When You Look Me in the Eyes

Truth Or Dare?

“Ok Kendall, pick someone,” Jack said.

“Wait,” I said, almost panicking. “Do we have any rules, or is this just a free-for-all?”

“Ummm... Let’s keep it PG-13 please,” Kevin said. We all nodded our heads in acceptance. We didn’t want anything too crazy.

“Ok, I pick Laura. Truth or dare?” Kendall asked me.

I had known this was coming. She was going to make me do something that involved Nick, I could see it; whether it meant picking truth and having me tell everyone that I like him, or choosing dare and having me kiss him; something along those lines. Thank God for the PG-13 rule...

I decided that I would rather not tell everyone that I liked him. “Dare,” I said finally. She smiled evilly. I realized that she could have me make a total fool of myself in front of everyone and groaned internally.

“I dare you to...” She deliberated for a moment. “I dare you to kiss Nick!” Kendall said. “With tongue!” she added as a after thought.

My head whipped around to look at Kevin. “Is that PG-13?” I asked him. He ignored the begging look in my eyes.

“Laura, are you serious? Have ever seen the movie Juno? They practically have sex in that movie and its still rated PG-13!” Kevin pointed out to me.

“Fine.” I reached over Garbo, on my left, to get to Nick, who was on his other side, and gave him a peck on the lips.

Kendall frowned for the first time that night. “I said with tongue,” she said disapprovingly.

“Ugh, fine.” I stood up and walked over to Nick, straddling his hips, placed one hand on either side of his face, and leaned forward, pressing my lips against his, trying to get rejection over with as quickly as possible.

He responded, which was more than I had expected, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer. He deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue in between my lips. My fingers tangled in his curls and he pulled me closer, grinding our hips together. He’s just caught up in the moment, I thought to myself, he doesn’t like me; I know he doesn’t.

The kiss became more and more heated, but I was running out of air, fast. My mouth opened wider as a last desperate attempt to get closer to him. Nick gently massaged my tongue with his and I moaned into his mouth, praying that it wasn’t audible to the others. By now I really was out of air, but I didn’t want to let go; not yet. Nick’s hands rubbed up and down my sides and then settled on my hips. Now I really had to pull away or my head was going to explode from lack of oxygen.

My lips came away from his haltingly, reluctantly, and we were both breathing heavily. I took a moment to collect myself (still sitting in Nick’s lap of course) before standing up slowly and walking back to my spot next to Kendall.

I rearranged my features, smiling sarcastically. “Happy?”

“Yes, very. Your turn Laura.” Kendall rolled her eyes at my nonchalant attitude.

“Kendall, truth or dare?” My sarcastic expression turned into one of smug satisfaction.

She bit her lip, realizing that it was payback time. “Umm... Dare,” she said, deciding the same thing as I had. I grinned.

“Go. Kiss. Joe. Just like I kissed Nick. Go on.” I pointed at Joe, all the way across the circle.

She glared at me and stood up, walking over to where he was sitting and plopping down on his lap. Joe smiled and I could tell that Kendall was about to get a lot more than she had bargained for...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, this is kind of short, but I'm working on getting a couple more chapters up soon-ish... Also working on an update for Tales of the Jonai. This is kind of my first more like sexually tense chapter. Tell me what you think, cause if it's to much I can tone it down. Also, I changed a bit of the last chapter to introduce the band members, so if you don't know who they are, you might want to go read that because otherwise the next chapter might be kind of confusing.

On another note, the 3D movie rocks, right? I saw the very first rough cut with the boys, and it couldn't compare to the finished product, which I saw on Tuesday at the premiere. It's so good, I've seen it like four times, haha.