Hello Beautiful

Why Does He Need To Know My Bra Size?

Two weeks of living in a recording studio with 8 guys and you get:

“Awesome," said the producer John Fields "That was brilliant guys!” he said.

"Thanks!!" Joe and me yelled from the recording room. Everyone else covered their ears, because the microphone was still on and we really shouldn’t have yelled.

"Great job!” Kevin shrilled at us like a little girl when we came out and we basically fell on the floor laughing.

"That was AWESOME!" Garbo said

"Awwwwwww!" I sighed and acted like I was going to cry.

"That was.... I can't find any words to describe how magnificent that was!" Nick yelled.

"Awwww, group hug!!" I screamed, and me, Nick, Kevin, Joe, John Fields (producer), Garbo (bass guitar), Jack (drums), John Taylor (guitar), and Ryan (keyboard) piled on to each other. "What’s next John?” I asked the producer.

"Photo shoot!” he said

"Are you serious?” I blanched.

“Yea…”

“I hate having my picture taken.”

“Sorry Laura, you gotta do it if you want an album cover,” said Nick.

Darn.

So, we went to the JB Tour Bus, since I didn't have one yet. As soon as we sat down, Joe pulled out a video camera.

"What are you up to now?” I asked him.

"YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!” he laughed.

"OK!!” I squealed. "So what do want me to say?” I questioned.

"Like, introduce yourself, say what you're going to do, how many days the album's coming out, anything!” Kevin said. I nodded.

"Ready? Action!” Nick said

"Hi, I'm Laura Sullivan and right now I’m cruising down the road with the coolest guys I know THE JONAS BROTHERS and company!!!” I practically shouted. “And we are on our way to a HUGE photo shoot today! We just got out of the recording studio, and my first album is coming out on July 1st! Hey Nick! Kevin! Get your amazingly hott butts over here!!” I screamed at them.

"Hey!” they said.

”This is Kevin,” Kevin started.

"And Nick!” Nick added.

"And Joe, who’s behind the camera!” Joe turned the camera quick to face him, "And we're THE JONAS BROTHERS! And we're with the lovely Laura Sullivan, and our next concert is June 15th in Atlanta, Georgia.

“Now, tell me, Laura, is Atlanta close to where you live?” Nick joked.

"Yes, I live in Atlanta, remember, Nick?” I said condescendingly.

"Hey! It looks like we're at the studio!!!” Joe yelled excitedly.

"Let's go! See ya!!” we all shouted in unison.

Inside the photography studio:

“You!” said someone.

“Me?” I asked.

“Yes you, of course you. You’re Laura Sullivan, correct? I am Pierre.” A little man appeared out of a changing room. I started to say something but he held up his hand to stop me. “Hmm… Lovely complexion. Rosy cheeks. Tall, but not too tall. Thin, yet with curves. What size bra do you wear my dear?”

“Excuse me?”

“I hate blondes. Here, let me make it easy for you. How big are your boobs?”

“Ok, I don’t know who you think you are, but I am no dumb blonde. My name is Laura Sullivan and I’m 15 years old. I’m supposed to be here for a photo shoot for my album cover. Called Don’t Forget? Why do you need to know my bra size anyway?”

“Boys, you brought me a feisty one, but she will do well with fame, I can see it. My dear, I am so sorry, please forgive me for being so rude. I should not have stereotyped you into the typical dumb blonde category. Yes, you will deal with fame well. I’d like to see the teen magazine that pairs you up with anyone. Now, tell me what your bra size is, please. Does it help if I ask nicely?”

I could hear Nick, Kevin, and Joe having a hay-day. They thought this was hysterical, I could tell. “Well, it always helps to ask nicely, but it still doesn’t tell me why you need my bra size.”

“Oh, sorry, right. I need it so that I know how to fit the designer dresses and swimsuits and other such pretty things that will cover your bosom.”

“34C”

“There we go. Thank you my dear.” He bustled off to somewhere and I cornered the guys.

“You knew he would do that, didn’t you?”

“No actually we didn’t, it was just an amusing extra.”

“But now that I know your bra size, I know exactly what to get you for Christmas,” Joe sniggered.

Nick still couldn’t talk; he was laughing too hard.

“Oh, shut up, all of you.” I could say no more because at that moment, Pierre came back and led me to a dressing room at the end of the hall. I gasped in astonishment. It was full of top name brands: Gucci, Prada, D&G, Coach, Dior, Louis Vuitton, and much, much more. There was a ton of stuff in there. It would take me forever to find something to wear. I voiced this worry, but Pierre just said:

“Now, now mademoiselle, do not worry yourself. That’s why I am here.”

Thinks right much of himself, doesn’t he?

It actually worked out really well. We came up with about 15 outfits and 6 or 7 dresses. There was some pretty fabulous stuff in there. The boys really liked the clothes too, especially the dresses, but that might have just been them being stupid boys, which it probably was.

I actually liked the way the pictures came out. Most of them looked pretty awesome and the guys thought they were great. I posed with guitars and microphones and amps and boxes and mic stands and all sorts of stuff. Most of my clothes were pretty dark, lots of black and red. I did have this one white dress though… I really loved it, and I knew I couldn’t keep any of the clothes but that was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen. It was white silk on top and had lots of layers of floaty material, but that’s not why I loved it. I loved it because of the way Nick looked at me when I was wearing it.

So, to plead my cause about the dress, I told Pierre that I liked Nick and Nick really liked the dress. To my surprise, Pierre told me to take it.

“Really? Are you sure?”

“Of course I’m sure. As soon as you told me you liked him you didn’t even have to ask. I saw the way he looked at you in that dress. Besides, I have 2 more in the back room.”

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!” I gave him a hug.

“No problem darling. I will see you again soon I hope?”

“Most definitely,” I smiled.

“If singing doesn’t work out you could always be a model! I’d love to have you join my team!” he yelled after me as I walked out the door.

“Let’s put the modeling dreams on hold for right now, ok?” someone whispered in my ear. It was Nick.

“Most definitely,” I said, grabbing his hand and squeezing it gently, causing him to blush.

We climbed back on the bus and drove back to the recording studio to grab our stuff and then we were out of there. I mean, the studio was great, don’t get me wrong, it had a basketball court so that I could show the guys up at hoops, and a pool and basically a house built onto the back of it.

There was only one problem.

The house only had about 10 rooms: 4 bedrooms (we were all sharing, thank God the other guys let me share with Nick; if I was sharing a room with Joe, I would die), 4 bathrooms (we were sharing those too, once again thank God I was with Nick, none of the other guys knock), a kitchen and a living room. The only person who got his own room was Garbo, cause he was crashing on the couch in the living room, poor guy.

I was the happiest person in the world when we got back to the Jonas household, even if I was still sharing a room with Nick, at least I got my own bathroom! Score!

The guys are leaving tomorrow to go to a show in Los Angeles. They said I could come if I wanted to, but I told them I would just as soon like to stay home and rest. I didn’t tell them this but I was going to use this opportunity to recuperate from my stay at the studio. I needed some serious TLC. Maybe I’ll go get a pedicure...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, it's a little bit longer (no pun intended) and has a little more content...