Status: Ongoing.

Jesus Had a Crown of Thorns

For the Wrong Reasons

Image

She sat on the counter of the kitchen, blankets loosely hanging off of her petite body and ate a bowel of some sort of breakfast food. She was still not speaking to me. She was still searching for other male vampires nearby. She was still trying to get me into bed with her.

"Good morning, Amity." I greeted, hoping she'd respond. Unfortunately, she said nothing, It was expected. I sighed as she hopped down from the counter and exited the room. I could still smell her perfume from the other room. Ever since she'd been trying to seduce me into impregnating her, I'd become a million times more aware of her. Strangely, it was a hell of a lot more difficult to keep myself from making love to her than I thought it would be.

As I headed towards my bedroom, her scent grew stronger and I held my breath. Here we go again.

Her clothes were on my bed and, before I could address her, her hands were on my chest and her lips were pressed to mine. I hated how hard it was to tear myself from her taste. In fact, my hands found there way to her bare back before I could stop myself. I pulled away and she sighed.

"I know I am no Bella. I know I am not pretty but-" she began, eyes sad and desperate.

"Amity, you are gorgeous. It isn't that." I replied, as desperate as she was but for different reasons.

"Then, what is it? I am throwing myself at you. Look at what I am wearing!" she cried and I couldn't help but stare at how perfect her small body looked in those red, lacy panties. I shook the thought away. "Why won't you just take me, Edward? If I am pretty enough for you and you could just tear the clothes off of my sister that night, why can't you take me when I am half naked, begging you to?"

"I am not going to impregnate another human! Do you really want to look like your sister, Amity?! I don't think so. Please, please, put your clothes on!" I begged.

Her eyes hardened as did her voice when she replied, "No." She made her way to me again, forcing me into another horribly wonderful kiss. She shoved her hands under my shirt and up my chest. Suddenly, we were at the bed and I couldn't remember how we'd gotten there.

I began to protest, finally. "I want you so bad but-" I began, trying to catch my breath.

"Then, take me." she interrupted in a whisper. I couldn't stop myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the lateness.
Comment if you are confused.
I know I wrote it sort of oddly.