‹ Prequel: Damaged

Feelings

22. feelings

His Timberlands thuded softly on the linoleum floor as I silently followed him. He turned a corner, began scaling the stairs to his room in one swift movement, his long blond locks breezing out behind him. I held a giggle, as if he could fluidly read my mind he smiled down at me. From where he was standing at the top of the stairs, it seemed as if he was an angelic form on a pillar. Golden skin, shoulder legnth fair hair, ice blue eyes. I held my breath.
He swooped me up bridal style, I was suprised for his human strength and to be honest I think he was too. He smiled at me, one side of his mouth tugging higher then the other. I whimpered, he kissed me hard on the mouth. I breathed in his intoxicating aquatic scent. Heard his heart hike higher. I ignored the hunger.
Go for his flesh
He walked us over to his bed, I layed back stretching. Looking at his adoring light blue walls, I yawned, letting my tounge poke out. His eyes glazed over, his smile faded to a blank stare. I gripped his chin and pulled him closer, held his face an inch from mine, and softly kissed him. I moved my lips around his, sucked on his bottom lip and humored his nerves.
I looked into his eyes, the puppy dog happiness they once held was traded for a serious focus. I held in the wolf on the inside and bit my teeth together as he pressed his body flat onto mine. I could feel his length. let the party begin. Our own little party.
I ground my hips into his and laughed uncontrollably inside as his breathing pulled. I kissed him rapidly and expertly. He worked my tounge, slipping his into my mouth, I bit down on it. He smiled around my lips as I slid my hands around his neck. I softly pressed my hands like I was choking him. He didn't mind. I licked his lips and kissed down to his neck. He threw his head back and arched his spine. He trailed his hands under my shirt and let his finger tips trace words only he could fathom. Physical poetry. I loved this. I pushed my hips against his again, he released me and pulled away. He rolled onto his side, I know he wanted to stop, we promised we would both lose our virginities on our wedding night, but he was so delicious. I faced him. He trailed his finger tips down my arms. Our carmaradie was set in stone and his veins read it like a biblical lecture that reflected in his eyes. I smiled letting a low growl and pushed up against him. His bed smelt like him. I nuzzled his chest and breathed in deeply. He kissed the top of my head and rested his chin on his kiss.
"Je' taime ti bella vida." he mumbled.
"Je' taime ti tour." I responded licking his adams' apple. I could hear him smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
xxxxxxxxxx aww