Vicious Romantic

Twenty

“How was your date?” Tucker asked with a taunting smile as he leaned against the piano.

“Oh you know.” I said smiling. “It was a date. Nothing amazing happened.” Lies. All lies. Jeff was an absolute perfect date. Much better looking in day light rather than the flashing lights of the club.

“Move.” Tucker pushed me to one side of the piano bench. He sat down and began to play a song I always thought I played well until I hear him play it. “So it was a typical date, you went to dinner, saw movie, fucked in the backseat of his car.” he smirked.

“You’re a pig.” I slapped his arm. Tucker didn’t seem to even notice, he kept playing with that stupid, annoying, gorgeous smirk.

“Vampire, actually.” he corrected and snapped his teeth together close to my ear. It brought back memories of the day he was about to bite me. I noticeably flinched away from him. Tucker stopped playing and looked at me with an annoyed expression. “I wasn’t going to”

“I know.” I cut him off nervously. I scooted off the bench and hurried to my room. How could I know that. I didn’t think he’d bite me and he almost did once already. How could I trust something so uncertain such as his lust for blood.

“Fuck!” Tucker cursed loudly from the piano room. A string of obscenities flowed from his mouth. I was almost to my room when a hand grabbed my wrist and spun me around. I closed my eyes tightly. I didn’t want it to be Tucker, it could be William before it could be Tucker. He scared the life out of me when he was mad, which I had obviously made him.

“Bailey, open your eyes.” I unwilling listened to his smooth, deep voice. “We need to talk, seriously.” he stated with an expressionless face. Tucker pulled me into his room and pushed me down onto white comforter on his bed. Tucker sat on his bed as well, as far away from me as possible.

“Um.” I said twisting my fingers around unsurely. This was awkward.

“I’m not going to bite you.” Tucker flatly told me.

“How do I know? You’ve almost done it once, and I didn’t think you would then.”

He sighed and shook his head around to reposition his mess of black hair. “Just trust me, I’m not.”

“How can I trust you, I don’t know you.” I crossed my arms and looked around at the white writing that was written over black paint. The carpet was bright white. Every thing in the room was black and white. There was nothing visible that wasn’t black or white. Eve Tucker’s clothes were black and white. The only color in the room that belonged to Tucker was his deep green eyes. I felt like I was disturbing the flow of the room in my maroon shirt and jeans.

“You know me. I know you. You should trust me.” he said like I was lying.

“You’re Tucker. You have a black car. You drive insanely. You have a brother and a sister. You play piano. That’s all I know. And I bet you don’t know me at all.” I crossed my arms and watched the pale skin on his arms stretch as his muscles flexed.

“Fine.You’re Bailey Elizabeth Sweeney. You’re seventeen. You are a music student. You’re a vegetarian. You’re eyes turn into a really light shade of green when you’re tired and after you just woke up. You count the stairs when you walk up them, not down them. You eat apple blueberry granola for breakfast on Monday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. Sometimes on other days, but always on those days. You don’t like your mother. You hate wearing anything that isn’t your jeans and t-shirts. You sort your Skittles by number, color, and preference before you eat them. You save your favorite for last. You played softball when you were younger. Your favorite color is purple. You like to listen to acoustic guitars when you can’t sleep. You twist your fingers when you’re nervous. Your favorite animal is a polar bear.” Tucker stopped and stared at me, my mouth was hanging open slightly. “Shall I continue?” he asked raising one eyebrow.

“No.” I grumbled. How closely does he pay attention to my habits? It freaked me out to know that Tucker had so much information about me stored away.

“Then what do I win?” he asked.

“What?”

“You said ‘I bet you don’t know me’, I obviously do. So what do I win.”

“God, I wasn’t fucking serious Tucker.” I threw my hands up in the air looked up the white ceiling that had black Victorian style patterns on it. Tucker’s face was an inc away from mine when I lowered my head bak to it’s normal position.

“You shouldn’t say things if you don’t plan on backing them up.” Tucker breath tickled my lips, his eyes had caught mine and weren’t planning on releasing them. Tucker trailed his ice cold finger along my jaw, I shivered and my heart started to do a dance of joy inside my chest. Tucker’s lips curled into a smile before his pushed his lips against mine.

It wasn’t right. I know that. I should have tried to push him away, but I didn’t. I allowed him to kiss me. I allowed him to push me onto my back. I allowed him to tangle his fingers in my hair. I allowed him to flip position, causing me to sit on his stomach while he trapped my lips in passionate kisses.

“I love you, Adele.” he mumbled against the skin right below my ear.

“What?” I asked pulling my face away from him. He stared at me like a deer caught in headlights.

“I fucking hate you.” I growled and jumped off him. I ripped his door open and slammed it behind me. I pulled my door open and flung it shut. I jumped onto my bed and screamed into my pillow. Who in the hell is Adele, anyway?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh la la.

Comment and Subscribe, please!