Status: Ongoing.

Jesus Had a Crown of Thorns

(And Satan had goodie bags)
Will Edward's greatest mistake be what it takes to make him feel complete?

[This is not a Bella/Edward love story although it seems like it may be in the first paragraph.]
  1. Hard Eyes
    "She was obviously no normal human being. Not with those eyes."
  2. Mute; Because No Words Can Heal
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go make sure none of your buddies eat my sister."
  3. Even the Dogs Were Mourning
    "The simple but beautiful smile that I'd just recently grown accustomed to returned."
  4. I'd Die for This
    "I want my sister. We are going home, you vindictive bitch."
  5. For the Wrong Reasons
    "Her clothes were on my bed and, before I could address her, her hands were on my chest and her lips were pressed to mine."
  6. I Hate Her
    "Your sperm better be in tip-top shape because that ***ing hurt."
  7. No Feelings Are Safe Feelings
    "Really? Nothing? Nothing at all you want to tell me?"
  8. A Change of Character
    "He stared at me and there was silence. For a long moment, all I could hear was his steady breathing; calm but unnecessary."
  9. Different Paths Leading to the Same Result
    "I think it would be best if she stayed here at least one more night."
  10. Fairy tales That Aren't Tall Tales
    "...but, nonetheless, I'd do anything for her."
  11. If Time Could Freeze
    "All I heard were her soft, pensive breaths as they escaped and re-entered her lips."
  12. Sounds Like a Plan
    "Maybe you could say more if you took breaths in between words, love."
  13. This is Real Fear
    "As I glanced up at the yellow Porsche 911 Turbo, two things made my blood pressure increase..."
  14. Down For the Count
    "Apparently, while I was running a marathon though my thoughts, he had finished his conversation with the stranger on the other line and had begun to examine me. "
  15. Masochistic Ways
    "She's scared of you. Its only natural for her to want to get away at any cost."
  16. A Prison with the Glamor of Heaven
    "But Kaija was still bad. And I had to keep that in mind."
  17. A Breath From Death
    "Go."
  18. Good Cop; Bad Cop
    "I knew what had just happened. I knew what I'd done."
  19. Help Me
    "So close, I could feel your heart beat."
  20. So Many Secrets
    "What don't I know, Alice? What don't you want to tell me?"
  21. Dangerous
    "What she did say, however, was a fact as horrifying as I imagine the whole story would be."
  22. Dying For the First and Last Time
    "The screaming all around me had stopped and my body simply floated, like I was on my back in the ocean."
  23. Resolution
    "Can you hear me?"