Status: Finished

Vampires Are Easy to Kill

Lust: 12

"Oxford University!" I said as I come out the limo.

Aiden behind me. Vic some had morning meeting.

“Are the people here nice?"

"I wouldn't know. I only talk to Matt and Dominic." said Aiden flatly.

I roll my eyes. "Care to show me to the Admistration?" I said.

"Whatever." said Aiden who started walking and I start to follow.

I was wearing my hair down as always with thick eyeliner and eye shadow. I had a tight shirt of The Muse and skinny jeans with different patches of different metal bands. And a bag with MCR.

The campus was huge and it looked so awesome. Soon we reached the admistration office.

"How may I help you?" A pale woman asked. I sensed she was a vampire.

'Great a vampire' I thought.

"This is Viola Hallow she's here to register." said Aiden.

"Oh right, we had a call saying you would be coming this morning. We already have your schedule here." said the lady.

"Don't I need to show my transcript and take an EPT?" (English placement Test) I said.

"Mr. Harrison already sent your transcript since last week and we know you're test scores are high enough so you don't have to take It." said the lady.

"Since last week?" I said.

"Yes." said the lady.

"Oh right." I said. I take the schedule and look at it. It had me in the nursing program. 'Awesome!' I thought.

~First Period~

I walk in the class and take the seat in the front middle. Yes I'm a nerd. The class was just about what we were going to do that week. I was coming in the middle of the year so it was a bit weird, because people knew answers and I didn't but I caught on quick.

My second period was really the same and so were the next three. After the third, it was time for lunch, which was for an hour. At the cafeteria, I grab a pizza slice and a salad.

A grape soda, and some fries. I take an empty table and start to eat. With my fork I start to pick the salad. 'Just like in LA, no friends, no one to talk to' I thought. Then three people sit in front of me.

I look up to see Aiden, Matt and Dominic.

"Didn't think we were going to leave you alone did you?" asked Matt.

"I was praying for that. But I guess it didn't work." I said.

"How's first day Mate?" said Dominic.

"A.) none of that mate thing. B.) so far it's been like expected." I said taking a bite from the pizza.

"Hey Dominic who you gonna take to the ball?" asked Matt.

I begin to eat the rest of the pizza. I wasn't really interested in what they were talking.

"Don't know. Maybe that girl from the bar. What was her name?" said Dominic.

"Barbara?" said Matt.

"That’s the one. Mate she has so many curves." said Dominic moving his hands like making a girl body. They both start to laugh and I glare at them both. They stop when they see me and start to get nervous.

"Why'd you stop laughing? Scared of a girl?" I said with a smirk.

"The Slayer side of you." said Matt with a scared voice.

"Didn't I already apologize for the thing?" I said. “Plus you're a vampire you heal quickly."

"True." said Matt. “What about you Aiden? Who are you going to take the engagement party."

"For who?" I asked. All three look at me with a who-else-do-you-think look. "Oh...Sorry didn't know there was going to be a ball. Geez bite my head off."

"So Aiden?" said Dominic.

"I don't know." said Aiden.

I try to look like it was nothing.

“Maybe Marilyn."

"She's hot." said Matt.

"How long have you and her been, you know...shagging'." said Dominic laughing. I almost choked on the soda. “You okay Viola?"

"Yeah. I'm great." I said. “I’m gonna go."

"Oops sorry if we made it uncomfortable." said Matt sincerely.

"It's okay. Me and Aiden are way over each other." I lied with a forced smile.

~Mansion~

When I get home I immediately begin on my homework. I use the computer Victor had bought me. I start to type about the different tissues in the body, their functions and location in the body.

I was done by 7:30pm. Victor still wasn't back from the meeting he had. So I decided to walk around the mansion. I opened the door across from us, and it was a mini library.

I thought. Then about two doors down. I hear a guitar being played. Who ever was playing it was very good. I put my ear on the door and start to bang my head.

"What are you doing?" asked Aiden. Making me jump.

"Don't, do that." I said with my hand on my chest.

"That’s Justin's room." said Aiden.

"And who is he?" I said.

"My younger brother." said Aiden.

"You have a brother?" I said.

"Yeah he's your age. Well when you look at him in the mortal way." said Aiden.

"He's good at the guitar." I said.

All of a sudden the door opens. At the door frame was a black haired boy. Light crystal eyes. He had a lip ring which made him sexier. He had a smirk on that showed his white fangs.

"Hello Aiden. And who is this HOT lady?" said Justin taking my right hand and slightly kissing it.

"This," said Aiden getting my hand away from Justin "is Viola Hallow, dad's fiancée."

"You're younger than I thought." said Justin.

"Really?" I said. “You pictured me mid-thirties?"

"Exactly, guess dad has great taste." said Justin eyeing me with lust.

"Guess he does." I said.