"Worth Fighting for, Worth Lying for, Worth Dying for."

Chapter three; A Subtle Disconnection.

Chapter three; A Subtle Disconnection.

Only ten minutes into day two, Blake knew he had to learn to completely ignore these people.
They were arrogant, controlling, & judgmental.
Since he had only missed the first day, there was no work to catch up on. He did his best on the work they were assigned. He wanted to do well.
The first classes he had were math, English, & photography. During lunch, he sat by himself in the library, doing all his homework from the morning. He wanted to do good in school, for once.
When the bell rang, he set off alone to his photography class, ready for the second half of it. He took his seat in the corner, & was clearly the only one listening to what the teacher was saying.
After photography finally ended, he had pe. Oh god. Luckily for Blake, all they did was go over course expectations.
After class ended, Blake ran to his locker, trying to avoid Clarissa & friends. He had seen them a couple times at lunch, & it had not been good. At least he hadn’t run into the guy from yesterday.
He walked directly to Jake’s house, as they weren’t supposed to have practice today. He let himself in, & settled down on the couch. Celfstone got out about fifteen minutes behind Saint Terrian. After about ten minutes of watching tv, Blake heard the door open & a minute later Jake sat next to him.
“Did people ask about your nose?”
Blake shook his head. “I didn’t talk to anyone.”
Jake looked at him. “No one, at all?”
“I’m not gonna deal with them.”
Jake shrugged. “Alright then.”
“Wanna call the guys over?” Blake asked.
“They’re all over at your house, actually. I just came here cause I had to feed the dog.” Jake said, standing.
Blake laughed, stood, & went to the door to put on his shoes. Jake went into the kitchen to put food in his dogs bowl, then joined Blake at the door.
“Onward!” He cried, pulling open the door & walking out into the street. Blake followed him, grinning.
They walked to Blake’s house, which was about five minutes away. They found the other guys outside, waiting for them.
“Uh, why are you guys out here?” Blake asked Mike.
“’Hello’ to you too,” He said, smirking “You’re parents are chewing out your sister inside. She failed her first quiz.”
No sooner had he said that, then Clarissa came out. The sound of Blake’s parents shouting at each other could clearly be heard from inside.
“Why are they fighting?” Blake asked Clarissa as she walked past them.
“Oh, mom’s being stupid. I’m off to starbucks. Bye.”
“Bitch…” Blake muttered, watching her as she left.