When You Look Me in the Eyes

OOOOOHHHHHH! Kendall Likes Joey!

“Well, well, well. Someone has a little crush on Joey!” I laughed and Kendall turned red. We were hanging out in Nick’s room since the guys were in the lounge discussing their 'top secret CD that no one's allowed to know anything about'.

“I... I just, ummm... He’s cute, ok?”

“I know he’s cute,” I prompted her.

“Is he a good kisser?” she asked me curiously, blowing her nonchalant attitude.

I laughed. “I knew it!!! You guys would be cute together. You should ask him out.”

“You didn’t answer my question.”

“Ok, yes, he is a very good kisser.” I laughed again and Kendall’s face got redder. “Oooo, thinking about getting down and dirty with a Jonas Brother!!” I laughed harder.

“Well, I know I’m not the only one.” She looked at me. I was lying on Nick’s bed, facing her, with my head on his pillow.

“What?” I played innocent. I knew that wouldn’t work. Kendall can see right through me when something’s wrong. She’s just annoying like that. (Kidding, kidding, it was a joke...)

“Are you serious?” She raised her eyebrows.

I sighed. “No.”

“Tell me what’s wrong.” It was an order; even I could see that.

I sighed again and rolled off the bed, bringing the pillow with me. What? The ground was hard. (And ok, the pillow might have smelled like Nick, but only might) “I really like him, but I don’t know what to do about it. If we dated and then broke up, it would be so awkward. We’re practically living together and we’re best friends. I don’t want to ruin that.”

“Just talk to him. When you’re not on tour together, try and see if you can make it work. That’s my advice.” She was so smart.

“You’re awesome.”

“So I’ve been told.” She smirked at me.

“Now, what are we going to do about you and Joey?” I grinned and she grimaced, thinking of the things I could do...
♠ ♠ ♠
Very short. I'm still working on it! Comment with ideas and thoughts!