Vicious Romantic

Sixteen

I sat nervously on the edge of Ian’s bed, Tucker took a seat in the computer chair that Ian was sitting in not long before. There was at least a two minutes where Tucker sat silently with his eyes closed in thought. Then a minute of blank staring at each other. Tucker sighed impaitently and closed his eyes for another minute.

I was nervous at first but when the pattern continued on for twenty minutes I just began to get bored. I sighed letting my own annoyance be known and began to pick at my nails mindlessly. How long were we going to sit in Ian’s room and repeat this pointless cycle?

“Uh...are you gonna talk? Or are we just sitting her for fun?” I asked boldly, my backbone must have regenerated since last night.

“Bailey I...” Tucker’s jaw snapped shut and he closed his eyes tightly. “I didn’t mean what I said last night.” the normal bite in Tucker’s voice was softened. “I was angry, and I lost control. I didn’t intend to hurt you...physically or emotionally. Well, at the time I did but now I feel regret toward doing so.” Tucker opened his eyes and looked at me with honest eyes. Oh no, I was not going to break that easily.

“Well what I did do to make you so angry?” I questioned running my finger over the soft blue blanket on Ian’s bed. “All I did was laugh.”

“Exactly! I don’t like people laughing at me!” Tucker said.

“It was funny, Tucker! I wasn’t laughing at you, get over yourself. I was laughing at the situation. You’d have to lack a soul not to find it funny!”

“Uh! Newsflash, Bails. I do lack a soul.” Tucker said sarcastically. I was speechless as it dawned on me that he really doesn’t have a soul. “So what do you want me to say?” he asked. “What words will convince you to eat once I say them?

“I’m fat, remember?” I asked bitterly crossing my arms and glaring at him. “I don’t need to eat.”

“I didn’t mean that!” Tucker yelled in frustration. I just raised a skeptical eyebrow at him and continued stare at him like he was a pile of dog shit. “You have to eat. If you don’t eat you’ll eventually die.”

“Isn’t that what you want?” I asked with a smirk.

“No!” Tucker yelled loudly and jumped up from the chair at an alarming speed. “I want you to eat and act like yourself.”

“Why do you care?” I asked curiously still keeping my arms crossed.

“Because, I-I don’t. I care about you going through with our plans flawlessly!” Tucker responded with a stony expression.

“Whatever.” I growled angrily and scratched at the small scabs that Tucker’s teeth left on my neck.

“You know what? You’re making this so much more difficult than it has to be.” Tucker growled sitting back in the computer chair.

“Me?” I hollered.

“Yes, you!” Tucker spat making the chair rotating the chair from side to side while he arms crossed over his chest clad in a plain gray t-shirt. “You walk around with the biggest fucking attitude problem. We could have easily gotten along if you weren’t such a bitch all the time.”

“Excuse me! You’re the one with attitude problem. You walk around like someone pissed in your Cheerios every morning! Plus the fact that you’ve hated me since your siblings so kindly kidnaped me! So if it’s anyone’s fault, it’s your’s!” I yelled loudly and pointed my finger at me Tucker.

“Pissed in my Cheerios? What the fuck is that even mean?” Tucker yelled back.

“Don’t change the subject just because you know I’m right!” I scratched at my neck again while yelling loudly.

“I’m not changing the subject! If you told me what the hell that meant I could properly defend myself!”

“It means that you walk around miserably every single day!”

“You would walk around miserably too if you had to go through the day smelling the terrible odor you carry with you!” Tucker pointed and accusing finger at me.

“If it’s so terrible why did you bite me!” I screamed my question at him, feeling the wound re-opening. Shit.

“Because! You got in the way when...” Tucker stopped in the middle of his sentence. His eyes narrowed on my neck and stared motionlessly at the small drop of blood that stuck to my neck.

“Tucker!” I yelled. He snapped out of his gaze at my neck and fidgeted uncomfortably.

“I didn’t want to, well no. Yeah, but I didn’t mean to. I mean, I didn’t think that-no. Wait. No. Yeah. No. I didn’t mean to stare like that. It’s...I’m...um...” he kept his eyes locked onto my face as he rambled. “I’m not explaining myself too well, am I?”

“No.” I said smiling at his moment of weakness. “Try again?” I mused.

Tucker took a deep breath. “I’m sorry.” he said looking directly into my dead celery eyes. I small squeek sounded from outside the door. Tucker pulled the door open and Clara toppled in.

“Hey Guys!” Clara leaned against the wall casually with a guilty smile on her face.

“Nosey.” Tucker said smiling his godly smile at his sister.

“Rambling fool.” Clara shot back with a grin. Tucker pounced at Clara and they fell to the floor laughing.

“Not cool.” Clara sorted out her long hair that had gotten mess up.

“Get over it.” Tucker laughed and stuck his tongue out at Clara. That was the first time I saw Tucker show affection for another being.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't be mad. I can only post two chapters today.
I know I said three but something happened.
I decided that since I'm half way to being eighteen years old
that I should probably learn to drive. So I need to study my ass off
for my my permit test. I'm going to take the test on Saturday.
Wish me luck, I really want to get it on my first try.

Anyhoo, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! Please! =D