I'll Never Let Them

Truth or Dare

CAITLYN'S POV

"Okay, Mikey. Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Umm... " he said timidly. I knew that he knew that I could make his life a living hell either way. "Truth?"

I grinned. "Have you ever kissed a guy, and who?"

Mikey was mortified. He looked around and mumbled something.

"Umm, what? I didn't quite catch that," I said, cupping a hand to my ear.

"Yeah."

"You didn't answer who-o," I said in a sing-song tone.

He mumbled something unintelligable.

"Michael James Way," I said sternly, "if you don't answer me THIS INSTANT you will sleep alone for the rest of your life."

He blooked horrified and mumbled, more coherently this time, "Pete Wentz."

"What?" I was being a jackass now.

"PETE WENTZ!" he yelled, hanging his head in shame.

I moved over to him and wraped my arms around his shoulders, kissing him softly. "There," I said. "Now was that so hard?"

Christine grinned at Gerard. "Now it's YOUR turn!" she exclaimed. Truth... or DARE?"

She looked so animated, so happy, so... not evil. There was no way that she was really evil just for being a vampire. She was the same Christine that I knew before. She was the same on hte inside, definitely the same person. She was still the sister I loved.

Gerard, afraid that he would have to reveal one of his deep dark secrets as Mikey had, picked dare. Christine and I looked at each other again, grinning evilly. I knew exactly what she was going to say, and I didn't mind watching at all. This would be so funny...

"Gerard, I dare you to... KISS MIKEY!" she exclaimed. Gerard looked horified, and Christine continued, "On the lips and for more than ten seconds. And don't be afraid to add some tongue. By the way, that doesn't mean that you have a choice."

I couldn't help it: I burst out laughing. "That's what you get for eavesdropping!" I said. This was the best game of Truth or Dare I ever played!

"I... I can't do that!" he exclaimed. "That's my brpther!"

Christine glared at him and he flinched. "Gerard Arthur Way, I am obligated to remind you that as your wife I can make your life a fucking hell if you don't do this. And I'm not talking 'sleep on the couch' kind of hell. I'm talking about terrible, dark, evil things that I will do to you if you don't do this. I won't dare say them out loud, Gerard. Just know that I am the most vengeful wife in the world, and if you don't do this I will never even so much as kiss you goodnight. Understand?"

He looked at Mikey with a tortured look. They both had the same expressions. Mikey nodded painfully and Gerard said, "Yeah baby."

"Good," I said, smiling. "Rember, ten seconds, on the lips, with tongue."

Gerard grimaced and leaned in towards Mikey. Their lips met and Gerard's tongue slipped into Mikey's mouth. Mikey did the same thing. They looked like they were about to vomit. Five seconds left... Four... Three... Two... One... Christine and I added an extra two seconds just because this was so fun to watch. Yes, we are terrible. Sue us.

Finally Christine said, "Okay, boys. Time's up."

Gerard and Mikey pulled away quickly and started scraping off their tongues with their fingernails, gagging.

"Oh, Gerard," Christine said with an evil smile. "I know how you can get that taste out of your mouth." She smirked and leaned in towards him. He looked angry with her, but he loved her too much to object. I really didn't want to watch my sister make out with Gerard.

"Hey, Mikey," I said. He looked at me and I said, "Your turn." He was angry with me too, but like Gerard couldn't stay too mad at his beloved. We kissed passionately and after a few minutes all of us were gasping for breath, having never stopped kissing.

And that was pretty much how the rest of the night played out.