Hello Beautiful

We Get Jumped By Evil, Drippy Sweat Monsters

Well, the New York concert ROCKED! I stared at Nick the whole time, thinking about what happened the past 3 days, rewinding and replaying all the events.

I'm in love with him...

My thoughts were interrupted by Aly, from Aly & AJ.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" she said.

"Oh, you wouldn't understand..." I told her.

"Is it about NIIIIIICK?" Her and AJ made kissy faces and noises. I blushed.

"Maybe..." I smiled. They giggled.

"Awwwwww....." They smiled and practically tackled me into a hug.

I laughed, "I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!"

The boys came backstage.

"That was great, you guys!!" We smiled.

They grinned at each other, then with out warning, Joe grabbed AJ, Kevin grabbed Aly, and Nick grabbed me. They were drenched in sweat. It was so gross.

"EWWWWWW!!!!! GET OFF, GET OFF, GET OFF!" We squealed and we wiped their sweat off of us. They laughed.

"Let's go to the meet and greet!" Joe smiled.

"Ok!" We ran to the tables and sat down besides the other stars that performed with us. Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Miley, the Jonas Brothers, Aly & AJ, and I were all there. I sat down between Nick and Miley at the long autograph table.

"OH MY GAWD!! LAURA I LOVE YOU!!" A girl screamed, jumping up and down.

"Awww... thanks! Who should I write this out to?" I smiled at her.

"Uhh... uh.. To me, Sarah!" she stammered

"Ok, 'To Sarah, a great fan, THANKS! Love, Laura Sullivan'" I said out loud as I wrote.

"Thank you SO much!!" She giggled and ran away.

"Wow!" I smiled. The others laughed.

"Oh my goodness..." I said.

A guy standing in front of me in a tux was kneeling.

"Will you marry me?" he asked me.

"Uhhhh..." I was scared. "I'm 15 and crushing on somebody else, thanks for asking though, maybe some other time." The guy left the roses that he had brought and moped away, looking depressed.

"Whoa..." I said.

"Yeah...." Nick nodded, understanding how weird this was for me.

Later:

At the end of the after party, I said I was going to find the pictures of everyone in the magazines, tape them on the wall, and let them sign them.

I found 3 posters of JB, and they crazily signed my favorite one.

I found one of Aly & AJ; they signed mine. "Laura, always keep the arts in your life!!"

I found one of the HSM crew and Vanessa and Ashley signed it “Keep it FABULOUS!”

And of course, I found one of Miley and she covered it in hearts and signed it. Whore.

They left after all of them signed the posters.

Later on, after we were watching Cloverfield, since it was pretty late, Kevin and Joe went to bed, leaving me and Nick watching the movie.

“Are you sure this movie isn’t too scary for you?” he asked me.

“No, I’ve seen it before. Oh, before I forget, Nick, I found an individual picture of you, would you like to sign it for me, please?" I gave him the puppy dog face.

"Yeah, sure!!" He smiled and went to grab a sharpie.

He wrote: "Hope our friendship and music will last until long after the end of the universe. Lots of love, your bestest friend in the whole entire galaxy, Your Hero, MR. NICHOLAS JERRY 'NICKY' JONAS. P.S. Always remember that Nick J. is off the chain!!”

I smiled.

"Here. Like it?" He smiled.

"Of course I do!" I smiled and hugged him tightly; he held me close.

I looked up at him and smiled, trying to keep my blushing to a minimum.

He smiled and kissed my forehead and cheek. Then, he took my hand and kissed it. I smiled and blushed furiously.

"Good night, my damsel-in-distress. Sweet dreams..." He smiled and walked toward the door.

I lay in my bed, thinking about what he wrote on the poster. He kissed me 3 times in one day!! I'm soooo in love with him...

I fell asleep, dreaming about those 3 days we spent together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Third update today, I am so good!