Status: Ongoing.

Jesus Had a Crown of Thorns

I'd Die for This

Image

"Amity!" I heard Jacob cry from upstairs. I began to rush up the stairs and, immediately after opening the door, I witnessed Amity holding Rosalie in the air by her throat. I was shocked. "Amity, put her down!" Jacob hissed, sternly. Rosalie struggled in pain and, although I knew she couldn't be killed- especially not by a mortal- I was worried.

"Amity.." I began causing her muscles to relax slightly and her angry eyes to sadden. My heart sank. She dropped Rosalie who threw herself right back at Amity. Luckily, Jacob took hold of her.

"I want my sister. We are going home, you vindictive bitch." Amity whispered, attempting to sound fierce. For some reason, she was just so upset. "And you can figure out some other way to unleash your malignant selfishness on the world. My sister will not be a shell that you can just use to pop out little baby Satan." She leaned over Bella with the intentions of waking her.

I wasn't sure what I was doing but I did know I had to stop her. I could see the glimmer is Rosalie's eyes intensifying and I knew, no matter how strong of a shield she was, Rosalie would not allow Amity to leave here with her sister unless it was in a body bag. I wrapped my arms around her. "Edward, let go." she hissed, struggling in my grasp. I kept my grip on her. Soon enough, she gave up on struggling and began to sob.

"Tell her to let my sister go." she pleaded. "Please, Edward- Please!" she cried, trying not to. I couldn't take it. Even Rosalie herself was softened by Amity's sobs. I begged her with my eyes to allow them to go but she denied it just as I knew she would. She wanted her baby. She needed her baby.

"Anything, Rosalie! I'll do anything!" she cried, leaving my chest and running to her. "Please. There's got to be a way to subdue you!"

Rosalie shook her head. "There isn't." she stated although she felt guilty. "I promised Bella I'd protect the baby." she replied, sternly.

"Oh, bullshit. You want the baby for-" Amity shouted, stopping short. "What if-" she began, her eyes gaining a sudden glimmer. "What if I can give you another vampire child?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update!
Again, pictures of Edward Cullen or stories ?