Status: Finished

Vampires Are Easy to Kill

Rodriguez: 20

"Bienvenidos a Gudalajara, Mexico." (Welcome to...) said the flight tender as we left the plane.

"Gracias.(thank you.)" Aiden and I said with a smile

I was wearing normal clothes now and Aiden was cleaned up. We got our bags and got on a taxi.

"Cualquier hotel que este mas cerca." I said.(Whichever hotel is closer.) to the driver. The driver nods and begins to move.

"How much money do we have left?" asked Aiden.

"About $1500. It should be enough. I have some friends here that can help us." I said.

"Slayers?" asked Aiden.

"The best I know. Beside myself." I said with a smirk.

"Conceited." said Aiden.

"Only sometimes. I can't believe, James is dead. Did he uh...suffer...a lot?" I asked. Aiden's eyes look away from mine.

"His screaming is still in my head. I think my father was looking for a way to steal your powers forever. James must've had the answers my father needed. But James never said a word. He died loyal to you." said Aiden. Tears fill up.

"God, suddenly I feel so alone." I said.

"You're not alone, Viola. If this love is meant to be, then it will overcome everything." said Aiden.

"Beautiful words." I said.

"Hey, I can be romantic too." said Aiden.

I smile.

"$30 pesos senora." said the driver. I dig in my jeans and took out a hundred.

"Aqui esta cien dolares. Quedese con el cambio." I said. (Here's $100, keep the change.)

"Muchas gracias. Que dios la bendiga." said the driver really happy.(Thank you so much. God bless you.)

We take our bags. The hotel wasn't all fancy but it wasn't dirty either. We reach the sign in desk.

"English?" I said.

"Yes." the lady said with a thick accent.

"A room please." I said.

"Name please." she said, not taking her eyes off Aiden, which bothered me. A lot.

"Valerie Parkson." I said, handing her a fake id. "And could you make it a single bed. We're honeymooning." She takes her eyes off Aiden, with disappointment.

'That’s right bitch he's mine.' I thought. Hey it's not jealousy. Maybe a little. Aiden wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer to him.

"Protective are we?" said Aiden as we were heading to our room. Room 15.

"Hey! That women was oogle-ing you." I said. The room was normal. Single bed, a TV, a bathroom and a balcony. You could see the whole city. "The last time I came here was in my senior year. For our senior trip. I was hoping to get away from slaying for a while, but I ended up, saving the world."

"Must've been very hard to keep up with your grades." said Aiden.

"Not really. Somehow I was able to juggle, school and slaying." I said.

Then I feel Aiden's lips on my neck. It startled me. I turn to face him and get into a passionate kiss. Aiden closes the curtains of the window, while we were kissing. I pull off the kiss and push Aiden on the bed. I get on top of him and start kissing him down the neck, when I reached his spot he moans. He pulls me off him and puts me under him.

"My turn." he whispered in my ear. He kisses me roaming every single inch of my mouth, slowly and gently moves down my neck. He finds my spot and I moan in pleasure. His hand, meanwhile was caressing my body. His right hand goes under my shirt and reaches my breast. He massages it, making me moan.

I reach down his shirt and feel on his hard abs. I take his shirt off, and he takes off mine. His kiss goes down to the top of my breast. I felt something move near my thigh.

"Eager are we?" I smirked.

"You have no idea." said Aiden.

[Hours Later]

I get off Aiden, breathing hard. Sweating. We had just done it for the third time. Aiden was breathing hard.

"That was...the best..se_...I've had." I said. "Better than last time"

"I love you, so much." said Aiden.

"I love you too. You have no idea how much I do." I said. "Again?"

"again." said Aiden getting on top of me.

[An hour later]

Aiden get's off me. "What time is it?" I asked.

"7:30pm. Why?" asked Aiden.

"Slaying starts at 10pm. And the place we're going is about two hours away. I'm going to take a shower." I said wrapping the sheet around me and headed towards the shower.

Five minutes later I come out and Aiden goes in. I change into some black jeans and put on a black shirt. I brush my hair and put on some make up. All cleaned and stuff, we called a taxi.

We get in.

"A pueblo de San Benito, por favor." I said.(To San Benito town, please.)

The driver nods.

"What's the name of the slayer?" asked Aiden.

"It's whole family, that’s in the business. The only daughter in the family was killed by a vampire, and since then the whole family has been in the business." I whispered.

"How many are in the family?" asked Aiden.

"With the parents...ten." I said. Aiden's eyes widen."There’s Manuel Sr. that’s the dad, Rosa the mom, Manuel Jr. the oldest, Miguel, Jose, Javier, Sebastian, Daniel, Ivan, and the youngest Edgar. The daughter's name was Elena."

"That’s a lot of kids." said Aiden.

"Yeah." I said.

[An Hour and a half Later]

"Ya llegamos."(We’re here.) Said the driver.

"Cuanto es?"(How much is it?) I asked.

"350 pesos.(In dollars it's about $35)" said the driver.

I hand him $50, I told him to keep the change. The man is thankful. The town was small and at night it was always quiet.

"So how do we find them?" asked Aiden.

"Where do all vampire attack?" I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Alley." said Aiden. I nod my head. I take his hand and pull him.

The ground wasn't made of cement only the sidewalks, the road was made of dirt. We find an alley behind a local bar.

"This where most likely a couple will come out on a make out session. And then either the guy or the girl starts to kiss the neck and then takes out his or her fangs and then bam! Starts sucking on blood of the innocent. Us, slayers hope to come in just before they sink their fangs." I said.

"How do--"

"Shh." I said putting my hand over Aiden's mouth.

Two people were coming out of the back door of the bar. I hear the Mexican music and people drinking and yelling. My eyes turn purple, because the girl was the vampire. The girl pins the guy to the wall.

"Eres fuerte. Me gustan las mujeres fuertes." said the drunk man.(You're strong. I like strong women.)

"Y a mi gusta los hombres guapos y jovenes como tu." said the girl.(And I like handsome, young men like you.) She takes out her fangs.

"Viola!" hissed Aiden.

"It's alright. watch." I said. The girl goes for the neck, but then I hear bullets. The drunken man passes out.

The vampire hisses at the other side of the alley. From the shadows comes out a boy. Around 23. taller than me. Brown hair and eyes. Tan skin and a smirk on his face.

"Rodriguez. Simpre ruinan lo devertido." hissed the vampire.(Always ruining the fun.)

"Pense que ya te mate." said Manuel Jr., the oldest.( I thought I killed you.)

"No matates a mi hermana. Y hora es tu turno." she said.(No you killed my sister. Now it's your turn)

She runs towards Manuel Jr. He smirks, and pulls the trigger, but no bullets came out. His smirk turns into a worried face. I move fast and kick the vampire in the stomach before she reached Manuel Jr. I grab Manuel's gun.

"Let the professional handle it from here." I said and winked.

I fix the gun. The vampire comes running towards me, I aim at her heart, and shoot. Perfect shot, it hit her and she turns to dust.

"Mira quien regreso. Viola Harper." (look who came back.)
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally, a damn update =]