Status: Jinx is unable to update the chapters, for he has no computer at the moment. Sorry for the delay. We will be able to update unknown.

Tainted: The Beginning

The Talk, A Message to the Harbinger of Death

Leon looked at the man he despised most with anger. "Like I would talk with trash like you," Leon said getting ready to charge at Von. "Then you will listen." Von said as these two shadows appeared under Leon and began to wrap around his legs. Leon couldn't move. "What is this? How are you doing this!" Leon shouted trying to break free. "I came here to show you my new found gifts, and to destroy yours." Von said while laughing. Matt burst out of his house with Elliott behind him. In his hands, Matt had that same RPG he had used on the helicopter that now lay in rubble in his yard. "I've never really used an RPG on one single person, but I guess we gotta try new things sometimes," Matt said looking into the scope of the RPG with Von in his sight.

Matt shot the rocket at Von, but an aura of dark shadow not only blocked the rocket but also aimed it away from Von. "That didn't help, now did it?" Von said as he chuckled out loud. He then dashed at Leon, grasped him by the neck, choking him a little, and throwing him at Elliott, knocking them both down to the ground. Matt watched in amazement of what has been happening. Leon and Elliott got up from the ground. They left crunched dirt in the ground when they landed. Leon charged at Von, but Von dodged Leon as he punched and hit him in the back with his elbow, causing him to fall flat to the ground. Elliott was sick of this and began running towards Von. "Ha!" Von laughed "What can you do? You're just gonna-" He stopped himself from talking, for he saw Elliott's eyes were glowing bright white. Nothing but white. Elliott punched Von in the face with a glowing fist, but that didn't move Von from his spot. Von began to get angry and blocked Elliott's second punch and pushed him, throwing him into Matt's house. Von laughed at Elliott again, giving Leon some time to punch him, but Von got a hold of his fist and kicked Leon off his feet. Leon then tried to trip Von with his legs, but Von jumped and landed on Leon. Von started kicking Leon in the face from there. Elliott got off the ground and started to run back to Von. "Come and get me!" Von shouted and pointed his arm towards Elliott. Suddenly a dark material of shadow wrapped around his arm and shot at Elliott, grabbing him and holding him in mid-air. Matt got sick of watching and ran inside for a weapon. Leon got off the ground and tried to tackle Von, but he just pushed Leon off him.

Elliott, still in the shadowy arm, started to glow all over his body. He was gaining adrenaline from his anger. The light shining off of Elliott burned through the shadowy arm and dropped Elliott. After Elliott stopped glowing, all though his skin was still glowing slightly enough to see the detail on Elliott. Von stopped and looked. "Time to go!" Elliott said and raised his hand towards Von as Elliott formed a ball of pure white energy, white steam that shot out at Von, causing him to fall backwards on the ground. Von laid there, then he looked at Elliott and Leon in anger, saying "I'll get you." then vanished through the ground. Matt ran out of his house, holding up an assault rifle, but then lowered it, as he saw no Von in sight. "Where'd he go?" Matt asked. Elliott stood there silent, looking at where Von just was a minute ago. "We're deadly," he said faintly, looking at his glowing hands. He then looked at Leon. Leon didn't look too good. As if he wasn't himself. "Leon, we are not to use our powers in public," Elliott said in a serious tone. "We can't afford the attention." Leon slowly looked up at Elliott and smiled with an evil grin. "Fuck your rules." Leon's eyes began to turn black and his appearance began to get darker and darker but as if Leon was fighting himself he instantly turned back into his old self. "Sorry Elliott I don't know what came over me." Elliott walked over to Leon who was on the ground trying to stand, Elliott held out his hand and smiled "don't worry about it, Lets just get out of here before SUN swarms this place." Leon took Elliott's hand and helped himself up while laughing. "Somehow I don't think hes with SUN anymore."

* * *

"You going out to see that girl again?" Elliott said as Leon put on his black coat and began walking towards his apartment door. "Ive been with her for 3 months now I think I have the right to see her" Leon said in a disturbed tone. Leon opened the dark wood door in front of him and walked into the pale hallway of apartment district 8. The walls had a sickening washed down flower petal decoration, You could tell it was old because of the tears and watermarks from the roof leaks. "Hey Elliott" Matt said sitting on the love seat across the room "Have you noticed that Leon has gotten a lot more pissed off lately? He seems to be really ticked, The other day I asked him if he wanted pizza and guess what he did?" Elliott looked over towards Matt who had his two feet up on the coffee table that sat in the middle of the lounge. "Yeah, I have noticed that, What did he do?" Elliott asked. Matt removed his feet from the table and stood up as if to act out what had happened. "He flipped the damn pizza in my face and told me I was a glutton!" Elliott began to worry, "Its been 4 months since the Von incident and Leon just seems to get worse and worse, And on top of all this he keeps heading out at strange hours and never tells us anything about that girl." Matt sat back down in the chair and relaxed. "Well all we can do is try to talk to him but you know how that works. How have you been feeling? If I had those fancy powers of yours id be blasting pot and cans left and right." Elliott shrugged and turned on the TV.

