Status: Jinx is unable to update the chapters, for he has no computer at the moment. Sorry for the delay. We will be able to update unknown.

Tainted: The Beginning

Loss of Control

Von chuckled and smiled at Leon as he stood not 5 feet from him. Elliott bashed through the door and stood next to Matt, " I thought I heard a woman scream, Whats happened!? " Elliott looked around and saw Von peering over him and took a step back. " Von..". Leon's eyes began to grow completely black as he stared at Von. " Oh those are pretty," Von said as he stepped back. Leon dashed forward ready to kill and punched Von in the chest, Von slid back and smiled " That was a freebie, Now I wont hold back " Von appeared instantly in front of Leon and punched him in the face, Leon was thrown back by the force of the punch and tumbled on the dirt towards Elliott's feet. Elliott knelt down to help Leon but Leon pushed him away. "I told Matt I'm doing this alone, That means you too". Leon stood up and began to run back towards Von, Von's arm was glowing in a mixture of white and black smoke, A orb of the two colors was sent flying at Leon sending him straight into a building wall. Police sirens were heard coming in his direction the police would be there any moment. Elliott rushed over to Leon as he sat in the rubble of the building he had been thrown into. "Just let me help we can take him together," Elliott said. Leon dashed forward once again this time pushing Elliott out of the way, His entire arm was now completely mixed with shadow, As he was about to punch Von who was standing waiting for Leons next move he Disappeared into the ground and re-appeared behind Von to hit his spine. Von was sent to his knees but quickly regained his position, turned and kicked Leon in the chest, Leon had sensed this coming so he quickly brought up a wall of black shadow to absorb the attack. Elliott sat and watched wanting to but in and help but couldn't understand how Leon knew so much about these powers, Was he using them often? Was he practicing? He was like a different person to him now he began to question if Leon was even himself anymore. The shadow around Von began to wrap around his arm's and legs restricting his movement, Leon walked up to him and began to hit Von repeatedly again and again. Von struggled to move but finally managed to break free and grab Leon by the neck. "I could break your neck like fucking twig if I wanted to." Leon looked at Amy's body he could see she wasn't breathing, his whole body began to grow darker and darker, His expression changed to deep hatred, Von choked Leon to the point where blood was coming out of Leon's mouth. "You Lose" Leon said in a grumble kicking Von in the chest so hard that he flew back and landed on top of Elliott who proceeded to start attacking Von. Leon appeared behind Elliott and threw him into a wall of one of the nearby buildings, He moved his face next to Elliott's and stared at him for a brief second, " You pull shit like that again and ill make sure you don't live past 30." Leon turned to Von who had taken this brief second of a chance to make 5 balls of spirit and shadow and began to throw them at Elliott and Leon, Leon quickly disappeared leaving Elliott on the wall who quickly jumped out of the way. The orbs left an acid hole in the building wall, The street was beginning to look like hell had broken lose. Leon appeared on the ground on his hands and knees, he was out of energy, he had used to much of his power and had almost none left. "Just let me help you" Elliott said walking over to Leon who still knelt there. Leon pushed Elliott aside and held out his hand facing Von, He looked over at Amy who lay there lifeless and began to lose control of himself, In front of him he could see something materializing, a long black sword began to manifest in front of him, It was almost like a katana, The bottom of the blade was a sleek red and the top was silver, The hilt of the sword was black and very slim. Leon grabbed the sword as it fully formed itself and stood up. "This feels to good" Leon appeared next to Von nearly cutting his head off with the sword, the street lamp behind Von was sliced in half and fell to the ground, Von jumped back and thought to himself. " I need to rethink my strategies, I'll have to retreat again but I wont make the same mistake again" Von turned and vanished into thin air.

Elliott stared at Leon in awe as he stood their out of energy, looking sadly at the body of the love of his life. Gone forever. Police sirens grew closer to them. People were looking at Leon like some kind of monster. Three cop cars swerved around the corner in a line onto the street where Leon and Von fought and stopped at Leon. They got out of the cars and pointed their guns at Leon in a tense pose, aiming at him over their car doors. "Get on your hands and knees!" one of them shouted. Leon didn't move. Stood there with his blank eyes on her body still. "Get on the ground!" Leon's eyes turn pure black and he ran so swiftly to the ordering cop that when he grabbed him by the neck and threw him into the other cop car, it dented the car and got pushed back into the other cop, crushing him under his own car. The third cop started shooting at Leon, but the shadow caught the bullets and sunk into the darkness. Leon pointed his open hand at the third cop and shot a ball of shadow at the cop, sending him into the building next to him. Everything was silent. "Leon," Elliott said. "We need to keep control of our powers. You're not acting like yourself." Leon walked slowly to Amy's body and knelt at her corpse. Looking down at her, he picked up her red hair ribbon and started calmly wrap it around his sword. "Leon?" Elliott said, trying to get an answer, but none. Finally done wrapping it around his sword, had sunk into the ground with shadow disappearing around him. Elliott looked depressed as well, and just walked towards the apartment not sure what to do. The police and medics arrived at the area and began to take many injured people to the hospital including the two cops Leon had killed.

"I need to train" Elliott said as he walked through the apartment doors to see Matt listening to a handheld radio that he had created. "Yah your going to need to because apparently Sun is now taking orders from Von and hes having the entire branch search for You and Leon" Matt said looking up at Elliott who was covered in dust from the fight. "Leon isnt himself anymore.. and that girl.. Amy was it? Shes dead..." Elliott said drifting off. Matt stood up facing Elliott and threw the radio down onto the couch beside him. "I know where we can train you, The abandoned parking garage down a few blocks from here, Lots of things we could set up there and do, Nobody will question the noise either because they are doing construction near by" Matt said smiling at his idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Still in progress.

Jinx & Beau.