When You Look Me in the Eyes

She Better Not...

“Oh my gosh, Nick, I’m so sorry!” He was standing there in his boxers, about to pull them off and step into the shower that he had just turned on the second I had opened the door. I covered my eyes with my hands, but left miniscule spaces between my fingers so that I could stare at his muscles.

“It’s ok, I’m decent. Barely.” He grinned at me. “I should have locked the door, sorry.”

“No, I should have knocked, it’s not your fault.” I moved my hands away from my eyes and laughed along with him. “I’ll leave you alone so that you can take a shower.” I turned on the spot to find Kendall staring at me, grinning like a Cheshire cat. “Oh shut up,” I snapped at her.

“I’m not saying anything.” Her smile got bigger and I groaned. She was plotting something, I could see the evil sparkle in her eyes.

Later:

“Guys, I’m bored!” Joe whined.

“Oh, what a surprise, Joe’s bored,” I said sarcastically.

“Do you guys want to play a game?” Kendall asked.

Nick leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms behind his head, stating dramatically, “Board games make me bored.” I laughed at him and he grinned like the dork that he is.

“Umm... Seven Minutes In Heaven?” Joe suggested, glancing at Kendall out of the corner of his eye. Kevin made a sarcastically disgusted face.

“No, we don’t have enough girls,” I pointed out.

“Uhh, what about truth or dare?” Kendall suggested.

Oh gosh. Here comes the evil plan. Ok, might as well get it over with.

I sighed. “Sure, I’m in.”

“Ok,” Nick said.

There was a chorus of agreement.

We decided that we should all go in the lounge and sit in a circle. We drew numbers out of Nick’s hat to see who would go first and then sat in that order. It was just my luck that Kendall got one and I got two.

I can't wait to see where this goes...
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short chapter, but I'll post another one tonight.