Leon walked outside the apartment complex and saw Amy standing there waiting for him, She was wearing a red coat with her hair tied up in a red ribbon, She had blond hair and it was very curly with highlights, she seemingly stuck out from everything around her in her entirely red outfit, her pants coat and ribbon all matched perfectly. "You look amazing" Leon said smiling. "Oh and I got you something" Leon held out both hands to show he had nothing in his hands, Then moved his right hand behind his back, A shadow slid down his back moving across the street and seemingly sucked a flower bouquet into the ground only to appear in Leon's hands. Leon moved his hand into view with the flower bouquet into view and handed it to Amy. " Their beautiful!" Amy shouted and smelled the roses and other flowers. " Well you know me, I try to get you the best." Amy held the flowers out a little examining them when a Jogger bumped into them and smashed them on accident walking on. Leon turned to the Jogger who was moving away and began to completely change, His eyes were turning black and his face pumped with anger, Suddenly a Kiss from Amy set everything back to normal. "Calm down silly head, Their just flowers, Its you that I'm interested in," Amy said in a cheerful tone. Leon looked back and took her hands " Then come with me," Leon said as he pulled her with him as he ran up the complex. They went till they reached the roof where they could see all the stars. "Leon, Its so beautiful out here" Amy said looking into the sky. Leon's mind raced, he was about to tell Amy about his powers, he was about to break his promise to Elliott. "Amy I have something to tell you.. I.." Leon looked down and saw a small girl in the middle of the street walking slowly across, And a bus on the same road heading towards the girl at an extremely fast pace. Leon looked at Amy with a serious outlook. "One second." Leon jumped backwards falling down between the two buildings, He held out his arm which began to take shadow form and cut through the building to his left, This slowed his falling and helped him land safely on the ground below him. Leon knelt on the ground and moved his right arm which had taken shadow form into the ground below, The shadow moved across the ground quickly to the girl, It began to swarm around her like a protective barrier, In seconds the girl appeared next to Leon," Your safe n-" Leon was cut off, The Bus that was heading for the girl had touched Leons shadow, The bus began to flip in the air as if pushed by the earth itself, It spun out of control and crashed into a nearby building and exploded, Leon raced into the street as a crowd of people began to form. Leon looked at the bus and thought to himself "This isn't what I wanted.. I never meant to do this.. Why is it whenever I help I kill.." Leon ran off as Amy stood upon the roof looking on in Amazement and Terror, She didn't have any idea of what had just happened, Or what was going to.

Elliott was still on the couch watching TV until a loud crash interrupted his tuning. "Huh?" he said as he got up quickly and ran out of the apartment building. He saw destruction on the the as-fault and a crashed city bus in a building on the opposite side of Elliott. He then saw Leon running away from the site. "Leon!" he shouted. Leon turned backwards and faded through the wall and vanished. Elliott ran back into the apartment room and saw Matt cooking. "What happened?" Matt said. Elliott looked and saw Leon sitting in the love seat, "Nothing," as his voice faded in depression and anguish. Elliott looked at him and said, "You did this, didn't you?" Leon stood up, flipping the table with his arm saying, "I didn't mean to!" The force of Leon's hand was so powerful, the table was cut in half as if it was melted through. Elliott said, "I told you not to use your powers." Leon sat back down and began to change again. "Yes," he said a little maniacal, "but I enjoyed it." Elliott sighed and shook his head. "You never listened to me," Leon stood up once more and said, "I don't need to listen to you." and walked out with his coat following behind him. He walked out of the door. As soon as he shut it behind him, he heard his voice. "Very interesting, Leon," he said. Leon looked in front of him and saw Von holding Amy hostage. "I'm not entirely finished with you yet." He threw her to the ground, making her roll to Leon's feet. "Now let's continue where we left off" Matt ran outside with an RPG aimed at Von, "Yeah? Well how bout we start here." Leon grabbed the RPG and broke it in half with his hand. " Matt, this time I'm doing this alone, Watch over Amy, She needs medical attention." Leon began to walk towards Von. "No more distractions." He said standing face to face with the leader of SUN.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3 complete, Looking forward to writing chapter 4, Hit me up with any questions or comments, I we like feedback Jinx & Beau.