Hello Beautiful

I Sleep With The Hottest Chick On The Planet

Last night, I sent Chris to the hospital. I'm so glad, but I'm not sure what Laura's thinking about it. We’re on tour, using Laura’s bus since ours broke down recently. I want to talk to her; she's been ignoring me since last night after the fight. I think she's furious with me... She was in her bedroom on the bus. I think she's mad at the world at this point. I had an urge to tell her about why I did it, but, I didn't want her to know I'm in love her, it'd probably freak her out, but I truly do love her, more than a friend. I shot up from my seat and headed for Laura's room.

"What are you up to?" Kevin asked me, tapping me on the shoulder.

"I'm going to talk to Laura about last night." I turned around.

"Well, you'll be lucky if she doesn't blow up in your face like she did to me and Joe this morning," he sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," I told him and smiled. Kevin patted my shoulder.

"Good luck," he smiled. He knew about my crush on Laura. He promised he wouldn't tell a soul in the universe, and I was glad. I knocked on Laura's door.

"Kevin… I don't want to talk-" I cut her off.

"It's not Kevin... it's Nick," I told her. I predicted that she was probably crying. Her voice cracked and she sounded sad.

"Oh..." she said.

"Can I come in, please? We really need to talk..." I pleaded.

She sighed, "I guess..." She opened the door. Her eyes were red and puffy. Her cheeks were tear-stained and pink. She had been crying.

"Can we talk in private?" I whispered. She nodded and I reached up and wiped away her tears. She moved aside and sat on her bed.

"What was up with you last night? Why did you just go over and started beating Chris? What made you think that you could do that?" She asked me. She stared at me dead in the eyes. She looked really furious, just as furious as she sounded. I was scared. No joke.

"Because I didn't want you to get hurt by a cheater who broke your heart!" I sat on the love seat across from her bed.

"Since when did you care?"

"Since you became my best friend in whole entire universe! I care about you and I don't want you to be upset, scared, mad, or hurt, it makes me feel horrible, Laura, it truly does." I told her in a caring way; I leaned over to her to get closer to her face to make a point. She got up and hugged me, and she started crying.

"I just wanted to say thank you for doing that. He was really tearing me up inside." She clung to me. I put my arms around her. I was sorta bewildered at first, but quickly shook it off.

"So, you forgive me?" I asked her, looking into her teary, beautiful, grey-blue eyes.

"How couldn't I? You are the sweetest, best guy friend I’ve ever had. You understand and you care for me. So, yes, I definitely forgive you." She smiled and hugged me again. She sat next to me on the love seat. "So, I heard you put him in a coma. I'm impressed." She smiled at me.

"Why, thank you. Dealing with 3 other brothers helps out a lot." I laughed and rolled up my sleeves to flex my arms. She giggled and she put her hands on my muscles.

"Oooo. I'm REALLY impressed!!" She giggled again. She is so cute when she giggles like that.

"Awww... you mean that?" I smiled.

"Yup, I truly do!" She smiled and nodded. I laughed.

"Awww... thank you!" I hugged her.

"No problem, Nicky. Uh, can I call you that? Or are you too cool for it because you're off da chain?" She smiled as said it in her adorable New York accent. I loved it when she used that accent.

"No, you can call me that; you and only you." I wrapped my arm around her shoulders in a friendly way. She blushed.

"Do you wanna watch a movie? I'm bored," she said kiddishly, and sighed.

"Yeah! What did you bring?" I asked her and smiled.

"I brought tons of movies. I’ve got Beauty And the Beast, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Hairspray, I am Legend, All the Harry Potter movies, The Messengers, King Kong, Cloverfield, HSM, HSM2, Pirates Of The Caribbean 1, 2, and 3, Step Up 1 and 2, Lord Of The Rings 1, 2, and 3, a few James Bond movies, both of The Chronicles of Narnia, Transformers, and that's it." She looked through her bag filled with DVDs and she tossed them one by one on the bed. I was astonished of how many movies she had brought.

"What?" She asked me.

"Nothing" I told her. She smiled.

"Oh... how about we watch I Am Legend?" I told her.

"Oooo, I love that movie. It’s really good. “

“I didn’t know you liked scary movies. You freaked out when we went to see The Messengers.” I commented. Then I blushed. It was the first time either of us had mentioned our ‘date’.

She blushed bright red. She was so adorable. “ I love scary movies, because they freak me out. That’s why they’re awesome. I like roller coasters too.” She smiled kind of seductively, but I don’t think it was on purpose.

She put the DVD into the plasma screen and laid down on the bed. I laid down next to her and we watched the movie. I Am Legend is a great movie to watch with girls because they get really scared.

She glanced at me, I looked at her, and she turned her head away and blushed. Her hand was lying there on the comforter, so I placed my hand on top of hers. She looked at me and smiled. I brought her hand up to my lips and I kissed it.

"You're my hero. Saving my broken heart from a terrible monster of a boy," she smiled and giggled.

"And you'll be my damsel-in-distress, I'll protect you from any harm that comes your way," I smiled at her.

"Awww... how sweet... your certainly the romantic one, Mr. Nicholas Jerry Jonas," she used my full name.

I laughed. "I never knew I was that way, m'lady," I said in a Shakespearean-ish type way. She giggled again.

"Well, you are, Nicky, just so you know." She smiled. We kept on holding hands as we watched the movie; I ran my thumb over hers while holding her hand. She did it back; it made me feel really happy. I think I've finally fallen for Laura Sullivan, my damsel-in-distress.

The one part of the movie, where the ‘shadow creatures’ caught Will Smith with a rope and he and his dog, Sam almost didn’t get away, Laura gasped and grabbed onto me. She buried her head in my chest and started sobbing into my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Don't worry, it's almost over... it'll be fine... I promise..." I whispered in her ear. She looked up at me and slightly nodded. We still held onto each other as we watched the movie. We ended up falling asleep in each other’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES!!! I've been pretty dead from schoolwork for the past few monthes and I really am sorry. If you don't hate me, please comment!