Status: Finished.

Your One and Only.

Threat.

Two weeks had passed since the kiss incident and I didn't understand why Edward was trying to pretend like that never happened. But it was also strange how he was always trying to protect me. Like he didn't want to see me upset or hurt, it made me think he only cared about me because of what happened in the past.

"Edward just stop." I whined as Edward pretended that he was going to dump chemicals on me.

"Make me stop." He grinned stupidly, he knew what I could do but I had told him that I wasn't going to show him, ever since then he's being trying to make me use them.

I rolled my eyes and pushed my chair back and stood up and walked to were Rosalie and Emmett were sitting.

"Can I change you seats Emmett? Edward is being a little kid again." I told him as I pouted.

I looked at Rosalie who looked annoyed and irritated.

"Sure thing Aubrey." Emmett replied with a smile and stood up.

"Thank you!" I told him and hugged him and then sat down next to Rosalie, I could already feel her rage rising, she probably hated me.

"Do you hate me?" I asked Rosalie casually.

She narrowed her eyes at me and then smiled showing her perfect straight teeth.

"If you try anything with Edward and Emmett I will kill you, do you understand?" She spoke in a low dangerous tone sending chills up my spine.

"What makes you thi-"

"Emmett is mine, and Edward belong to Bella so don't try anything." She interrupted me, my eyes locked on her furious eyes and I just nodded.

"Good, now lets get to work."

I nodded and picked up the glass cylinder and placed it in the middle of the table then Rosalie picked up her chemical and I picked mine up and we mixed them together making the liquid turn a light pink.

I placed my cylinder back down and look towards were Edward and Emmett were sitting, Edward was looking at our table with an angry face, then I noticed that he wasn't looking at me but at Rosalie. I turned back around and saw Rosalie writing something down in a piece of paper.

"You never answered my question." I told Rosalie as if I was stating a fact.

She looked from the piece of paper up to me. She smiled and shook her head.

"I don't hate you yet." She simply stated and looked back down.

My heart was racing I was sure if Rosalie ever did hate me she would do everything in her power to tear me apart.

"Okay class please start to clean everything up." Mister Rich spoke when there was only five minutes left of class.

I quickly picked up the cylinders.

"I'll wash them." I told Rosalie and walked to the back of the room were the sinks were at.

"Don't worry I'm going to talk to her."

I looked at Edward and raised and eyebrow at him.

"Don't please don't, she's going to kill me if you do."

Edward chuckled and shook his head.

"She's not going to do anything, she just talks but she's not going to hurt you, she's trying to scare you off because she thinks you like Emmett."

"What? Emmett is like best guy friend ever, like a brother." I said with a small laugh.

"Yeah but she gets jealous, because Emmett isn't afraid to talk to you in front of her, and she feels like you're taking him away from her."

I turned around and saw Rosalie and Emmett talking, she was probably threatening him as well.

"Don't talk to her, if you say that she's not going to hurt me, then there's nothing to be worried about." I shrugged and rinsed off the cylinders then placed them on the rack for them to dry and get ready to be used in the next class, Edward did the same.

"He's confused." He blurted out as he took hold of my wrist to make me stop walking.

I turned to face him and gave him a questioning look, he let go of my wrist and exhaled.

"Emmett, he's confused." He whispered so only I could hear him.

"Confused about what?" I asked Edward, he wasn't making any sense.

"Confused about liking you."

I laughed at the absurd comments but then my laugh caught on my throat as I realized Edward wasn't kidding around.

"He-He can't like me, I mean he can like me but just as a friend."

Edward gaze stayed on me, his face was unchanging. I didn't know what to say or how to react to something like this.

"You're right he probably just isn't thinking straight, I mean with Rosalie always telling him things and stuff." Edward blabbed on.

"Shut up." I told Edward and placed my finger on his lips. He stopped talking and I removed my finger.

"Don't ever tell me something like that again."

"Or what? You'll hit me with your mind?" He teased with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and walked back to my seat, Edward quickly sat next to me.

"Why can't you just show me?"

"Because I don't want to. And if I did, I would want something in return."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, I haven't thought about that yet." I laughed a bit and put on my backpack.

The bell rang and I stood up and made my way out of the classroom with Edward right at my side.

"Why did you show Renesmee and not me?" He asked as we walked down the hall.

"She's my best friend and you aren't" I replied with a small shrug.

"So what, now I'm just a friend?"

"Yes Edward, you're just a friend, that's what you wanted." I reminded him.

"But I've known you longer!" He whined.

I shook my head and tried not to laugh. This was the Edward I remembered, goofy at times but serious when he needed to be.

"I'll see you at lunch." I told him and walked in my class, I walked to my seat and saw Nessie looking at me with curious eyes.

"Is Edward your escort?"

"Rosalie is trying to kill me, and Edward is such a kid he thought i needed protection."

Nessie laughed a bit and we both sat down waiting for the class to start.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who doesn't like furious Rosalie?
hehehe.