Status: Finished

Vampires Are Easy to Kill

Forever Mine: 25

~Sunday Morning~

I tried to sleep last night, but I couldn't.

The nightmares won't let me. I keep seeing my mother and James. The only two people I had cared about were gone. But now I'm going to start my own family.

I turn to my other side of the bed to look at the peaceful Aiden. God what if he found out I'm pregnant? How will he take it?

"Stop staring at me." he said with his eyes closed.

"Who says I am?" I said.

He opens his eyes, even now my heart melts at his sight.

"Because I know you too well." He answered.

"Have you ever thought of having kids?" I had to asked out of the blue.

He stares at me for a moment.

"Do you really think it's appropriate to talk about something like this?" he said smoothly. “On a day like today?"

"Why not? After today I may not--"

"Shh! Don't say that." said Aiden as his index finger touched my lips to seal them. “We’re going to make it."

"What if we don--"

"No! We're going to be happy. We're going to have loads of children." he said and then he lifts my chin and kisses my lips.

He starts to deepen the kiss and I respond back the same way. Aiden's hand starts to travel from my face to my right breast, I then stop him.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't Aiden." I said avoiding his eyes. “I’ve got to go practice." and before he could say anything, I pull away from his body and throw the covers over and walk to the bathroom and locked it.

As soon as I was in there, I felt a hurl of vomit coming up. I tried to swallow it down but it was too much.

I ran to the sink and threw up.

After about 3 to 5 minutes later I was done.

I wash my mouth with paste and brush. I look in the mirror and saw my hair everywhere. I took a shower and then blow dried my hair and straighten it.

"Morning." said Javier as I entered the kitchen, there was food on the table, he was eating eggs.

"Morning." I said melancholy.

"Aww what's wrong?" asked Miguel.

"Nothing." I answered quickly with a nervous laugh, a little too nervous.

"Something is up." Miguel said. “I can feel the tension, you guys."

"Viola is pregnant." Javier said. “God I feel so much better.”

"Javier!" Manuel and I yelled at him.

"What?!" Aiden's voice, froze my entire circulatory system.

I hear his footsteps approaching and takes the seat next to mine.

His eyes full of worry and confusion. I gulp, loudly.

"Please tell me you didn't hear that." I said closing my eyes, hoping this was a bad dream.

"Is it true?" he asked, ignoring my last comment. I just looked at random things in the kitchen, my mouth dry as the desert.

He grabs my face and makes me face him.

"Is it true?" he repeated. I nod my head slowly and bite my lip and the tears starting to flow.

"When did you found out?" asked Miguel.

"Yesterday." I said in a low voice, I hung my head.

"You weren't planning on telling me were you?" Aiden asked in a hurt voice.

"Let's go. it's their business." barked Manuel to the other too, who don't argue and walk out of the kitchen.

"I'm so sorry, Aiden. But if I told you...then you would've told me to not fight." I said.

"And it's a very good damn reason. You're pregnant!" Aiden said, raising his voice in anger. “Do you have any idea how dangerous that is?”

"I have to do this!" I said raising my voice.

"No! I can't risk my chil--" but Aiden stops as he realizes he's going to be a father, I saw it in his eyes. “We’re postponing the battle."

"No we're not. It's going to happen tonight no matter what." I said.

"But--"

"No! This is it! No going back Aiden. If I don't fight now, then I'll never fight. When Victor finds out about this child he will do anything in his power to destroy it. I will NOT let that happen. My child will have a mother, and if the father wants to stick around then good." I said.

Aiden looks angry but it soon subsides.

"Of course I want to stick around." said Aiden kissing my hands. “You're going to have my child. I would never dream of leaving you, more now than ever."

"I love you Aiden." I said.

"Marry me Viola Harper. Do me the honor of being my wife." said Aiden.

"I'd love to." I said smiling from ear to ear.

"Let's do it now." said Aiden smiling as well.

"What?" I said surprised.

"Now. Let's go to city hall and get married." said Aiden spontaneously.

I look into his eyes, to see if he was telling the truth, and there was no lying.

"Okay! Let’s do it." I said.

[City Hall]

"Do you Aiden Harrison take Viola Harper?" asked the judge.

"I do." said Aiden, the grip on my hand tightens a bit.

"Do you Viola Harper, take Aiden Harrison?" asked the judge.

"I most certainly do." I said.

"Please sign here and here. And witnesses" said judge, we both sign and then Manuel, Javier and Miguel sign as witnesses. "By the power invested in me by Los Angeles California, I now pronounce you husband and wife.” The judge said. “You may kiss the bride."

Aiden and I kiss. His kiss was tendered and gentle, full of love and passion.

"Now you're mine forever." whispered Aiden in my ear.