Hello Beautiful

The First Day Of The Rest Of My Life

"We're here, guys!" John, our bus driver said.

"Let's go," Kevin said.

We walk out of the tour bus, not trying to make a scene. There's other buses pulling up next to the entrance that say "Atlanta School For The Performing Arts" and I wonder what kind of school teaches just performing arts. There are teenagers piling out of the buses with their luggage and hangers with garment bags over them.

"I wonder what those kids are going to do while they're here," Joe said.

"Me too," Kevin said.

"Well, did you look at their bus?" I asked them.

"No," they told me.

"It's says 'Atlanta School For The Performing Arts'. I bet we're going to meet some of those kids around here eventually," I told them.

"Anyways, let's go and check in." Kevin grabbed our elbows and dragged us to the front desk.

Later:

"Come on you guys, can we please get out and do something?" I whined.

"Ok, let's go walk up and down the whole building!" Joe said sarcastically.

"Yeah!" Kevin jumped in.

"Ok…" I said, annoyed.

"I was just being sarcastic," Joe assured me.

"Yeah, but we need the exercise, we've been sitting on a bus for almost a week." I smacked Joe on the shoulder.

"Ugh.... ok," they moaned. Whiny, aren’t they?

10 Minutes later.... We're back on the top floor.

"Ok, since we did you're lame idea, why don't we go in the pool?" Joe said.

"My lame idea? It was yours, Joe!" I said, really annoyed now. "Plus, are we old enough to go on our own?" I added.

"No, but we're famous, remember?" Kevin told me as he walked towards the bathroom.

"Yeah, but we're new at this," I called.

"Let's go back and watch a movie!" Kevin said.

"No, let’s go to the pool!" Joe said.

They started bickering back and forth and I tried to calm them down and make them do something else.

Not a good idea. Then all of a sudden we walked out on to our patio and on the porch next to us was the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen wearing a baby blue dress.

"Excuse me, is there anything fun to do around here?” Kevin asked her.

"Let’s see here, you’re in the Grand Floridian Hotel, a five star resort in Disney World, and you can’t find a way to have fun. Well, geez, I don’t know what you could do about that!" she said flipping her hair to move it from her face and grabbing the left heel of the shoe to stretch her leg. I was staring at her like I was looking at the most beautiful girl in the world and I think that I was.

"Haha, very funny," Joe said, "Why are you dressed up like that?”

“I’m with ASPA, Atlanta School For The Performing Arts,” she answered, smiling. I started blushing when she did that for some reason.

"I'm Kevin, and this Joe and Nick," Kevin said, sticking his hand out for her to shake, and we joined in.

“I’m Laura Sullivan.”

"So, you sing and dance?" I said.

"Yep, and I also play acoustic, electric, and bass guitar, drums, keyboard and piano, the violin, and the cello," she said, grabbing her other heel.

"Whoa,” I said.

"Do you guys wanna come see the show tonight? It’s gonna be in the park and it’ll be lots of fun!” she asked.

“Yea, sure, that would be great,” Joe said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, this is a new story that I just started. It kind of just floats for the first few chapters, but it get better!