Vicious Romantic

Six

“Ready!” Clara announced walking into the kitchen wearing less clothes than I was. I never thought it was possible. She had herself squeezed into a tiny black dress. It just covered her ass and was completely backless. Her multi-colored hair cascaded down her back like a waterfall of colors.

“Wait, Tuck. I changed my mind I want” Ian stopped short when he entered the room again. “Clara, dollface! Where have you been keep this little number?” Ian eyed Clara shamelessly with a smirk curled on his lips.

“Don’t touch.” Clara barked at Ian when he slyly attempted to touch her. Sure, Ian is a pervert. When you look past that he’s incredibly gorgeous...though nothing compared to Tucker.

“Get me a blonde. I don’t want a redhead anymore. Blonde.” Ian told Tucker pouting from Clara’s rejection.

“Yeah. Can we go now, please?” Tucker asked with more annoyance in his voice than normal.

“Yes.” Clara stated and strode ahead of everyone and into a door the led us to a garage. Five expensive and vicious looking cars sat shining under the lights.

“Let’s take your’s!” Clara skipped excitedly to a sleek black car.

“No.” Tucker answered firmly.

“Aww! Why not, Tuck? We’ve only taken it out once!” she tried to reason. I don’t see how it would be effective in anyway. Tucker does not seem to be the type to easily change his mind.

“And that one hit it got hit by some drunken asshole. Remember that?” Tucker snarled.

“Don’t be such a baby! It’s just a car!”

“It’s my car!” Tucker roared.

“Shut the hell up. We’ll take mine.” Liam said shaking his head at his siblings pointless dispute. Liam always is the mature one out of the three.

“Fine.” Clara huffed storming over to a silver car that didn’t look nearly as fast or impressive as Tucker’s black monstrosity. “Shotgun!” she screamed loudly with a victorious grin.

“No fucking way am I sitting next to that.” Tucker nodded his head in my direction. I huffed in annoyance. I am so sick of being called it like I’m an object.

“Wouldn’t have that problem if you drove tonight, huh Tuck?” Clara laughed happily and pushed her seat down so Tucker and I can crawl into the back. “And stop being a dick, Bailey isn’t an object.”

“She wastes enough space.” Tucker muttered. What a bitch! I have always hated Tucker but after he said that I despised him. Ignoring his rude comment, I did my best to keep my shirt covering the most skin possible while I climbed into the tiny back seat of the car.

Tonight was going to be as fun as a barrel of monkeys, which isn’t very fun if you’re wondering.

We arrived at a busy parking lot people almost ran to get out of Liam’s path, he drove almost more recklessly than Tucker did. We all stepped out of the car and I finally got a look at these people filling the parking lot. All beautiful and dressed much like Clara and myself, except for the males who were dressed more like Liam in jeans and nice shirts. Tucker seemed to stick out like a sore thumb, his black jeans weren’t skin tight but they were pretty tight and his plain white t-shirt drew attention to just how pale his skin really is. I stuck out more than Tucker. I wasn’t beautiful like all the others.

“Who is she?” A blonde asked Tucker while sending me a nasty look as I followed the three vampire’s toward the source of pulsating music.

“Who?” he asked wrapping an arm around the girl.

“Her.” the blonde pointed her claw like finger nail at me. I just stared in a amazement, how could she possible function with finger nails that long?

“I don’t know. Brittney or something. She’s Clara’s friend.” he responded lazily. “What’s your name again?” he asked with a smirk. The blonde’s jaw dropped and she looked embarrassed beyond belief.

“You don’t remember me?” he gasped, she looked horrified. It was funnier than it should have been.

“Not really.” Tucker responded not seeming bothered in the least that he couldn’t remember this girl’s name. The girl stomped a heeled foot and stormed off in another direction.

Clara grabbed my wrist and pulled me a head of a long line of people waiting to get in. The bouncer at the door looked at us skeptically, more me than Clara. Clara smiled and batted her eyelashes flirtatiously at eh bouncer. He nodded and ushered us instead causing an uproar from the people in line.

I was ready to leave as soon as I got there. People were dancing close to each other, drinking, laughing loudly, smoking, and gambling. What kind of place did they take me to?

“Come on!” Clara yelled over the music. “I want you to meet someone!” she kept a firm grip around my wrist as she pulled me through the crowd of people dancing. “William!” Clara smiled at a guy dressed similar to Tucker, of course he was attractive. Everyone in the damn place is attractive.

“Clara! How are you, love? Who might this gorgeous thing be?” William asked letting his grey eyes roam over my body.

“This is Bailey. She’s staying with us for a while.”

“Hello Bailey.” William smiled pleasantly at me holding his hand out toward me. I wondered if he was human or a vampire. The lights and smoke in the club didn’t give me an accurate image of him.

“Hello.” I said giving him my hand to shake, instead of shaking hands he kissed my hand. I slid my hand out of his and dropped my arm at my side. The feel of his icy lips stuck to my hand pleasantly. Definitely a vampire.
♠ ♠ ♠
If a few of you comment, you can count on another chapter tonight.
Yes, I'm bribing you. Is it working?
=D