Status: Finished

Vampires Are Easy to Kill

Plan: 21

"Back and better than ever." I said.

"Come here. I haven't seen you in two years. How old are you now?" asked Manuel jr.

"Twenty." I said. He hugs me and gives me the kisses on the cheek as a way to say hello. It's a Latin thing. "Aiden come here"

Aiden comes from where we were watching. Manuel points his gun to Aiden as soon as he came out of the shadows.

"No, Manuel. He's alright. He's with me." I said.

"Pero, Viola, he's a vampiro(vampire)." said Manuel jr.

"Don't you think I know that? I'll explain everything later. But I need to see the rest of your family." I said. Manuel looks at me. "Trust me, he won't harm anyone."

"I'll trust you." said Manuel. "Let's go."

[Rodriguez's Home]

"VIOLA!!!" chorused around the house. Everyone came to greet me. All of the boys. Mr. Rodriguez and the Mrs. Rodriguez came and hugged me. Before I could even say hi. With a smile on my face I greet all of them.

"Mija, it's been so long?" said Mrs. Rodriguez then her eyes shift to me to Aiden. Her light brown eyes darken as she senses he's a vampire. "Es un vampiro(he's a vampire)."

"I know. It's alright. I need to explain some stuff." I said going next to Aiden and interlocked fingers. All of the family gasp.

"Viola!" said Mr. Rodriguez.

"I know. But please listen to me." I pleaded to them. The family look at each other for a while.

"We'll listen." said Mrs. Rodriguez. "Boys go upstairs this is grown up stuff."

"Pero MA!" all of the young boys complained.

"No, pero's (no but's.)" she said in an angry tone.

They catch it and head towards the stairs. I give them a weak smile.

"Bye Viola." they all said. The only ones left in the living room was me, Aiden, Mr. and Mrs. Rodriguez, Manuel, Miguel , Jose and Javier.

"take a seat. And you better have a good explanation." said Mr. Rodriguez.

"Don't worry. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't in big trouble." I said.

Then I explained everything, since the day I met Aiden. I told them about Victor, about the rock that weakened me. I told them how close I was about to marry Vampire Royalty. I told them that me and Aiden loved each other. Javier wasn't too happy about it.

He always had a small crush on me. But it was innocent.

"You said you were in big trouble." said Mrs. Rodriguez.

"Victor, is not going to stop. He has to die, but...there is too many vampires in his castle. I doubt he is in his castle now. He's probably looking for us." I said.

"It won't be long before he finds out we fled from England, and came to Mexico." said Aiden.

"I still can't believe you agreed to marry this Victor." said Javier.

"I had no choice! I had to do what I thought was best. but I was wrong okay?!" I said frustrated.

"So what's the plan?" asked Miguel.

"We have one final battle. Just me and him---"

"No!" said Aiden. I hadn't told him about my plan yet, since I knew he would disagree. "Father, is too strong. You've seen his strength."

"That doesn't mean I don't have a chance, Aiden. If I can't beat him then no one else can!" I said.

"I don't want to see you get hurt, Viola. You're all I have." said Aiden.

"And you're all I have, with James dead---"

"James is dead?!" said Mr. Rodriguez. "When? How?"

"Not so long ago. He was… tortured...to death." I said with a lump in my throat.

"I'm so sorry to hear that mija, he was a good man." said Mrs. Rodriguez.

"He was the best." I said with a weak smile. "Back to the plan...I want one last show down with him. But knowing him, it will be a trap. He will have his guards. I was hoping if you could come with me...on what may be my last battle."

"Behind you always. We owe you one anyways." said Mr. Rodriguez. I put on a smile. "But you need to train, and train hard."

"I know. I will call Victor on his cell in three days, to torture him for a bit, tell him I want a show down. He'll accept of course...and in hopefully one month, Victor will be out of our lives." I said smiling to Aiden, who wasn't too happy about the plan.

He tries to smile.

"So, how long have you two been together?" asked Miguel.

"Idiota! Didn't you hear when she was talking?!" said Javier slapping the back head of his older brother.

"Don't mind my sons, Aiden. They're a bit…uh...what's the word?...retarded. I blame myself." said Mr. Rodriguez. I laugh and the whole family laughs.

"Come, come, I'll show you to your room." said Mrs. Rodriguez. "Oh. We're staying in a hotel." I said.

"No, you bring your stuff here. Plus that taxi takes forever to get here. But that will have to wait until tomorrow. it's late now." said Mrs. Rodriguez.

"Thank you." me and Aiden said.

"You can come down now and talk to Viola!" yelled Mrs. Rodriguez upstairs. "Ay ay ay, you were listening weren't you?" The kids never fully went upstairs.

"No." they all said shaking their heads. I laugh. "Did you really take on all those vampires in the club?" asked Edgar, who was about ten years old.

"Yes." I said.

"How many were they?" asked Ivan, he was eleven.

"About 100." I said.

"Actually there was 156." said Aiden.

"And you are?" asked Sebastian who was thirteen.

"Edgar, Ivan, Sebastian, Daniel. This is Aiden Harisson, he's my boyfriend." I said showing them out interlocked hands.

"Ohhh." they said dissapointed.

"Hey! Be happy that I'm happy." I said joking.

"But you were suppose to wait for me!" whined Daniel.

"Awww they all have a crush on you." said Aiden.

"Shut it, Aiden. Plus, they'll find girls their age. Who are cuter than me." I said.

"We better." said Sebastian.

"It's getting late. Time for bed." said Mrs. Rodriguez.

She lead us upstairs to our room. It was normal. The sheets were white and the huge blanket had a lion on it. It looked warm. Mrs. Rodriguez gave me some night gown, it was purple and it hit the floor and it was a bit big for me, she was a heavy women.

"I still think you shouldn't fight." said Aiden.

"Let's say I don't fight. What then? Keep running for the rest of our lives, well more like my life?" I said. "I want to face this problem once and for all. So we can have a life of our own."

"What if it all goes wrong, Viola?" asked Aiden.

"Then I would die happy, because at least I tried. I wasn't raised a coward. The happiness you've given me is enough to last me forever." I said.

Aiden pulls me into his arms. He hugs me. Stroking my hair.

"If you die. I die." said Aiden. "You're right. We can't run forever. And when all of this is over...we'll get married and have lots of babies."

"Married? Children?" I said with a confused.

"What? You don't want to marry me? Or have children with me?" asked Aiden surprised.

"Joking. I was just joking. OF COURSE I want to marry you. We'll see about the children part." I said joking as well. Of course I want to marry and carry his children. Wanted more than that.

"Fine. As long as you're with me." said Aiden.

Image

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for any grammer mistakes