‹ Prequel: Never Coming Home
Status: Updating because it's nearly finished.

All That I've Got

My Stupid Mouth



I sighed and sat down on my bed. What was wrong with Blake today? Now I really want to know what happened with that Lacey girl. You would probably know exactly what to do. That's what bothers me most. You always knew everything. I never did. But oh, well. Life goes on.
The concert is tomorrow. What am I going to about that, oh mighty smart one?
Of course you don't answer me. That would be absurd. Almost as crazy as me having a mental conversation with you, my dead best friend. Hey, wait a second...
I already do that
I really want to go to that concert. I'll ask Jane again one last time. Please, oh please, oh please say yes!

"No."

Great.

Friday. Friday, Friday, Friday. It is officially almost the weekend.
Shut up, I already went over the fact that I am trying not to think about the concert tonight.
But jeez, it's only two hours long! I'll be home by eleven at the latest! Not to mention, I'm not going alone. Hell, if it was you here, I would be at that show tonight. Crap. Now I'm in a bad mood. Thanks a million.
"Skye!"
I turned, wondering what Blake wanted this early in the morning.
"Yeah?"
"Did you ever get an answer about that concert tonight?"
God damn this freaking kid. Those hopeful green eyes. I couldn't make him go with Lissa...could I?
"Uh, actually, Jane said I could go."
He smiled and looked about ready to fly.
"Great, what time should I pick you up?"
Uh-oh. Alright, well, my aunt is leaving at 8:30...and the doors open at nine, so....
"How 'bout quarter of?"
"Quarter of nine?"
"Yeah, I know it's kind of late, but I have some stuff to do, so if that's okay...?"
"Sure, it's no problem. See you in science."
He practically skipped down the hallway. Me and my big mouth. Ugh. So screwed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short. But I can't be on too long today, going somewhere tonight.
Probably be on later, though.
Luvs!

--Kaylee