Status: Finished

Vampires Are Easy to Kill

Light on your toes: 14

"I c--can't. Aiden. I made a deal with your father. My hand in marriage for the safety of the mortals." I said.

I walked away and I saw the deep hurt in his eyes as I rejected his offer. But, humans came before anything and anyone. I had to keep my promise to my mother because it’s that I lived for now.

---Later---

That night all I could think of was Aiden's kiss. So full of love and passion. The next morning, the sun, shined through the window and hit my face, waking me up.

When I turn to my left, I see that Victor's side was empty, but I heard water running in the bathroom. I pull the covers off and head to the closet, and pick some normal jeans and a shirt that said

'Good luck with Global Warming... bitches!!'

I go to the counter and brush my hair then I put some light make up. I hear the water stopping and out come a wet Victor. With only a towel wrapped around his waist. Whoa...boy was I right when I said, Victor had great abs.

I stare at them.

"Like what you see?" said Victor.

I blush. "Sorry, didn't mean to stare." I said.

"Its alright." said Victor. “You’re going to use the bathroom?"

"Just gonna brush my teeth." I said quickly, and walked in the bathroom and brushed my teeth fast. When I came out, Victor was fully dressed.

"I told Aiden to meet you in the living room. So you can practice. Well I have to go to a meeting." said Victor who kissed me quickly on the lips and walked away.

I was left there in shock. A few moments later I regain myself and walk down to the living room. Just as I went down my cell phone began to ring.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Vina, what time is it over there?" asked James.

"8 am." I said.

"Oh, over here is..."

"Midnight, I know. So anything interesting happening?" I asked hoping that some vampire may have attacked and the deal between me and Victor would be over.

"Nothing. It's been quiet. How are things over there?" he asked.

"Ugh, there’s a ball tonight. So Aiden is going to teach me the steps of their dances." I said. “On the bright side, I get to go to Oxford University."

"Really?" said James.

"Yup, I started yesterday." I said.

"Ahem, can we start this?" said Aiden's voice from the bottom of the stairs. I glare at him.

"I know it's difficult for you to understand, but I'm having a conversation." I said.

"Look, I want to get this over with, I have to meet Mari---never mind." said Aiden.

"No, say it. You're going to meet Marilyn." I said with jealousy written all over.

"Are you jealous?" asked Aiden with a smirk.

"Pshh, you wish. No I'm not jealous." I said. “Call you back James."

"Bye." said James and I hanged up.

"Let's get this over with." I said with my right hand on my hip as I walked down the stairs.

"Well you got the walk right, all you need is class." said Aiden. I glare at him and as I pass him, I flip my hair making I hit him on the face, and a smile goes on my face.

“You so want me."

"I want you to stop flirting Aiden." I said.

"Why?" said Aiden inches from my face, but I didn't back off.

"Because I said so. And I'm your father's fiancée." I said as a matter a fact-ly.

"So? That didn't stop you from kissing me back last night in the bathroom." said Aiden.

"Can we please just get started?" I said annoyed.

"Fine." said Aiden shrugging his shoulders and passed me, leaving a scent of his smell. And of course I took a sniff and he smelled good.

I then follow him to the middle of the room which was cleared out enough so we could dance. He stops and I bump into him.

"Watch it." I said. He turns around and now we're inches away again. I take a step backwards.

“Stop doing that!"

"Doing what?" said Aiden with an evil smile on his face.

"You know what British boy." I said.

"Let's do this. Okay so our dances are very similar to the Waltz except there’s a lot more spinning." said Aiden.

He pulls me closer to him and puts his hand on my waist, and makes my left hand touch his shoulder. And with my right we hold each other's hand in the air. I blush a little.

“Why are you blushing, I've seen you how God brought you to this earth?"

"That was a long time ago." I said.

"It was last week." said Aiden.

"Whatever." I said. “I thought we agreed you weren't going to fall for me?"

"You're too irresistible." whispered Aiden in my ear. This sent shivers down my spine, in a good way. “Now do you waltz?"

"Duh in High School they teach how to dance." I said.

"Good then we'll be done soon." said Aiden.

I roll my eyes. We start to move and without looking down I follow his lead. But on the seventh step I stepped on his foot on purpose.

"Oops my bad." I said with an evil smile. Aiden smirks at me.

"Just when I thought I couldn't---"

"What are you two doing?" said a voice.

Quickly me and Aiden separate, it was Justin who had said that.

"I'm teaching her how to dance our dances for tonight. Now piss off." said Aiden with an angry look.

"Whoa hold on mate, I'm the best dancer in our family. I should be the one teaching her to dance." said Justin with a grin.

"Father appointed me to teach her." said Aiden gritting his teeth.

"Whatever." said Justin who approached me and started to dance with me. He was really good, a bit better than Aiden, because his steps were smooth and I could keep up better.

We stop after 15 minutes of dancing.

"Wow you're good." I said breathing fast.

"You're good on your toes." said Justin.

"Thanks. When I was 9 I had the stupidest idea to join the ballet” I said.

"No wonder." said Justin.

"Where’s Aiden?" I said looking around he wasn't there.

"I think he went to a date with Marilyn." said Justin.

"Oh right." I said disappointed. I could feel Justin's eyes on me, so I look at him. “What?"

"Did you and my brother have a 'thing' " he said with air quotes.

“Wh--Me and Aiden--pshh no of course. We don't have a 'thing' “I said not looking at him.

“You mortals are so easy to read." said Justin.

"Please don't tell anyone, especially your dad. What me and Aiden had is over now." I said with a pleading look.

"I'm not stupid, I won't tell on you. But you owe me one." said Justin.

"Yeah, sure." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello there

:)

comments are lovely