She Cries Please Let Me Go

Never Again

'She sits alone, tries to adjust she cries please let me go I won’t tell anyone' The sounds of blesthefall fill Trina's ears as she sits in the cold. In her hoodie and skinny jeans the cold does not seem to effect her. Maybe she is just too numb. She was finally getting close to her breaking point.

She sat wondering about life and how there must be something more. Something more than being used over and over again. After spending so many years with him she started to really wonder if there even was anything more. She needed to know why life was life was worth living, but even more she needed to know that love is real and that is is worth it.

"I can't take this anymore.." she whispered to herself. Fear came over her just thinking about his voice as her body started to tremble. She wanted out, she needed out. Everyone just sat and watched as she suffered. They all knew what went on in her home life, but no one bothered to do anything about it.

She was sitting outside a venue where her favorite band, blessthefall, was playing. She came to the show with her boyfriend, Brad, but soon found him with another girl after saying he was going to get a drink from the bar. She couldn't handle being used and abused by the same person only to see him doing this.

Soon the concert had ended and almost everyone had left the venue. Everyone including Brad and his new girl. He seemed to quickly forget about his girlfriend laying motionless and almost lifeless just outside the venue.

Trina sighed and stared up at the stars."Star gazing?" she heard someone say. "You looked a bit upset when you left the venue" the person said as he sat down next to her.

Trina looked over to see a familiar face smiling back at her. "I'm Beau" he said. "I know" she tried her best to smile. A smile can hide everything, right? "blessthefall is my favorite band" she said. "Well that's good" Beau smiled. "Why are you out here all alone?" he asked.

Trina stared down at her converse not wanting to answer. At least that is what she told herself. She honestly she wanted to tell Beau what happened. She wanted to tell him everything. She needed to talk to someone, anyone. She couldn't hold this in any longer. She had to tell someone who Brad really was, but she couldn't bring herself to speak.

"Let's start with your name first" Beau said noticing how uncomfortable she had gotten. "Trina" she whispered. "Pretty name" Beau smiled. "Did you come her with anyone?" he asked. Trina nodded. This is it.. she thought.

"I came with my boyfriend, Brad, but after he said he was going to get a drink I saw him with another girl and.." Trina shut her eyes trying to hold back tears. She couldn't bring herself to finish her sentence. Beau pulled her closer to him in a hug. "I'm sorry" he said. "He lost someone pretty amazing."

"How do you know?" she asked looking up at him. "You don't even know me." Beau smiled. "Just a feeling" he said. Trina couldn't help smiling at that. Well smiling wasn't something she expected to be doing any time soon, but it felt good.

"He wasn't a very good person.." Trina sighed. Beau held on to her a bit tighter sensing how uneasy she was feeling. "Why is that?" he asked. "Let's just say he did some very bad things" she said pulling her sleeves up to reveal many bruises all along her arms. "He didn't stop there either.." she said her voice getting very soft.

Beau couldn't seem to find the words to say. "I've never met this guy yet I already want to kick his ass" he said. He pulled Trina closer to him. "You deserve so much better than that." Trina didn't say anything. She just stared down at her converse again. "I am going to prove that to you" he whispered.

"What?" she asked looking up at him. Beau smiled. "We have the next couple days off, you want to hang out tomorrow?" he asked. Trina looked at him surprised. Was he really asking her this after just meeting her? She quickly snapped out of her thoughts and nodded. "Alright" she smiled a bit. "I'll meet you here tomorrow around noon" he said hugging her one more time.

"I'll see you than" she said. He kissed her on the lips quickly. "I can't wait" he smiled. Trina's smile grew wider.

She may not have realized it at the time, but from that moment one she would never again have to feel alone. Never again would she have to hide behind that mask. Never again would she have to prove anything to anyone. Never again would she have to be afraid.

Funny how quickly a stranger can change you're opinion on love.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I re-wrote this a bit for Never Again's contest. :]
Contest
Profile
Check out her stories because I love them.
:D

I am also thinking of starting a story based on this. Not sure yet. It is kind of an over used concept so I'm not sure how many people would really be interested in reading it. Should I do it? D: