When You Look Me in the Eyes

Dare or Dare?

The game went on and on. Here were a few highlights:

It started out pretty innocent. Nick dared Garbo to eat grass, which he did reluctantly.

To get back at him, Garbo dared Nick to strip down to his boxers, climb onto the roof of the bus, and do fifty jumping jacks while singing the song Womanizer by Britney Spears as loudly as he could. It was very funny to everyone except Nick. Laura happens to have a videotape of it.

Kendall picked truth and Laura asked her who her celebrity crush is. She reluctantly mumbled Joe’s name and everyone laughed at Joe’s bright red face.

Kevin, knowing how competitive Nick is, dared him to lose at something. To make it even worse, he said that he had to lose to Kendall. Nick was very annoyed that he had to lose to a girl, but he went along fair and square, letting her beat him at thumb wrestling.

Laura (very stupidly) picked truth once and got asked by John who her favorite Jonas Brother was. She said Frankie and then he said he meant which Jonas Brother in the band. Laura said that she didn’t have a favorite. “That’s bullshit Laura, we all know you’re in love with Nick, so just give it up already,” Joe said loudly. At this point, her cheeks were burning and she didn’t pick truth again.

Jack dared Nick and Garbo to switch pants. Nick’s only comment was, “It feels weird not to be wearing tight pants...” Garbo was slightly uncomfortable for the rest of the night, wearing a sixteen-year-old boy’s skinny jeans...

Joe dared Laura to reenact the last scene of Camp Rock with Garbo. She almost refused, but then realized that it was to funny of an opportunity to pass up. She was right. Garbo, being the ladies man that he is, kept making her laugh, so she ended up not being able to sing very well, and he messed up with her. The kiss was completely hilarious; Garbo pressed Laura’s body tightly to his and reached down, grabbing her butt teasingly. Laura smacked him in the back of the head and everyone except Nick laughed as the bass player leant down to kiss her, dipping Laura as if they were dancing and pressing his lips to hers in one smooth motion. Laura heard someone whistle (Joe) and she pointed her middle finger in his general direction, prompting several ‘Oooh’s. All of a sudden, Garbo let go of her shoulders and she went tumbling to the ground. He stood up, grinning, “We’ll pick this up later Laura.” Everyone laughed as Laura kicked him hard in the shin.

Nick and Laura got dared to kiss at least three or four more times, sometimes with specifications; it had to last at least two minutes, it had to be a French kiss, they both had to be chewing different flavors of gum and by the time they pulled away, the gum had to be switched, and other things like that.

After this, the game pretty much turned into a free for all. Kendall spent three rounds sitting in Kevin’s lap, which he only looked slightly uncomfortable with, considering that he knew Joe liked Kendall.

Picking up on the idea, Joe dared Laura to sit on Nick’s lap and strip down to her bra and panties, staying there for the rest of the game. Laura, knowing very well that she couldn’t chicken out, obliged reluctantly. She was very careful to place her body in a way that wouldn’t be uncomfortable or awkward, which was difficult considering that she was almost completely naked.

There wasn’t even a choice of truth anymore. The game had turned into Dare or Dare and almost all of the ridiculous actions were directed at Nick and Laura, just because, apparently, they were fun to torture. Kevin ended the game at four in the morning after Nick had removed Laura’s bra with his teeth.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys were waiting for the truth or dare bit, so here it is. It took me forever to make some of these decisions, but I finally just decided to post it and see what you guys thought. The next chapter will come soon. I hope...