow." said Butler bowing his head.

"Hi, um, do you have iced tea, the sweeten one, because I hate the no sweeten one." I said.

"Yes, I'll be back." said Butler.

"Thank you." I said as he left.

"Let's begin dinner." said Victor.

Everyone began to fill their plates with food. I reach for the chicken and grab two pieces of legs. Then Smashed potatoes. Bread. Macaroni. I begin to eat, like I always did. Suddenly I had the feeling everyone was watching. I look up to see they were looking me curiously.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"It's just they're not used to seeing Americans eat." said Aiden.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I said glaring at him.

"I think you know what it means." said Aiden with an annoyed voice.

"Well you see my 'mother' wasn't around much to teach the way English vampires eat." I said.

"Relax Viola, Aiden. We want a dinner in peace." said Victor.

Butler came back with the iced tea.

"Thank you." I said as he places the glass filled with the ice tea in front of me.

"So Viola, tell me what are you studying for?" asked Victor.

"I want to be a midwife. In High School, I was in a magnet program called AIMS; it stands for Aspiration in Medical Services. They helped me find what I wanted to be." I said.

"Interesting, and why a midwife?" asked Victor.

"I always found the miracle of birth interesting." I said. “Plus it pays well."

Vic chuckles. "True, true. I think one time Aiden wanted to be a Doctor, but found that being around blood would hard for him to resist." said Vic.

"It's all in the mind. But I guess some people aren't as good as that as others." I said.

I look over to Aiden who glares at me.

The rest of the dinner I talked to Vic. He seemed to be a very educated person. I can see why my mother fell for him.

He had a smile that brought the dead to life. His skin wasn't to pale. I haven't seen his abs, but if Aiden has the greatest six pack, then I'm pretty sure Vic has something even better.

Hours later, it was time to go to sleep.

Just when dinner ended. Marilyn grabbed Aiden's hand. They head the same way as me and Vic. Aiden's room was only three doors from ours.

As he and Marilyn go inside I felt my heart breaking.

Before we go inside I look to the side and see Aiden looking back. I glare at him and he glares back. But I knew we were both dying to be with each other.