Status: Finished

Vampires Are Easy to Kill

Runaway: 17

The next few days, were the longest of my life. Each day was a different task for the wedding. Day One- Guest list: I didn’t get much say in it, besides James. Day Two- Wedding dress: Once again I didn't get a say in it. I was like a zombie. Day Three- Band: Victor chose a normal rock band. I heard them and they weren't that bad.

Day Four- Church: Of course it was going to be in their church. Then it came. Two days before the wedding. I hadn't seen Aiden since that night at the engagement party.

Neither had Justin or Marilyn. Victor was getting worried about Aiden, as was I. I couldn't eat and I certainly couldn't sleep. I would be cranky. Sometimes I think Victor would notice that. Then on a fine afternoon, the phone rang.

"Harrison Residence." answered the Butler, Sam. "Yes, he lives here...really? Please give me the address...uh huh....mm-hmm...thank you."

"Who was it Sam?" I asked. "Some bartender. He said Aiden has been there for the past four days, drinking." said Sam.

I get up and immediately go over to see the address. I memorize it.

“I’ll go tell the Master, his son has appeared."

"Yes." I said, as I gave him back the address.

As soon as Sam was out of sight, I ran to the cars in the garage. I grabbed and key I found in the box. I clicked the unlock button, and a black mustang beeped. I quickly get on it, and put the address on the GPS.

"Destination is 5 miles away." said the GPS lady.

"Okay. Let’s hurry then." I said as I pushed the pedal. And it immediately moved fast. I felt the adrenaline. "Whoo Hoo!!!"

~Victor's Point of View~

I was in my office, making the plans I had for Viola... It is to take place after the wedding. When Viola gets comfortable around me. KNOCK, KNOCK

"Yes?" I said as I hid the papers.

"My Lord, there is news about Prince Aiden." said Sam.

"Come in. Tell me what you know." I said.

"I just received a call from a bartender saying Aiden has been there for the last four days. Drinking and is passed out in his bar." said Sam.

"Did you get the address?" I asked.

"Yes sir." said Sam handing me the paper with the address.

"I'll go pick him up. Where is Viola?" I asked.

"After I told her about Prince Aiden, I left her in the living room. But I believe I heard a car going out." said Sam. I quickly look to him. We both were thinking the same thing. Viola had gone after Aiden. I always suspected something between them. Since day one.

"What would like me to do sir?" asked Sam.

"Nothing. Let Viola bring Aiden back." I said.

"Yes sir." said Sam and left the office.

It angered me that Viola was so worried about Aiden. But things were going to change when she comes back.

~Viola’s Point of View~

"Destination reached." said the GPS.

"No duh." I said as I turned off the car. The bar, well pub, was made out of wood. I looked at the parking lot and saw a familiar car, which was the only car besides mine. I hug my coat because it was freezing. I open the door to the pub.

Of course there’s the smell of the alcohol. As I walk over to the bartender, my heels click the wooden floor, getting everyone's attention.

"I'm here to pick up, Aiden Harrison." I said to the bartender.

"He's over here at the back." said the bartender. I hesitate to follow, but I jump the table thing to the other side. With ooh's and ah's I follow the bartender. “He caused me a lot of trouble."

"Sorry to hear that." I said. At the back was small room. On the only bed in the room was a passed out Aiden.

"Well there he is. Call me if you need help getting him up." said the bartender and left. I sigh and walk over to the bed.

I take a seat where there is some space. "Aiden." I whispered. Aiden moans. "Aiden GET UP!!" I shook him.

His eyes slowly open, and he breaths.

“Gross." I said as I waved my hand to make the smell go away.

"Vi*hiccups*ola." said Aiden. "It’s been centuries my love."

"It's been four days you've been missing." I said with an angry look. “Why the heck did you left like that and didn't even bother to pick your cell phone?"

"You.*Hiccups*" said Aiden with a sad look. “I...*hiccups*...can't stand to see me dad touch you....and...*hiccups*....kiss you...I love you so much...I feel...like dying when I see you next to him."

"It's all sweet what you're saying. But I have to get you home." I said putting his right arm over my shoulder, and I stood up.

"Aren't I heavy for you?" asked Aiden.

"I was a Slayer, remember? One of my powers is super strength." I said. Aiden smiles.

“Why yes!! The mighty Vampire/Werewolf/Demon Slayer...*hiccups*....you know when I heard about the Slayer....I expected to see....a cheerleader with a secret life." said Aiden.

"Like Buffy." I said. Aiden nods. “Well sorry to disappoint you."

"You'll never disappoint me. You're....you're...hold that thought..." said Aiden, he got off and threw up in the corner of the room.

"That’s just not right." I said as I heard the throwing up sound.

"All done." said Aiden.

"Thank heavens." I said. I got out of the room and back to the bar. We go through the door to the other side. I dig in my jeans and find some money. “Here’s all I have...for any damage...and the gift he left back there."

As we leave, the bartender checks the back and gags when he sees the throw up.

Somehow I got Aiden in the car. I pushed the pedal and headed back to the mansion.

"Can't believe you got drunk, Aiden. And two days before the wedding, how..."

"Wait, the wedding is in two days?" asked Aiden. "How long have I been gone?"

"Almost a week. We didn't hear from you for four days...until this afternoon....can't believe it's already dark." I said as I looked at the sky and started to see stars showing. Then I hear sniffling. again and again. I wasn't crying...so the only person who was...was Aiden.

He's cheeks were wet with tears.

"Are you crying?" I asked as took my eyes of the road for a bit.

"No!" said Aiden defensively.

"Aiden, it's alright if you cry. There’s nothing wrong with showing your emotions." I said.

"Oh and I'm suppose to take advice from you! Ms Emotional person?" snapped Aiden.

"You don't need to snap at me, Aiden." I snapped back with a glare.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...” said Aiden switching personalities again. “Just the thought of losing you drives me INSANE!!"

"You think you're the only one who feels pain?" I said tears appearing. I grip to wheel tighter. “I can't stand Victor touching me...I miss my old life...when I was free to do as I wish...but promises I made in the past blocks me from having a normal life."

"Run away with me!" said Aiden.

"What?" I said, I sighed in frustration. “Not this again, Aiden.” I groaned as I looked back forth from the road and him.

"Right now. Let's not go back to the mansion! We'll run away together!" said Aiden.

"You're drunk right now...you're not thinking straight." I said wiping my tears.

"No. I mean it. We'll run away to France, Germany or Mexico!" said Aiden.

He knew my answer, why did he have to make this so difficult?