Hello Beautiful

I Bite Joe Jonas

Kevin was so sweet to me. I didn’t deserve it after the way I had treated his brothers. He should have tossed me in the lake, but he didn’t. I told him how I felt about Nick. I wonder if he’ll tell him. I don’t think he will; he’ll understand that I want him to keep it a secret.

As soon as I was able to hold my emotions in properly, Kevin and I walked back to the make-up trailer so that they could fix me up for my next scene, which happened to be the one that I had just practiced with Nick. When the make-up girls had made me look much more fabulous than I usually did, I thanked them and walked to the set, looking for Joe and Matt.

“There you are! Where have you been all day? I’ve been looking for you so that we could rehearse!” said Joe.

“Are you kidding me? You’re the one who blew me off!” I said angrily.

“Well, maybe Nick should film this scene with you since you rehearsed it with him!”

I blushed angrily at his words, and that’s when I knew he had already put the video on YouTube. And I didn’t care anymore. I’d get him back. I’d get him back good.

“I only rehearsed with Nick because you never showed up!” I retorted angrily.

“I was filming another scene!”

“A scene no one knew about except you? Likely story.”

Joe took a deep breath. “You know what Laura? Let’s just forget this. So we didn’t get to rehearse. Big whoop. We can just ‘pick up the scene and see where it goes',” he smirked, his fake calm attitude giving way to his conceited, big-headedness. By now I was really seeing red, but I didn’t show it.

“No problem.” I said as I walked away. ‘See where the scene goes’ my ass.

First we taped the singing part, but I wasn’t singing with Joe. I pretended with every ounce of imagination that I possessed that I was still singing with Nick. And it worked. We sounded great. I think.

Matt called cut. He said we might run the scene again later, but now he wanted to do the kiss scene. Here it comes. He positioned us just right, so that we were in the same places as me and Nick had been in earlier that day, with one of his hands on my lower back and him holding me close.

“Action!” called Matt

Joe smiled down at me lovingly. He really did play his part well. He pulled me closer, closer, closer.

I wanted to bite his tongue off as soon as our lips touched, but I waited for him to come to me. He slipped his hand underneath my shirt and up towards my bra.

Wait, he blows me off and then thinks he can stick his hand up my bra? LOSER!!!

I hoped Nick was watching.

I bit down, hard.

“OUCH!!!” He jumped backwards, with his hand up to his mouth. I could taste blood; I hoped it hurt a lot.

“That’s what you get for sticking your hand up my bra you perv!!!”

“What the heck?”

“Yea, that’s right!”

“Matt, she bit me!”

“Gawd, you are so self centered!”

“Hey, I’m not the one who bit someone because they were trying to have a little fun!”

“FUN? You call feeling up a fifteen-year-old girl FUN? Joe, she’s underage, that’s illegal!” Nick jumped to my defense.

“What, like you wouldn’t do it if you had the chance! Oh wait, you already did!”

“No, Joe, I probably wouldn’t, because I’m not a jerk!”

“Joe, that’s only because you never showed up for rehearsal!”

It had turned into a full on screaming match, with Joe versus Nick and me. I was vaguely aware of Matt, Kevin, and the crew, somewhere in the other part of my brain, but right now I was too mad at Joe to even think about caring about them.

That is until Nick tackled Joe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I know they are getting shorter, but if you think this is short, you're gonna be really disappointed later...