Vicious Romantic

Thirteen

“You are more trouble then you’re fucking worth.” Tucker seethed while his car’s engine purred happily from the speed he was driving at. I stayed silent and listened to his insults. “All this fucking money wasted to feed you and to clothe you. What a fucking waste.” I gripped the steering wheel tightly.

I stayed silent and looked at the dark blue hand prints that were wrapped around my wrists. “Maybe we shouldn’t buy you food for a couple of weeks, you can afford to lose some weight. Maybe we should spend your grocery money on some contacts, huh?” Tucker laughed cruelly. “That way our buddy Jeff won’t be scared off by your toxic waste colored eyes.” I clenched my teeth from saying anything back to him.

“We should just lock you away somewhere until we need you. That way we won’t have to hear your awful attempts at piano or smell your disgusting odor.” Tucker hissed. That’s when I couldn’t take anymore.

“Stop the car.” I said quietly trying to remain calm. Tucker laughed at me cruelly. “Stop this fucking car right now before I throw up all over your disgusting leather seats.” I demanded. This time Tucker complied caring only for the better of his seats. The car came to a sudden halt. I stepped out of the car and started to walk off along the road.

“Good one, now get in the car.” Tucker said angrier than he already was as he drove slowly along with the side of the road. His vehicle let out a growl from side me as he drove.

“Nope.” I said simply and kept walking with my arms crossed trying to protect myself from the cold wind. Our sudden exit hadn’t allowed me to grab my coat.

“Bailey.” he warned me.

“Tucker.” I mocked with a smile and kept walking.

“Get in the car.”

“Nope, it’s a nice night for a walk.” I grinned to myself.

“Bailey, you’re going to ruin your shoes.” Tucker tried to reason with what probably would have worked on Clara.

“I’m not Clara, I don’t give a shit about these shoes.” I continued to walk.

“I swear if you don’t get in this car right now, I’ll leave you here.” he yelled out the window at me.

“Good! Go! Do me a favor!” I yelled right back as a few cars flew past us.

“Bailey...” Tucker trailed off angrily.

“Hah, you won’t leave me. You need me, you can’t leave me.”

“I don’t need you!” Tucker barked at me.

“Oh yes, you do. Without me your plan is nothing!” I laughed and continued to walk.

“Bailey, don’t make me get out of this car.” I didn’t respond, I kept walking in the glow of his headlights. “I’m not joking! Get in this fucking car right now!” I turned to look at his raging anger. His face was so contorted in anger that I couldn’t help but smile. “Bitch! Get in the car!”

A crimson color car pulled over and a chubby woman with long brown hair popped her head out the window. “Are you okay, miss?” she asked. Obviously our situation looked bad. This woman probably thought Tucker was an abusive boyfriend by the way she stared at my wrists.

“I’m fine, thanks.” I smiled politely at her. She gave me a concerned look before she drove off slowly giving Tucker a nasty glare.

“If I have to get out of this car, I’ll kill you.” Tucker growled.

“Good!” I screamed loudly throwing my hands in the air. “Kill me right now, put me out of my fucking misery, Tucker! Kill me now, at least I’ll know when it’s coming!” I laughed bitterly.

“Gladly my dear.” a deep voice purred in my ear and an icy hand clamped over my mouth muffling my horrified scream. Who was he? Obviously one fo Tucker’s kind.

Tucker was out of the car faster than I could see. He crouched down like a cat and loud and frightening snarl ripped from his throat while his lips pulled back to show off his set of teeth.

“Aw, do I have something that belongs to you friend?” The man holding me asked the way a bully would ask the kid who’s lunch he just stole. Tucker responded with a low growl. “So pretty.” the man cooed breathing cold air against my neck. I began to cry out of fear, this wasn’t supposed to happen. I was supposed to get in the car and go home.

“Release her.” Tucker demanded.

“Oh, I would never release such a pretty thing without a fight.” the man uncovered my mouth and slid his cold finger through my hair. I choked on the sobs I was trying to contain. “Shh. It’s alright beautiful.” the man purred near my ear.

Without warning Tucker’s body sent both the strange man and myself backwards into a wooded area. I was pushed onto the frozen ground and land on the leave covered ground. I watched as best as I could as the two fought. It looked like a blur of colors and all I heard were snarls, growls, hisses, profanities, and the sickly sound of crushing bones.

It all came to a sudden end, the wooded area was filled with silence. Tucker stood triumphantly near the man. Tucker’s black shirt was ripped, his hair was mess, and a large scratch was etched into the skin of his perfect face.

“Please?” he asked desperately letting his voice soften. “Please get in the car?” Please? Tucker doesn’t say please. He was staring straight ahead of him with an unreadable expression on his face. I obey immediately and headed back to the car. He was there almost as soon as I reached the car.

“Thanks.” I said quietly. Tucker nodded silently. That was the second time that Tucker had come to my rescue. He was like the bipolar version of my super hero.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh yay! I posted another one.
Thank you to everyone who commented and subscribed.
It really motivates me to write. =D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!
Please!
Please!