Status: Finished

Vampires Are Easy to Kill

Thought so: 13

After meeting Justin, I went back to the room. I found the stereo and put in my mom's favorite singer. Enrique Iglesias. She loved to hear him in Spanish, even though she didn't understand it.

But I liked to listen to him in English. I put on her favorite song. 'Hero'. I walk to the bed and lay on it on my stomach. And I start to sing with the song.

"Your mother loved that song." said Victor's voice. I gasp and stand up. “Sorry didn't mean to alarm you."

"It's alright." I said fixing my hair.

"I remember, one time in a club I sang her that song." said Victor.

"Before she found out you were a vampire?" I said without thinking. I put my hand on my mouth as soon as the words come out. He chuckles.

“Yes before she found out."

"How did you react when you found out she was the Slayer?" I asked.

"I still wanted to be with her. But my father said that if I wanted to become King I would have to give her up or they would've killed her." said Victor.

"Really? So it was either you left her or they killed her?" I said looking at him straight in the eye.

"Yes, and I of course loved your mother very much." said Victor. “I had to let her go."

"Then why did you kill her?" I asked.

"After that she threatens to kill my son. Justin. I think you already met him." said Victor.

"Yes. You failed to mention him and...The engagement ball." I said.

"Right. That’s why I came up here. It's tradition to do so. So what’s today?" asked Victor.

"Saturday." I said.

"Then tomorrow is the ball. Aiden will show you our dances." said Victor.

"Aiden?! I swear I spend more time with him than with you." I said.

"Is something wrong with Aiden?" said Victor.

"No." I lied. 'Except that I love him.'

"Wake up early because there’s two dances to learn." said Victor.

"Ugh! Sure whatever." I said. Then my Phone began to ring. The ring tone was 'All my life' by Foo Fighters. (I FREAKIN' LOVE THE FOO FIGHTERS!!!!).

Victor stands and goes to the bathroom as I answer the phone.

“Hello?"

"Viola, it's James." said James.

"Oh my freaking' gosh. I miss you so much." I said.

"Me too kid. How's England?" he asked.

"Unsurprisingly cold." I said.

"And how is Victor behaving?" he asked.

"He's alright." I said.

"And you and Aiden?" asked James.

"What about him?" I asked.

"You're about to marry his father!" said James.

"Fine. It’s definitely awkward." I said.

"Thought so." said James.

"Thought so' " I said mocking him. He chuckles.

"Viola dinner is ready." said Victor.

"Oh alright." I said. “Well good bye James...for now."

"Bye kid." said James and we hanged up together. Dinner was the same. Except this time I was talking to Justin. Who knew we had so much in common. He loved the Foo Fighters too.

After dinner I really had to go to the bathroom.

"You go ahead Victor. I'll go to the one downstairs I don't think I can hold it." I said. He nods and goes. I run to the one near the kitchen.

After I was done, wash my hands. The door opens. I turn to see Aiden at the door.

"Hey! Jerk I could've been doing number 1!" I said.

"Seriously Number 1?" said Aiden.

"I'm still in touch with my inner child." I said.

"And I love that about you." said Aiden who comes to me and starts to kiss me. My eyes open in surprise, and I melt into the kiss, and kiss him back.

We pull closer together, so there was no space between us. I play with his hair, while he sneaks his hand up my shirt. Cups my breasts making me gasp and he slips his tongue into my mouth.

His hand goes from my shirt to my buttocks, he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He pushes me against the wall.

"W-wait!" I said pulling out. “What are we doing?"

"Uh kissing." said Aiden.

"No! I-I shouldn't be doing this." I said I make him to put me down. I straighten my hair because it was messy. “I don't get you Aiden. First you're all cold and now you're kissing me?"

"I can't hide these feelings Viola! I see the way my father looks at you. Lust and it drives me nuts. And then seeing you connect with my little brother. I can see he wants you too!" said Aiden angrily.

"So?" I said.

"So?! What do you mean so?" said Aiden.

"Aiden all you have to know is that my heart beats because of you." I said.

"What good does that do when I can't have you." said Aiden. "Would you run away with me?"

"What!?" I said.

"That’s it! Run away with me?" said Aiden with hope in his eyes.