You Only Live Once

Prologue

He shut the door quietly and stepped cautiously out of his pants before discarding them to the corner of the bedroom. He walked slowly to his side of the bed and messed up the sheets carefully, and then he tiptoed into the bathroom, closed the door, and removed the rest of his clothes slowly.

The water came out fast and he felt the hot water scald his body. He welcomed the pain and even appreciated it. As his back became red with heat, he heard the bathroom door open slowly. He turned his head to the blurred figure behind the glass doors.

As the doors slid open, he felt himself shudder despite the heat that had engulfed the tiny room. The contrast between his skin and her cold fingers made him shut his eyes tightly, and the high pitch of her voice made him wish he was deaf.

“Can I join you?” She said, and the attempt that she made to make her voice seductive made him sick to his stomach.

“Of course, baby.”

Thank God that he was a good actor.

He saw her robe slip from her body out of the corner of his eye; he felt the disturbance of his space as her body entered the shower; he felt himself become violated as this woman before him gave him physical pleasure, but none to his actual mind.

It was not her that he wanted to touch him, nor her that he wanted to share that shower with.

But him; he knew that he wanted him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is what happens when you don't want to take notes in AP U.S. History
I've got a million ideas floating around in my head for this story
This is just a prologue which is why it's extremely short =P
My main focus is still Standing Still For Far Too Long
But I wanted to put this up

Thank you for reading =]