Status: Finished.

Your One and Only.

Chat.

Aubrey.

I stared at the cloudy sky just outside my bedroom window. The clouds were gray and looked heavy; it was going to rain. I stretched and climbed out of bed and walked to my closet, I opened it and searched for something good for a rainy weather. I grabbed a black hat and placed it over my golden curls. I grabbed my backpack and walked out to the kitchen.

"Hey hun." Frank greeted me and handed me a plate with eggs and bacon.

"Thanks, but I'm not hungry." I told him and placed the plate on the counter.

"Are you sure?" He asked a bit concerned

"Yeah, I'm just not hungry, that's all."

"You didn't come back for dinner yesterday, were you out hunting?"

"Yeah, I suppose that's why I'm not hungry." I lied.

The only reason I didn't feel like eating was because I was nervous and it was making sick to my stomach. Just the thought of Edward knowing made my head spin and my heart race as if I was caught in a jewelry robbery.

"I'll be ready in ten minutes and then I'll drive you to school."

"Take as long as you need." I told him and sat on the couch.

"Okay, there's something wrong with you. Now tell me." Frank demanded.

"Ugh, it's nothing. I'll tell you later."

"I want to now, know."

I took a deep breath and turned to face Frank who was reading the newspaper and taking a sip of what I assume was coffee.

"One of the Cullen's caught me hunting and he knows about me, and that I know about them."

Frank put down the newspaper and stared at me wide eyed, like he couldn't believe what his ears were hearing. I sighed and turned around as I sign that I didn't want to continue talking about this subject.

"So does all of them know now?" He asked, obviously not getting the clue.

"I don't know, I just have to wait and see at school."

"It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if they knew, you know." Frank said as if it was nothing at all.

"Yes it would!" I shouted as I turned back around.

"And why is that?"

"Because, it is, I mean then that would mean Edward knows and then Carlisle and then it would just ruin everything!" I shouted not really making any sense.

Frank sighed and stood up from the kitchen table and walked towards me.

"It would be for the best, I bet they will accept you like family."

"What if they don't?"

"Don't worry, because I know they will, it's just a matter of time for them to get used to you, and the last I heard you have all the time in the world."

I smiled slightly as I stood up and walked around the couch to give Frank a hug.

"Thanks dad."

"Don't mention it sweetie."

The car ride to school was quieter than usual, maybe because I didn't feel like talking from how nervous I had become since the morning. Any minute now I would see Edward and I really didn't want to.

"Bye dad, I'll see you at home." I spoke and got out the car.

I took a deep breath and closed the door to the car and then made my way to the entrance of the school.

"Aubrey!" Some shouted my name.

I turned around and met face to face with Emmett Cullen.

"What happened?" I whispered.

"Edward knows, but he promised he wasn't going to tell anybody and..." He trailed off as his wandered off to another place.

"What is it?"

"He told me he knew you from befo-"

"He told you about us!?" I shrieked softly.

"Well yea-"

"About everything? Our relationship, how I thought he was dead and turns out he's not and ho-" I stopped myself, Emmett had no idea about this and I had just blabbed on to him.

"Now I know." He smirked.

I buried my face into my hands and grumbled in annoyance.

"Don't worry I wont tell anyone." He said trying to be helpful.

"Edward is going to know that I told you."

"Speaking of Edward, he wants to talk to you."

I removed my hands from my face and stared at Emmett with fear written all over me.

"He's not going to hurt you." Emmett quickly spoke shocked from the expression on my face.

"I c-can't. I can't talk to him." I told him as my hand started to shake.

Emmett looked at me not really sure of what to do, he was not expecting this reaction at all. I was probably giving him the wrong ideas of Edward.

"But... You've talked to him before."

"That was when he didn't know that I remembered him, when we were still pretending to not know each other! And now he knows what I am! God, I knew I should have told him before."

"I say you should talk to him and just get it over with."

I took deep breaths and exhaled as I tried to relax, I looked around trying to look for Edward.

"Where is he?" I asked Emmett.

"He's waiting by the tress next to the parking lot."

"Did he send you to get me?" I asked curiously.

"Yes he did, he was nervous as well. I'll see you around." Emmett spoke and quickly walked away.

I looked at his figure disappear in between students. I turned back around and caught Alice and Bella staring at me. I stared at them for a few seconds then turned around quickly feeling a bit intimidated by them. Just breath, you're going to be just fine, nothing is going to happen, it will be like old time. I told myself but I didn't believe it. I walked shyly to where Emmett had told me Edward was at.

"Aubrey." I heard him whisper.

I looked around trying to find him, and then I felt his hand on mine as he pulled me deeper into the trees. My heart was pounding like a drum I knew he was probably able to hear it.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked demanding for an answer.

I looked at him. I missed his green eyes more than anything.

"I was afraid to tell you." I whispered as I looked at the ground.

"It wasn't like I was going to kill you or something." He said.

"I was afraid that if you knew, you were going to leave me, but you did anyways." I told him as I chocked on a sob.

I looked at him, he was showing no emotion. He didn't care at all he just didn't want anybody else to know about us.

"I have to go." I told him and began to walk away.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is actually pretty sad.
I almost cried when I was writing.

Sorry, I didn't have internet for some time, I totally forgot to pay for the bill haha. But good thing I have it back [:
Thanks again.