Vicious Romantic

Twenty-Seven

Weeks passed in an uneventful manner. Bailey and Jeff’s relationship grew stronger. Tucker did everything in his power to think of Bailey as a friend. Only a friend.

Christmas morning passed by slowly. Liam’s girlfriend, Audrey finally arrived home. Audrey was tall, pale, had long black hair, and very light blue eyes. She was beautiful, it made Bailey feel like crawling under a rock. Clara had a collection of Christmas movies that she insisted on watching. Bailey, Ian, Liam, Audrey, and Tucker all agreed. They sat in the large living room watching the movies while drinking wine.

“Ian!” Bailey laughed loudly, as she examined the gift Ian had given her. “I love it!” she shouted and hugged him, it was an effect of the wine. Bailey looked at DVD’s, every season of House. Tucker watched her closely. Bailey was much more social when she had alcohol in her system. Tucker let his eyes burn onto Bailey’s hands as they tore the paper off the gift he bought for her.

Tucker clenched his jaw in frustration when Bailey got distracted from the gift. She drained the dark red liquid from the wine glass and placed it on the table before returning to the gift. Tucker felt his skin jumping from nerves. Bailey’s tipsy fingers fumbled with the white box as she and Audrey laughed over one of Ian’s drunken statements. Anticipation burned through Tucker’s body, he was ready to pull the box from her hands and open it for her.

Once Bailey had succeeded in getting the box open her hazy eyes peered into the box, and her lips puckered into an ‘oh’. Reaching her fingers into the box, Bailey withdrew the white gold chain with an average sized stone cut into tear drop.

“This is beautiful, Tucker!” Bailey shouted not attracting attention from any of the others. They were all too caught up in their own gifts or Ian’s drunken stories.

“The color reminded me of your eyes.” Tucker said honestly. If he wasn’t half drunk he wouldn’t have had the nerve to tell that to Bailey. Bailey handed the necklace to Tucker and turned her back toward him. Tucker thought Bailey was rejecting the gift until she pulled her loosely curled hair up into a messy bunch at the top of her head, allowing Tucker to secure the yellow-green stone around her neck.

Relief washed over Tucker as he made certain the necklace was secure around her neck. He let his finger trace over the skin exposed on Bailey’s back. Bailey shivered, reminding Tucker of what he’d been trying to convince himself. Bailey is his friend.

“Thank you so much!” Bailey gushed turning back to face him. They both sat on the floor with wrapping paper all around them. The white lights covering the enormous tree made the unique stone gleam.

“So you like it?” Tucker smiled.

“I love it!” slurred her words and grinned at Tucker. Bailey couldn’t remember why she’d been so distant toward Tucker before tonight. Tucker was a lovely guy. Bailey was distracted from her thoughts when Ian stumbled over and pour more wine into her glass. “Thanks, hun!” Bailey laughed picking up the glass by the stem and sipping some.

Tucker could see Bailey’s face turning pink. “Woo, it’s hot in here!” Bailey tugged off her plum colored low back sweater and threw it under the tree. Tucker’s eyes danced over the skin her black camisole exposed. He watched with lazy eyes and a happy smile as she struggled to pull the tags off one of the many t-shirts Liam had bought for her. Bailey placed on hand on the folded black t-shirt and grasped the tag tightly in her other hand. She tugged forcefully, then the tag snapped off the shirt Bailey fell back onto the floor.

Tucker swallowed his own alcohol, much stronger than the wine, and chuckled at Bailey’s confused expression as she sat up. Shrugging her shoulders she pulled the black t-shirt over her upper half. “Much better.” Bailey sighed happily and leaned back against the couch close to Tucker. Every time either Bailey or Tucker would move their arms would brush, sending electric shocks over both of their skin.

Bailey’s scent made fire burn in the back of Tucker’s throat and the taste of the sweet smell was stuck in his mouth. Tucker wasn’t bothered by it as he slung his arm over Bailey’s shoulder. Tucker braced himself to be shot down. However, Bailey looked away from Liam’s animated story and smiled at Tucker before leaning into his grasp. Tucker felt ecstasy rush through his bloodless veins.

“We match.” Tucker stated with a lopsided smile. Bailey picker her head up from Tucker’s chest and looked at herself and then at Tucker. The were both clad in dark wash jeans and black t-shirts.

“We do match!” Bailey said happily and nuzzled against Tucker’s chest, the was warm from her body heat.

“Perfectly.” Tucker smiled feeling completely at peace in his surroundings. The living room was empty, aside from Bailey and himself. The others had along ago headed off to bed. Bailey and Tucker sat in the dark, the only light coming from the Christmas tree. Tucker twirled a strand of Bailey’s curly hair around his finger. Drunk, and ignorant to the fact that Bailey was drunk as well Tucker pushed his lips against Bailey’s.

Bailey’s responded my throwing her arms around Tucker’s neck and kissing him back, letting a low “Mmm” escape from her lips only urging Tucker to continue. Tucker grasped the back of Bailey’s head and held his other hand on her jaw. Bailey found herself running her tongue over Tucker’s set of dangerous teeth. Tucker twisted his fingers in Bailey’s brown hair and slid his hand down her back and then to her hips. “Bailey!” Tucker mumbled against her lips as she slid her hand under Tucker’s shirt and over his toned stomach.

Bailey bite Tucker’s bottom lip, that’s when things got out of control. Tucker began to explore Bailey’s neck with lips. Bailey pulled Tucker’s face to her’s and attacked his lips with passion that she didn’t know she possessed for Tucker. Tucker’s hands traveled under Bailey’s shirt and over her stomach. Tucker pulled his face away from Bailey’s and grinned devilishly at her and pulled her up from the floor. Tucker led Bailey to his room, kissing her heavily the entire way. Tucker pushed Bailey onto her back softly, landing on his bed.

All clothes were discarded and hips collided in drunken waves of passion.

“Shit.” Bailey growled feeling an arm wrapped around the her bare stomach. “Shit! Shit! Shit!” she cursed wildly from under Tucker’s arm. Half awake, Tucker smiled obliviously into Bailey’s neck.

“Stop!” Bailey shouted and pushed Tucker’s arm away from her. Tucker blinked in surprise, what Tucker thought was a dream turned out to be real. He watched Bailey in shock as she scrambled around the room dressing herself in last night’s clothes. Bailey exited Tucker’s room in a rush and went straight across the hall to her room. Bailey said on the edge of her bed and attempted to pull her hair out while cursing under her breath. Jeff could not find out about that, no one could find out about that.

Tucker sat with a wide smile on his face, that was his best Christmas present yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hah, how do you feel about that?
I thought it was the least I could since I haven't update in a while.
Trust me, I was trying to write this ALL day.
But it only actually took me a few minutes once I got an actual start.

Comment and Subscribe!