Status: Finished.

Your One and Only.

Secret.

My heart was racing. I knew that voice I had heard it before. And if I knew them then they probably knew who I was. I stood up quickly except they stood up quickly as well. I took a deep breath and began running hoping they wouldn't be able to get to me.

"HEY!" I heard them shouting.

"Come one, you can do it." I told myself as I pushed my legs faster than I had ever done before.

"STOP!" They shouted.

I looked back to see who it was but I didn't see anybody, then out of nowhere somebody came out from the trees causing me to trip on my own two feet and to stumble onto the floor. Then I felt someone take a hold of my hands putting them together and holding me so I wouldn't try to run away again.

"Please, I just want to go." I begged.

"I just want to ask you some questions."

"Let go of me!" I snapped as I kicked him in the leg, but nothing happened.

"I will not hold back." I told him, but he probably had no idea that I was referring to using my power against him.

I started pulling his hands away from each other, just as I got free he wrapped his arms around me crushing my ribs. He was very strong, stronger than any other vampire I had met. I struggled in his arms as I tried to get free once more but I could tell this was going to be very difficult. I looked around trying to spot a rock, but there was nothing here except for dead leaves.

"Fine." I grumbled feeling defeated.

"If I let go of you are you going to run away?"

I hesitated to answer but I sighed and shook my head.

"No, I'll stay put."

"Good." He said as he freed me from his grip.

I thought about running for it, but that would probably be a very bad idea and it would just piss him off. I took a deep breath and turned around. I frowned as I saw Emmett standing there.

"Aubrey?" He asked surprised.

"Emmett." I replied with no emotion, actually I was pretty angry they he had discovered me.

There was an awkward silence, then only thing I could hear was my breathing and a small mouse that was walking around the trees.

"Wow, how di- Did you know about us?" Emmett asked after a couple of minutes.

"Yes." I decided to tell him.

"When did you figure it out?" He asked

"Since the very first second Bella walked into the classroom."

"But how, I mean was it the eyes?"

I sighed and I decided to just tell him everything, well not entirely everything.

"I can sense when somebody has a special ability, and well all the other that I've encountered were vampires so I knew that she was, and then I met the rest of you and it was like this huge vibration of magic. Rosalie and you don't have an ability right?"

Emmett shook his head, but he looked pretty confused and amazed.

"And are you-"

"I'm like Nessie." I interrupted him now that I was breaking away from my shy shell since he knew what I was.

"I didn't see this coming." He said still pretty surprised.

I looked at Emmett and realized that he could tell everybody about me and it could possibly ruin everything.

"Emmett you need to promise me something." I said suddenly feeling panicky.

"What?" He asked curiously.

"You can't tell anybody at all, not yet at least."

"Why not?"

"Because you can't. I'm begging you please don't"

Emmett looked at me curiously and then shook his head.

"I can try." He said sincerely.

"What do you mean try?"

"Well you know what Edward can do, since you sensed him or whatever."

"I don't know the special ability I can only sense them."

"Edward can read minds, he hears people's thoughts. But Bella told me that he couldn't hear yours for some reason."

"That's because I have control over mind, I have some kind of protection so other vampires can't use their ability against me."

"And you're super strong, I mean by the way you pulled my hands away."

"I did that with my mind, I can move things and people but I hadn't tried it on a person before so it was kind weak."

Emmett laughed for some odd reason.

"What can the rest do? Can they also read minds?"

"Bella can shield her mind, kind of like you. Alice has predictions of the future depending on what decisions one makes, Jasper can manipulate someone's emotions, and Nessie can show you a thought or memory by just the simple touch of her skin."

"That's fascinating!"

"I'm sorry." Emmett spoke.

"What?"

"Edward is going to know what I know, I can try and tell him to keep it a secret."

I sighed a bit frustrated for the fact that Edward was going to know, I wished there was something I could do to block Emmett's mind at least just a bit so Edward wouldn't find out.

"WAIT!" I exclaimed

"What?" Emmett asked a bit startled.

"I think I have an idea. I'm going to try and control your mind."

"What?" Emmett shouted looking scared.

"Not like that, I mean control your mind in order to block certain thoughts."

"Is that possible?"

"I don't know yet."

I closed my eyes and tried to break into Emmett's head, try to move a piece of me into him but it was like running into a brick wall. I grunted angrily that my idea didn't work.

"Tell Edward not to tell, and if he has any questions to talk to me first."

"Wait, if you're like Nessie then who's your father?"

I looked at Emmett with hurt eyes and looked away.

"That's none of your business." I snapped and ran away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about this chapter being pretty lame.
I couldn't work around the lameness.