Hello Beautiful

Again?

Nick’s hands moved to my hips and he pulled me closer to him. I could feel his breath on my lips. I wanted to kiss him so badly... My hand moved up to brush his hair out of his eyes. He leaned forward...

“LAURA!!!” Joe screamed, slamming through the door. I quickly let go of Nick and stood up.

“What Joe?” I was really annoyed.

“John wants to talk to you.”

“Ok, I’m coming.” I groaned internally; I had been so close!!! I walked through the door to the lounge and saw John Fields, our producer, looking at one of my song notebooks.

“Hey! Where’d you get that?”

“Oh, I’m sorry Laura, I was just looking through some of your stuff and I think you should do another CD after the tour is over in a few weeks.”

“Why?”

“Well, you have plenty of material and I think your fans want more, besides Kevin, Nick, and Joe are about to start recording their new album too and we could all do it at the same time.”

“Ok, yea, I think that’s a good idea.”

“But you need a back up singer.”

“I have seven back up singers.”

“I mean you need a girl back up singer.”

“What? Why?”

“I think this stuff would sound better with a girl back up singer, that’s all.”

“Ummm... Sure, I guess. Do you have anybody in mind?”

“Well, I was thinking about Miley-"

“No,” I cut him off. I would not have that little skank anywhere near Nick.

“Well, I don’t know about anyone else. What do you think?”

Suddenly I had an idea. “I’ve got just the person.” I smiled. This was gonna be so much fun. YAY!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter! I might post an epilogue, I might not, but either way, the sequel will be up soon!