Status: Finished

Vampires Are Easy to Kill

It's Really Over

“No more games, Victor!” I yelled into the darkness. I made sure all of my senses were on point. I would not let him catch me unguarded.

“Who’s playing games?” Victor laughed.

He appeared behind me and I swung my leg to hit him, but he caught it with his hand. He twisted it and I moved along with it so it wouldn’t hurt. I tried to punch him but he also blocked it.

“C’mon, Vi. You’re better than that.”

So he and I fought. He would land punches and so would I. I was glad he didn’t use the stone that made me weak.

Victor was really fast and really strong.

I knew this was what I was preparing for my whole life. The reason why I didn’t go to parties and instead trained the entire night. This is why James trained me so hard and so harsh. He knew vampires like Victor wouldn’t be easy to take down.

Victor and I moved fast and almost at the same speed.

It wasn’t long before I was used to his speed and I could predict his next moves. I had the upper hand and I was getting better. I landed more punches and blocked more hits. Finally I saw the opportunity and I stabbed Victor straight through the heart. I saw as his eyes went wide.

He was shocked. I was too but I was more happy.

I drew out the sword and watched as he went down to his knees and before he hit the floor he was ashes. As soon as he was dead I heard the fighting stop.

I looked up and saw that the rest of the vampires fled. I noticed I had a cut in my arm. Victor must’ve almost stabbed me but I got away. I held my wound in my hand and walked over my friends. They were all alive and I was thankful none of them died.

“You’re hurt!” Aiden rushed to me.

“It’s all right.” I said.

“You’re bleeding, how is it all right?” Aiden said.

“Relax,” Manuel said. “She heals faster.”

I removed my hand and there was no more bleeding. Aiden frowned.

“Right.” He said.

“Is it really over?” Javier asked.

I nodded.

“It’s really over.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The End :)