Status: Finished.

Your One and Only.

Wasn't Supposed To.

"What are we doing tonight my friends?" Emmett asked as he sat between Nessie and me making me ground and move a bit closer to Jasper who immediately scooted away. He could smell my blood.

"You're not as thin as you look, you know." Nessie told him as she rolled her eyes.

I giggled a bit and took a bite from my turkey sandwich, this time I had made sure to pack something to eat.

"You haven't answered my question yet, what are we doing tonight?"

"We as in me and Nessie are going to go down to Port Angeles after school." I told Emmett as if I was stating the obvious.

"Yeah only girls invited." Nessie added as she drank her juice.

"Aw, but I want to go." Emmett pouted as he batted his eyelashes.

Nessie and I busted out laughing. "Sorry you can't" I told him.

"Fine you guys are mean." He said and stood up walking away. I shook my head and continued eating.

"That was entertaining." I heard someone speak.

I looked up and saw Bella smiling at us. I smiled back at her and nodded.

"Emmett can be such a little kid." I joked.

"Tell me about it." Nessie chuckled a bit making me laugh.

"I heard you guys are going to Port Angeles."

"Yeah you wanna come?" I asked her feeling a bit strange, I knew she was with Edward but that was no reason to act any different.

"Yeah I need to go buy a dress, Edward is taking me somewhere and wants me to go buy something." Bella said rolling her eyes.

I saw Nessie give Bella a look but I didn't think it was anything, I mean family always did that kid of things.

"We're going to leave right after school." I informed her.

"How are you getting there anyway?" Bella questioned curiously.

"Edward is letting us borrow the car." Nessie replied.

Bella looked at Edward who was walking towards the lunch table with a tray of food, though I knew perfectly well that he wasn't about to eat anything. He saw me looking and smiled I smiled back and looked away feeling a bit self conscious as Bella looked at me.

- - -

"How about this one?" Bella asked Nessie and I as she spun.

"Too slutty." Both Nessie and I said at the same time.

Bella groaned and walked back to the dressing room.

"You're not going to buy anything?" I asked Nessie who was staring at the ceiling.

"Nah, I have too much clothes, plus is no fun shopping with Bella." She said making a face.

"I feel that way when I shop with Lisa, but she's my mom and not my sister." I laughed a bit.

"Bella feels like a mother to me." She said sighing.

"Well she is your big sister, and well sisters and grandparents are like a second set of parents you know."

"Yeah I get that feeling a lot." Nessie chuckled.

"I mean Carlisle isn't father, but you already knew that."

I nodded, I still hadn't asked Nessie who her parents were but I would be a total hypocrite if I did.

"Sometimes I wish he really was though, parents can be a pain in the ass." She laughed a bit.

"You know your parents?" I asked her in a low voice.

She nodded and sighed.

"I mean imagine having Edw-" She stopped talking as she realized what she was going to say.

I stared at her feeling a sting in my eyes.

"Edward?" I asked her hoping the answer would be no.

Nessie sat straight and cleared her throat looking a bit worried.

"He's going to kill me." She mumbled.

"He told you not to me didn't he?" I questioned her.

Nessie took in a deep breath and looked at me, her expression told me everything.

"Yeah, and now I'm going to be in so much trouble."

I couldn't believe him! Why had he hidden this from me! A daughter?! A daughter!?

"Don't worry I'll talk to him, I have my ways." I told her trying to smile but my smile fell into a frown.

"What's wrong?" Nessie asked looking a bit worried.

I shook my head. "Nothing." I told her and stood up from the small couch in the store.

"I know there's something wrong, I can read it in your face." She murmured as she stood up.

I grabbed my tote bag and headed out the store, I didn't know why id hurt me so much that Edward had a daughter, maybe it was the fact that he had everything I ever wished for, everything that was supposed to be mine.

"Aubrey where are you going!?" I heard Nessie call out after me.

"I have to go." I replied as I began walking faster.

Nessie caught up to me and took a hold of my hand. I stopped walking and looked at her showing her my tear stained face.

"I really have to go." I told her unable to control my emotions.

"Aubrey, why did it make you so upset?"

I stared at her, I didn't want to tell her the truth, I couldn't tell her.

"Because you have a father and I don't" I lied the best I could.

"Maybe you'll find him one day." Nessie told me trying to make me feel better.

"It's been too long, I just want to be alone right now Nessie, tell Bella that Frank came for me or something okay?"

Nessie nodded and dropped her hand from my arm. I gave her a sad smile and turned around to continue walking away.

I couldn't take the pain in my chest it was too much. I wish I had never met Edward that Carlisle wasn't my father. I wished I could just be normal like everybody else, but I knew that was never going to happen. I walked deeper into the trees and just began to run, nobody was watching me and I really needed to get my mind clear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long delay.
I'm having trouble typing since I have to wear a wrist brace.

Next one will be out soon. I promise.