Vicious Romantic

Twenty-Three

Tucker took a deep intake of air as he stood outside. He was trying to cleanse his nostrils of Bailey’s scent. He picked up the smell of earth, gasoline, rain, and blood. Rain drops hit Tucker’s face as he tried once more to rid the scent of blood from his nose. Taking long, fast steps Tucker walked away from the ball and into a cloud of forest surrounding Victor’s Estate, where the ball was being held.

There she stood, in the center of the forest. A girl around sixteen, looking lost and impatient while she mumbled profanity at her cell phone.

“Hello, love.” Tucker smiled a sickeningly sweet smile as he approached the girl from behind.

“Brian, thank God! I” she stopped mid-sentence when she turned and saw Tucker. His pale skin was glowing in the moonlight. The rain drops sticking to his face shone brightly. To the girl he looked like a dream, a gorgeous male dressed nicely and greeting her affectionately. “Uh.” she stumbled over her words, she was struck with awe.

Her blood was tempting, nothing like Bailey’s but it would suffice. “Run.” Tucker growled maliciously close to her ear. She obeyed, her blue eyes grew in fear and she took off running as fast as she could. It wasn’t nearly fast enough for Tucker so he picked up the cell phone she had abandoned on the moist floor of the forest.

Tucker laughed genuinely at the message that appeared on the screen. “Cant make it tonite sorry =[.” The sender’s name was Brian with a heart was after it. Smiling in amusement Tucker chucked the phone over his shoulder. The girl had a good enough head start. Bolting after the mildly appealing scent, Tucker’s eyes narrowed and his thirst consumed him. He let his instincts rule out any civil mannerisms he’d ever learned.

Without difficulty Tucker reached the girl and pulled her body back toward him. She stared wide eyed at him, breathing raggedly. Tucker always like to play with his food.

“What’s your name?” Tucker cooed, watching her warm breaths turn into clouds of steam against the cold air.

“Li-liz.” she answered shakily as Tucker pulled her long blonde hair away from her neck.

“Mmm, nice.” Tucker said uninterestedly while he nuzzled his face into her neck, looking for the spot to sink his teeth in. Just as Liz was about to scream Tucker snapped her neck in just the right way, not killing her, just immobilizing her. Her body hung limply in Tucker’s arms, a loud snarled ripped from the back of his throat before he began to tear at flesh of her neck. His thirst was too strong to simply bite her, he was tearing her neck to shreds. Loud snarls and growls emitted from Tucker as his thirst was partially fulfilled.

Tucker dropped Liz’s lifeless body to the floor. He felt more control over his actions when thirst wasn’t burning in the back of his mind and throat. Turning sharply on his heel he blinked in shock. Bailey stood with her mouth gaping. Tucker wiped the remains of Liz’s blood from his lips before they curled back over his red stained teeth and formed a sinister smile.

A wave of sickness hit Bailey when Tucker dropped the girl’s body to the ground. Her neck was destroyed. The entire left side of her neck looked like it was hacked at with multiple knives. Bailey tried to run away before Tucker would find her standing there. She failed when he turned at an alarming rate. Tucker wiped the bright red blood away from his lips with a smirk, making knots of disgust twist inside Bailey’s stomach. Tucker exposed his teeth in an evil smile, blood was stuck in the crevices between each of his teeth. Tucker advanced on Bailey quickly, one arm wrapped around her waist before she could move more than a foot.

“You look stunning tonight.” Tucker whispered to Bailey keeping his eyes on her lips, they were taunting him cruelly. Bailey couldn’t help but notice the flecks of red dotting the green of his eyes. Her heart was already thumping violently in her chest but her heart rate picked up even more upon noticing Tucker’s eyes.

“Stop it!” Bailey smacked Tucker’s hand away from her face. Tucker blinked at her in suprise and dropped his hand away from her face.

“Why?” Tucker asked simply. He listened to the pleasing sound of her heart. Thirst flared in the back of Tucker’s throat as the wind blew. Tucker buried his face in the crook of Bailey’s neck, deeply breathing in her scent. His could breath sent shiver’s throughout Bailey’s body.

“Tucker stop.” Bailey’s hand slapped the side of Tucker’s face causing him no pain. However Tucker pulled back to look at her.

“Why?” he asked again, loving the feel of Bailey’s heat against his icy skin.

“Because you’re thirsty.”

“No, I’m not.” Tucker didn’t lie completely. He wasn’t all that thirsty. “Try again.”

“Because, I don’t like you that way.” Bailey laughed bitterly. “I don’t like you at all most days.” Tucker refused to believe that.

“Liar.” Tucker’s lips curled into to a sly smile. “Try again.” he kept his eyes on Bailey’s. The unique color of her eyes demanded his attention.

“I’m here with Jeff.” Bailey tried to worm her way out of Tucker’s death grip around her waist.

“That doesn’t even count, that’s strictly work related.” Tucker argued.

“Actually, I truly like Jeff. He’s handsome, funny, charming, romantic, and doesn’t hold me captive!” Bailey added emphasis on the last quality she listed. She should have know better than to try to talk to Tucker.

“Jeff’s a douche.” Tucker grumbled and attempted kiss Bailey. He was sick and tired of letting her lips teasing his.

“Tucker! No!” Bailey screamed. Tucker stood in shock for a minute. Bailey had never raised her voice at anyone. Not once in the time that he’s known her.

“Why the hell not?” Tucker roared, his voice echoed through the dark forest. His arm dropped from around and was used you comb his fingers through his messy hair.

“Because Tucker! I am not, nor will I ever be, Adele!” The volume in Bailey’s voice almost matched Tucker’s. Bailey’s words acted like a slap across the face. Tucker couldn’t even think straight enough to keep Bailey from stomping back to the party. It goes without saying that the conversation did not go as Tucker or Bailey planned.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am in the foulest of moods.
However, I would like to wish you a Happy New Year!
I'd also recommend you to go read Summer Skin and comment it. =]
That was just a little shameless self-promotion.

Comment and subscribtions would be lovely!
Mainly the comments though, I'm a comment whore! =D