Hello Beautiful

Matthew Diamond Calls My Cell Phone. MY CELL PHONE

It was a couple of weeks after the HIES Talent Show and my CD sale. It sold a half a million copies in one week!! Today, we have magazine interviews with our families. We took a couple of pictures at the studio yesterday, so we're on top of everything. Here’s my half of the article.

The Sullivans are born artists. Cheryl, the mother, is a baker and a landscape designer. John, the father, works as a recruiting agent and can play just about every brass instrument out there. As for the 7-year-old brother, Hayden, he has the most wonderful imagination we’ve ever seen. Everyone knows about Laura, but did you know she is a cheerleader, guitarist, pianist, keyboardist, drummer, cellist, violinist, writer, journalist, artist, gymnast, Broadway and Opera singer and she plays volleyball, soccer, golf, tennis, baseball, softball, basketball, boys lacrosse, tackle football, rides horses, and dances? Wow... talk about a run on sentence...

When Laura was 3 and a half, her parents took her to singing lessons. She switched teachers when she was 6. Her new teacher taught her more Opera and Broadway. 
Now, Laura puts her talents to good use, opening for the Jonas Brothers on the Burning Up tour.

"It's not that hard to do all of those things," Laura confesses. "All you have to do is be determined to reach for your goals and work your hardest to be the best you can be," she smiles. We love her personality and her advice.


We all read the magazines when we got our copies.

"Wow! You play GUYS lacrosse and tackle football? You're way too pretty to do all that stuff!" Joe exclaimed and then blushed after realizing what he had said.

“Girls lacrosse is too boring, and tackle football is just plain awesome,” I replied.

They laughed. We talked on and on about the articles. In the meanwhile, I was glancing at Nick when I got the chance. He looked at me and smiled, and I blushed a little bit and smiled back. My cell phone started to vibrate in my skirt pocket.

"Hold on one second... Hello?" I said.

"Hello, this is Matthew Diamond, director and producer of the soon-to-be Disney Channel Original Movie, Camp Rock. Is this Laura Sullivan?”

Oh My God.

“Yes, it is.”

“The other producers and I have see you sing and dance, from that video that the Jonas Brothers sent in of you. We would like you to come in for an audition this Saturday, to play our leading lady, Mitchie Torres.”

“Are you serious?”

“Perfectly serious, young lady. You’ve got talent. I suggest that you don’t waste it.”

“Thank you, thank you so much Mr. Diamond!”

“Haha, thank you Miss Sullivan. And please, call me Matt.”

“Only if you call me Laura.”

“Deal. Would you please inform Nick, Kevin, and Joe that we would like for them to come in as well? They would be wonderful to play our Camp Rock boy band, Connect Three.”

“I’ll tell them. Thank you so much Matt! Goodbye.”

“Goodbye Laura.”

I hung up, in a daze. Then I snapped out of it.

“AAAHHH!!! YOU GUYS WILL NEVER GUESS WHO THAT WAS!!!”

“Laura, stop screaming. Who was it?”

“MATTHEW DIAMOND!!! HE WANTS US ALL TO COME IN TO AUDITION FOR A NEW DISNEY MOVIE CALLED CAMP ROCK!!!”

“OH MY GOD!!! Are you serious?” said Nick.

“Completely!”

“No way!!!”

“Awesome!!!”

“Sweet!!!”

“When are the auditions?” asked Joe.

“Saturday morning!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Four updates! I'm trying to get to Chapter 20.