Status: Complete :)

Believe in Me

Believe In Me

I sigh taking in the morning fresh air and stepping inside starbucks ready for another boring day of work. I smile at an elderly couple that are gazing into each other’s eyes. I wonder when will I find my Mr Right and I ask myself whether I am destined to die without experiencing true love.

No! I shake my head trying to get rid of these sad thoughts that have made their way inside my mind.

“Girl! Start making some coffee!” my bossy manager orders me as I moan nd make my way to the counter. It’s about time I had with my life because I’m losing myself trying to compete with everyone else instead of just being me. I hand over two cups of coffee to the elderly couple as I try smiling at them.

I don’t know where to turn; I’ve been stuck in this routine for so long. Should I find myself a new job? I ask myself. I know that I need to change my ways, instead of always being weak. I sit back down on my chair and realise that I don’t want to be afraid and that I want to wake up feeling beautiful and know that I’m okay because it is true when they say that everyone is perfect in their own unusual way. All I have to do is believe in myself.

I turn around facing the mirror directly, I realise that the mirror can lie, it doesn’t show you what’s inside and it can tell you your full of life. It is so amazing of what you can just hide just by putting on a smile.

“Excuse me?” I hear a soft and gentle voice as I turn around and take in the figure standing before me. He has really curly hair and eyes so beautiful it feels like they have out you under a spell. “One coffee please” he says. I open my mouth to tell him to take a seat but to my embarrassment no words make their way out of my mouth.

I keep telling myself that I’m not about to break down, not today especially in front of this angle like figure standing right here with me. I smile instead because I always knew that I had all the strength to just make it through.

“Please take a seat sir,” I finally manage to say.

He sighs and I get butterflies fluttering away in my stomach, “I’d rather stay here,” the strange man says.

I hand him over his coffee and notice that my hands are shaking, the coffee all of a sudden slips out of my hand and onto his lap, “So sorry!” I scream but he doesn’t care, he just sits there smiling as I grab a cloth to wipe his lap.

I hear his stool scrape against the shop floor as he gets up from his counter stool. I look slightly upwards and notice that he has placed his hand in front of me and is smiling. His eyes piercing into mine, “Hi, I’m Kevin Jonas,” he says and my mind clicks as I realise who he is.

I take his hand into mine. “Katrina Catney,” I tell him my name and realise that somehow strange enough now I believe in me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Watchaa think ??

please comment and rate ! I would love to hear your views!

Title & One Shot idea credit goes to the song 'Believe In Me' by Demi Lovato!

Kat - Hoped you liked it <3