My Heart Is The Worst Kind of Weapon

Six.

The girls left Hannah's house at 2:30, hoping to arrive at the party on time, which didn't happen, since the girls were goofing off in the streets on the way there.

As they approached Bill and Tom's house, the music blaring from the inside of the house was faintly heard from outside. Kristine and Amy rushed towards the house as Kari stopped dead in her tracks.

"You okay?" Hannah asked.

"Oh. Uh, yeah." Kari said, unsure.

"Don't worry. It'll be fine. Parties are fun." Hannah laughed, pulling on Kari's hand.

The two walked inside the house, with Fall Out Boy's "Thanks for the Memories" blasting on surround sound. Surely enough, Georg was waiting by the door for Hannah, and proceeded to hug her and kiss her on the lips as she entered. Kari couldn't help but feel a hint of jealousy watching the couple in front of her.

Kari walked through the house, looking for people she knew. It seemed as if the whole school was there. Hardly anyone, except for the small group of friends. But she couldn't find Gustav. She walked through the kitchen, and she noticed Tom leaning on the granite counter sipping some kind of drink out of a plastic cup.

"Hey Kari! Enjoying the party?" He asked

"I hardly know anyone here." Kari mumbled, "I havent even seen Gustav."

"Ooh, someone's missing Gusti, eh?" Tom teased

"Oh shut up." Kari's cheeks flushed as she playfully shoved him.

"Whatever. Oh hey! Do you have an iPod?" He asked

"Oh course." Kari said, pulling it out of her pocket.

"Gimme." He said. She handed it over to him. Tom headed into the living room where the majority of people were dancing. He headed over to the speakers and unplugged who-ever's iPod that was plugged in, plugged Kari's in and put it on shuffle. Soon enough, Cinema Bizarre's "Forever or Never" was blaring through the speakers.

"Danke!" Kari said, trying to get her voice loud enough to be over the speakers.

"Du bist wilkommen" Tom yelled.

But Kari didnt feel like dancing.

She walked back into the kitchen where she found Amy sitting on a bar stool next to Gustav. Kari took a deep breath and sat down next to them. "Hey guys," she sighed

Amy glanced at Gustav and smirked at him. He glared back at her.

"Hi Kari." Gustav said

"Ugh. You guys wanna dance?" She asked

"Nah, thanks. I'm gonna hang out with Tom." Amy yawned.

"Oh. Uh, do you wanna dance, Gusti?" Kari said, shyly.

"Uhm. Nein, danke. I'm not much of a dancer."

"Oh. Alright then." She said, walking away back to the living room.

Looks like I'm dancing alone tonight, She thought.

Back in the kitchen, Amy glared at Gustav.

"Was?" He asked

"You idiot! Why didn't you go dance with her?!" She scolded

"What? I'm nervous okay? I have never liked a girl like her before!" He attempted defending himself

"Well you just lost a chance to get with her!" She face-palmed

"Shit! I'm such an idiot!"

"You're telling me?" Amy asked, sarcastically

"Shut up." Gustav said. Tom walked into the kitchen and took Amy away, to the dancefloor, leaving Gustav alone in the kitchen.

---

Kari remained alone on the dancefloor, dancing to the music she knew so well. She looked around the room, watching everyone else attempt to dance along to the music that was foreign to them. Around the room, there was plenty of couples dancing with each other. On the couch, she saw Kristine and Bill making out. Tom was dancing with Amy, uh, very, suggestively. Gustav sat on a couch, watching everyone (even though he mainly had his eyes on Kari), and to be honest, he looked really bored. Hannah and Georg, however, were no where to be found. There whereabouts, Kari did not wanna know.

Everything was going fine, until her favorite song, "Don't Trust Me" by 3Oh!3 came on. She knew this song brought out the real dancer inside her, and she didn't resist holding it back as she swayed her hips along with the music. Suddenly, she felt a pair of hands on her hips.

"I'd like to see those moves somewhere else." A thickly accented voice whispered in her ear.

She [unfortunately] knew that voice anywhere.

Tyler

"What? You gonna try and kill me again?" She shot back

"I was wrong about you. Seeing you move like that. Mh." He mumbled

"Get off of me!" She whined, trying to remove his hands from her hips. But that was no use. Once she pried his hands free from her hips, he spun her around and placed his hands and her shoulders, pulling her in close.

Luckily, across the room, Kristine and Bill had finally come up from air and noticed the scene unfolding.

"Why is he here!?" Bill asked with anger.

"No idea." She said

Bill criinged, standing up, walking towards the dancefloor "I swear to God I'll -"

"Bill, stop!" Kristine commanded

"Guys what's happening?" Gustav asked

"Asshole Tyler is trying to molest Kari." Kristine rolled her eyes

"And you guys do nothing!?" Gustav was angry. Kari was almost killed by this bastard. He didnt need this to be happening. He ran over to the two "dancing" (Well, hey, ifthey were doing worse, this could have been considered rape.", and grabbed Tyler by the arm.

"Getting your ass kicked once doesn't stop you, huh?" Gustav stated

"Hey, I just wanted to dance with her." Tyler said

"Well she seems really unwilling."

"She knows she wants me."

"Dude. Being a douchebag isn't getting you anywhere. Just let go of her." He warned.

"Yeah and what are you going to do?"

"You've seen what I can do. Now, let go of her!" He yelled

"Fine." Tyler walked away, finally.

"Are you okay?" Gustav asked

Kari wiped a tear from her eye and wrapped her arms around Gustav.

"Dankeschon." She murmured, resting her head on his shoulder.

"He won't hurt you again." He said, looking into her eyes, "I promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. I haven't updated in a while.
Blame the damn writer's block.

Anyway, I've been resting on this for a while and finally decided to write it out.
Tell me what you think.

Throw Your Diamonds to the Sky. We'll Stay Gold Forever,
Kari