My Heart Is The Worst Kind of Weapon

Two.

The first four class periods came and went pretty fast. It sucks that I don’t know German too well. Gustav has all the same classes as me, so he would pass me notes telling me telling me what the teachers were saying. Never in a million years would I think that I would make friends on the first day of a new school.

I sat in the back of the room during science class next to Gustav and Bill. The bell rang loud and obnoxiously. I grabbed my books and held them close to my chest.

“I’ll meet you guys in the café. I’m going to go to my locker,” I told them

“Are you sure you don’t want anyone to come with you?” Gustav asked, worried.

“Don’t worry! I’ll be fine!” I smiled optimistically as I headed down the halls. I looked down at my schedule to see that my locker was number 6661. Sweet, vengeance. I entered my combination and opened the locker. I sat on the ground and opened my backpack, pulling out my Avenged Sevenfold Deathbat stickers and magnets and slammed them on the inside of the hideous green locker, then put my books in. I kneeled on the ground once again and started zippering my backpack shut, when I felt a sharp pain in my side. My head slammed against the lockers. Almost immediately, I cringed and gripped my side.

I looked up to find a guy wearing an American Football jersey; don’t ask me why. He had deep blue eyes and spiked blonde hair. His dark tan proved he was definitely European.

“What was that for?!” I asked, still gripping my side.

“You’re another one of those emo freaks,” He spat. He grabbed my gray scarf by the ends and pulled tightly. I can’t believe this. This guy is trying to kill me! He finally let go of my scarf, leaving me red in the face and gasping for air. He struck me in the face with his fist, allowing my nose to drip blood.

*Gustav’s POV*

“Where is Kari?” Amy asked, flipping her pink fringe, “I wanna meet her.”

“She went to her locker,” I said

“But that was a good fifteen minutes ago. Shouldn’t she be here by now?” Bill asked

“Maybe one of you should go get her,” Hannah suggested.

“I’ll go,” I volunteered, probably a bit too quickly. Hannah leaned over and whispered something in Georg’s ear. To be honest, I don’t want to know what they are talking about. I headed down the south hallway, where the new students’ lockers were. I heard a small voice yelp out in pain. I started running down the hall, only to find the biggest douche bag in the school, Tyler, standing in front of Kari. She was against the lockers and red in the face. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she breathed heavily. Tyler stepped on her leg and punched her in the face, causing her nose to bleed.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” I yelled at him

“We don’t need more emo kids in Germany,” He stated, emotionless.

“You fucking prick! You don’t hit a girl!” I shouted in his face.

“Psh. I’m so afraid of the little mouse who never t—“ His words were cut off by a fist to his face and a foot to his stomach. He lay on the floor in pain as I looked at Kari. She had fear in her eyes. I grabbed her by the hand and sat her down on a bench as I ran into the bathroom and got paper towels. When I walked back out, she was still there, clutching her legs close to her body, still whimpering. I sat down next to her and started wiping the blood off her face with the towels.

“Danke,” She whimpered.

“Wilkommen.”

Once the blood has stopped flowing, she wiped a small tear off her cheek. She rested her head on my shoulder and I refrained from blushing.

“Thank you. You pretty much saved my life,” She whispered. She pecked a small kiss on my cheek. I felt my face starting to get all hot. I couldn’t help it.

“Come on, let’s go back to lunch. Amy wants to meet you,” I smiled. I pulled on her hand lightly and she followed.

**Kari**

Gustav. Saved. Me. I can’t help it! I really think I’m starting to like him, a lot. I doubt he feels the same way though. I won’t say anything. I can’t, especially after my lovely relationships in America.

He led me to the café and brought me to the table.
“Oh mein Gott! Kari! What happened?!” Kristine asked, hugging me

“Germany is no different from America,” I mumbled.

“Amy, do you remember that kid who bullied you when you first moved here?”

“How can I forget?”

“He just basically tried killing Kari.”

“OH MEIN GOTT. IST SIE OKEY!?” Amy freaked out.

“Ja. I’m fine,” I spoke up. I shifted my now bloodstained scarf and shoved it into my backpack.

“Kari! I’m so sorry this happened to you!” Hannah cooed.

“We’ll be sure to kick his sorry ass next time,” Georg added

“Thanks you guys.” I said. I hugged Gustav tightly. Tom shot him a wink, but Gussi glared back. I nervously giggled and let go. What was his deal? The bell rang again, still obnoxiously, and Amy and I headed for the gym.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I wanted a bit of drama.
XD
All you silent readers, start commenting [: