Vicious Romantic

Four

A week went by I learned a few things about these vampires. They like to party, almost every night they’re out. Clara is like the sister I’ve never had. We go shopping, we talk about guys, we watch girly movies together. It’s great. Liam, is a nice guy. Protective of his siblings, being as he is oldest of the three. He’s planning to teach me to shoot a gun, said I might need it in the future. Then there’s Tucker. What can I say I’ve learned about Tucker...nothing. I barely see him and I’m alright with that, why would I want to be around such a vile being anyway. Oh, right. Because he’s gorgeous!

Wearing a pair of grey skinny jeans and a yellow v-neck that Clara bought, I wonder through the halls of the huge home. My fingers were itching to play. There had to be a piano around somewhere. I poked my head through a door and growled in annoyance. Another bathroom. Deciding that searching the house for a piano was pointless, I pushed a random door open and grinned at the sight of a grand piano sitting at one side of the room.

My fingers danced across the keys playing a song I learned a few years back for an audition. I grinned happily at the divine sound of the piano. I’ve missed it. “What do you think you’re doing!” Tucker’s angry voice snapped from the doorway.

“I um I was pl-playing” I tripped over my words like a fool while I shot up from the bench.

“My piano? No one but me, plays this piano.” he informed me giving me a glare strong enough to scare me enough that I became unable to move as he advanced on me.

“I-I’m sorry.” I stuttered and was about to bolt when suddenly changed his mood.

“Play.” Tucker said calmly. I looked at him dumbfounded. Was this a trick? I wouldn’t put it past him to trick me into breaking the rules. “Play!” he barked loudly and shoved me down on the bench roughly. “Classic.” Tucker growled and walked further into the room. I began to play Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata while he paced around the comfortable looking room that was lined with book shelves.

“Tuck! Oh look here! You’ve got a friend.” A tall guy looked at me with intense curiosity in his golden brown eyes as I continued to play. The guy’s light brown hair hung over his eyes and he shook his head to get a better look.

“Not a friend. Bait.” Tucker corrected.

“Nice.” The guy ventured further into the room with an evil smile. I watched him sniff the air. “Not very nice on the nose though.”

“What’s your name, love?” The guy traced his hand along my shoulders while I continued to play out of fear. My heart beat increased when any of them touched me. “Don’t be scared.” he purred into my ear. “I just want to hear your name.”

I opened my mouth to speak “Do not speak to him!” Tucker commanded. I let my mouth snap shut.

“Her name is Bailey.” Clara’s voice chimed in, I was now focused on the keys. I didn’t want to think anymore about what I was going to be used as bait for? Obviously not another vampires since I had a horrible scent apparently.

“Clara, you look ravishing today.” the guy was instantly from my side to Clara’s.

“Save it, Ian.” she shrugged his arm off her shoulder. Ian pouted and followed behind Clara as she approached me. “Come on, now. I have to get you ready.” Clara pulled me up from the bench.

“Let her finish.” Tucker said calmly while flipping through the pages of a book.

“No time.” Clara insisted.

“Let her finish.” Tucker said through gritted teeth.

Clara sigh dramatically and shifted all of her weight onto her right foot. “Seriously?” she asked giving Tucker an amazed glare.

“Yes.” Tucker didn’t look away from the new book he was flipping through.

“Ian!” Clara barked. Ian jumped away from a globe in the corner and focused his attention to the female. “Bring Bailey to my room when she’s done with the song.”

“Anything for you, beautiful.” Ian bowed before Clara. Clara gave him a warning glance before exiting the room.

“I wish you wouldn’t shamelessly fall at my sister’s feet when I’m in the room.” Tucker threw a large book onto the coffee table that was positioned between two couches.

“Maybe if you brought me snacks home more often it wouldn’t happen as frequently.” I listened to Ian say to Tucker, my back was to the both of them and it made me nervous as finished.

I turned to the two and waited for them to finish. “Tonight.” Tucker smiled slyly at Ian. “I will bring you something home.”

“Very good.” Ian said with a smile and grasped my hand in his and led me to Clara’s room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, so I went to the dentist today.
I found that I have a dead nerve and an infection near my jaw.
So I'm Viciodin for pain right now.
It makes me feel tad crazy.
So sorry if this chapter is a little off.

Comment and Suscribe! Please!