Hello Beautiful

I Dance Battle With Ellen DeGeneres

“How about them apples?” Ellen gloated.

“That was lovely Ellen, but how about let’s put on our big girl pants and some decent music! Mr. DJ, Low, Please!”

This was gonna be fun. I probably should have warmed up, but whatever. I pulled out all the stops; front flips, back flips, aerial somersaults, break dancing, splits, I did it all. I didn’t have a routine to this song, but it was pretty easy to free style to. I used all of my moves, pop, lock, and drop it, walk it out, 2 step. At this point I could have done the chicken dance and beat Ellen. Once, I grabbed Joe and we did part of the Party routine. It was great.

“Ok, now we’re going to let our Judges decide who won.”

“Who are the Judges?” I asked.

“The Jonas Brothers. What do you guys think? Who won?”

“Laura,” said Kevin.

“Laura,” said Nick, “Without a doubt.”

“Me,” said Joe.

“Well, I think that settles it. I win,” Ellen proclaimed, “Since I am the host, my vote counts three times and I’m using my votes on myself. I declare myself the official champion of dancing.” I laughed out loud. Whatever, it didn’t matter. I already knew I was awesome. We walked back over to the chairs and sat down. Nick wrapped his arms around my shoulders and gave my hand a squeeze. I squeezed his back to let him know that it was ok and then smiled at him.