Vicious Romantic

Two

I throw my bags down on the floor with a heavy sigh. They were such a pain to carry around. I kicked my shoes off and pressed the play button on my answering machine. I hated that annoying blinking red light.

“Bailey, honey.” I groaned at the sound of my mom’s voice as I kicked my checkered Vans off my feet. I smiled when they landed on the opposite side of the room. “It’s me, your mother.” I didn’t bother to stand by the answering machine any longer. I wondered into the bathroom. The cold tiles stung against my bare feet. “I haven’t heard from you in a while. Call me.” The loud beep signaled me that I had no more messages.

Typical. Bailey Scott. The girl who never makes friends. Yep, that’s me. I sighed heavily and threw my dark brown locks into the messiest ponytail I’ve ever seen. I placed a bright yellow head band around my head to keep any fly aways off my face so I could wash in.

After rinsing off the last of my face wash I stared at my blotchy red skin. The redness would go down in a few minutes, then my face would feel soft and smooth. I took the time to observe my own eyes. They were ugly, so were polite and said unique. I say ugly, they’re a yellowy green near my pupil and transition to a brownish green around the rim. It reminded me of shriveled lettuce. I tightly shut my eyes hoping they might be a pleasant shade of blue when I opened them.

I was about to scream when I opened my eyes but couldn’t due to the hand covering my mouth. I stared wide eyed into the mirror’s reflection. Holding a large and tough hand over my mouth was a gorgeous male with pale skin and shockingly blue eyes. His jet black hair was tousled but neat. He was freezing cold. Next to him and I stood a breath takingly beautiful female. The female had the same pale skin and blue eyes as the man holding my mouth shut. Her hair was black with stripes of blonde, teal, and loyal blue placed in no specific place and fell to the middle of her back.

“Hun, if you’re quiet and cooperative you won’t die.” The spoke smoothly and smirked showing off a pearly white set of menacing fangs. I couldn’t help but to try and scream, the male held his hand tighter over my mouth. Vampires? Vampires aren’t real! They’re in books and movies! Not my bathroom!

What else could I do other than to cooperate. I didn’t want to die. I walked quietly next to the large male to a black van, he pulled the door open and pushed me inside forcefully. “Ouch.” I mumbled to myself quietly when my head it the side of the van’s metal wall.

“What the hell is this?” a growl came from the front of the van.

“Tuck, we found her. This is our bait.” The male said hopping into the front of the van with the angry voice. The female climbed in the back with me.

“This is the best you could do?” a pure replica of the man you kept me quiet asked while leaning around the driver’s seat to see into the back of the van. His lips curled back in disgust showing me that he was also a mythical creature. This creature though almost a replica of the other male was much more attractive, he had amazing emerald eyes and black messy bed-head hair going on. It offended me slightly that he didn’t find me fit for whatever they planned on doing with me.

“Oh Tucker, don’t be so mean. She’s adorable!” The female cooed moving toward me while the van hurled forward at an alarming pace.

“We’re really not looking for adorable. We’re looking for a fine piece of ass and what the hell is that smell?” The more attractive of the two males asked. I crushed myself against the wall of the van trying to stay away from the female who was just inches away from me.

“Oh come on, give her a chance. She just got home from school. You can’t expect her too look goos after a tiring day of music lessons.” The female defended me with a kind smile in my direction. Who did she know what I went to school for, and why was she being so nice all the sudden. Green eyes made a disapproving noise and kept driving faster and faster.

“What’s your name, sweetie?” she asked me sweetly. I kept my law locked shut. I was not planning on dying.

“To not tell me you’re trying to make friends with it?” Green eyes hissed angrily.

“Shut up! We need to know her name if she’s going to be living with us.” I swear if I wasn’t so afraid of the driving maniac I would have screamed something along the lines of ‘Bailey’s doing what?’
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe!
It keeps me updating!

I really like this story already.