Status: Finished

Vampires Are Easy to Kill

I Know the Consequences: 08

Every night since then, me and Aiden would sneak out at night and make out. I loved being near him and hugging him and telling him how much I loved him. And yes we've had sex. It was beautiful and the best I've had, but I have nothing to compare it to. Yes, I was a virgin, and Aiden was my first.

But I didn't tell him. On the day I had to choose, I was in bed naked with Aiden, we had just done it for the third time. He was incredible. He was rough and soft at the same time. Then he would kiss my neck, which gave me goose bumps.

"Aiden stop it, you're giving me goose bumps." I said bringing his lips to mine, and explored his mouth. We break the kiss and stare into each other's eyes. He has this look on his face, that’s unexplainable...could it be love?

"I never thought I could love...until you came into my life." whispered Aiden.

"Me either, before you, my heart was as cold and as dead as yours was." I said “Hate to ruin the moment, but what time is it?"

"10:56pm." said Aiden looking at his watch.

"I have to go." I said pushing him off me.

"Where?" asked Aiden. I get off the bed and put on my bra, and my panties.

"To meet Victor." I said trying to find my shirt and found it on the lamp. It was a rough night.

"For what?" Aiden asked.

"You know what. To tell him yes on the marriage thing." I said. Aiden gets up, he had his boxers on.

"What?!" said Aiden. "You're going to marry my father?"

"His offer is very good, and as a Slayer I have to do anything to protect the innocent..."

"For your liberty?" asked Aiden.

"If I have to." I said. "Aiden you have to understand to me innocents always comes first."

"What about us?" Aiden questioned.

"Us? There can never be us anymore, and I know it's harsh and cruel, but that’s life." I said.

Aiden was mad and what I was saying wasn't helping.

"So you're just going to marry my father and waste your mortal life?" asked Aiden.

"It's my duty!" I said my voice rising.

"But you shouldn't have to!" said Aiden.

"Ugh! It's useless talking to you." I said putting my shoes on, which was Vans so it was fast. I grabbed my jacket and slammed the door shut.

'Why can't he understand, that many people's lives are at stake.' I thought, as I drove back to James house to shower, since I smelled like sex. When I got home, the house was empty.

I took a shower, and then pulled on my clothes. Skinny jeans and a Korn t-shirt. I blow dried my hair and then applied make up on. I went down to the basement and took my sword, my gun and stakes. I didn't entirely trust Victor.

'But you love Aiden.' I said to myself. ‘But I swore on my mother's grave that innocents would come first no matter what or who....I know, you're right.' I finally arrived at the alley from a week ago.

It was empty. But not for long. In seconds I sensed many vampires around me. I turned my powers on, so now my eyes were purple. From the shadows comes Victor, with Aiden. I hide my surprise look when I saw Aiden.

"Vi, it's so good to see you, so you've reached a decision." said Victor.

"Yes." I said.

"And?" said Victor.

I don't answer right away. My eyes changed from Victor to Aiden, who was glaring at me.

"I accept." I said. “I will marry you for the safety of the mortals."

"Fantastic!" said Victor. Victor takes a few steps next to me, and wraps his left hand on my waist pulling me closer to him, I could smell his cologne. It was a good smell, truthfully.

Aiden's p.o.v.

My father, Victor asked me to go and find out the decision, Viola had made. I said no, since I already knew the answer.

"Come son, it's not everyday, a slayer agrees to marry a vampire." my father said.

"What makes you think she'll say yes?" I asked.

"Because she cares for the humans and she'll do anything to keep them safe." said my father with a smirk. “Viola, truly looks like her mother, her face and...She of course has her father's attitude also."

"You met her father?" I asked.

"We fought each other in the war." said my father. “But that’s another story, come we must leave."

Me, my father and many others 'teleported' to the alley. From the shadows, I saw Viola. Even now she made me feel nervous. I could tell she knew we were there. We come out from the shadows.

I glare at her, to try to keep my reputation. I mean no one knew that we've had sex, and that we loved each other.

"Vi, it's good to see you, so you've reached a decision?" asked my father.

"Yes." she said.

"And?" asked my father. She doesn't answer quickly, but shifts her eyes from my dad to me. I merely glare at her, while I was dying inside, because I knew the answer.

"I accept." she said, and at the same time breaking me. “I will marry you for the safety of the mortals."

"Fantastic!" said my father going next to Viola, and wraps his hand around her waist. The blood inside is boiling. How dare he touch her?

Then my father pulls her closer, and kisses her on the lips with his hand on her back pulling her in. My eyes widen and anger builds inside of me. I had the urge to punch my father in the face.

It angered me that I loved viola and I couldn't tell anyone about it. Now Viola was going to be my step mother. The women I love is going to marry my father.

He pulls out from the kiss and a red cheek surprised Viola, takes a deep breath.

Viola p.o.v.

After Victor kissed me, now I know where Aiden got his lips from, I gasped for air. He had caught me off guard.

"Now, we'll be moving to England in about a week." said Victor.

"England?" I said.

"Yes, I can't stand this America anymore." said Victor. “You have time to say good bye to your friends."

"I don't have friends. Slaying was a full commitment; there was no room for friendship." I said coldly.

"That’s a cruel thing to say...I like you already." said Victor.

I merely roll my eyes.

“Start packing we leave next Monday."

"Don't you dare start thinking you can order me around, cause if I want to I can just change my mind AND I don't care if I have to fight vampires for the rest of my empty life." I said.

"You're right my apologies, I'll see you in a week, meanwhile my son here will be with you 24/7." said Victor.

"But..."

"End of discussion." he said and left leaving me and Aiden alone in the darkness. There was a long and very awkward silence.

Me the Slayer was in love with a vampire who happens to be the son of the vampire I'm going to marry soon...I'm surprised how calm Aiden looks.

"Sooo." I said breaking the silence. “Guess we're stuck together for the next week huh?"

"Why?" I knew he was talking about my decision by the look in his eyes.

"I already explained that Aiden, it's my..." "

Duty." he said. “But why my father, can't you see it's now forbidden for us to be together."

"I know, I know all about your world Aiden." I said.

"Then you know, I must hide my feelings for you, and we'll never be able to be together again." said Aiden.

There was a knot in my stomach I hadn't thought about that. I was going to be so close to him and yet I won't be able to kiss him and tell him I loved him, and vice versa.

"I know consequences Aiden, but I'm not just giving up you, I'm also giving up the promise I made my mother... to never fall for a vampire or any of the sort." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, an update, things are about to get GOOD! Comment!