Status: Finished.

Your One and Only.

It's Yours.

I sat on the edge of my bed as I tapped my finger on my thigh, my heart was racing and my mind was exhausted. I was exhausted.

"Aubrey." I heard Lisa speak as she knocked softly on my door.

I stood up taking a deep breathe and walked to the door. I gulped and opened the door.

"Edward is here." She told me and walked away, Edward stood there with a confused look.

"Come in." I told him with a small smile.

"Is everything okay?" He asked sounding a bit concerned but mostly curious.

"I know everything." I told him trying to stay calm.

"Everything about what?" Edward questioned.

"About Nessie being your daughter." I told him keeping my voice slow and steady.

"Oh." He spoke in a low voice.

"Why didn't you just tell me! It would have been so much easier than having to find out like I did, you know how it felt?"

Edward stayed silent.

"It felt horrible knowing you have the family you ever wanted and that I was nothing more but your past, I'm nothing special to you because you have so much more now."

"Aubrey-" He sighed walking towards me. I shook my head and smiled sadly at him. There was no reason why he should feel bad or sorry.

"Can you answer something for me please?" I asked him.

"Anything." He spoke in a low voice.

"Who's her mom?"

It took Edward a couple of seconds before he answered. "Bella."

"She's alive." I said to no one in particular.

"Oh Aubrey I wis-"

"Don't" I cut of quickly and hid my pain.

"It's great that Nessie has both her parents I mean it's rare but at least she's love." I laughed a bit trying my best to not loose my control.

"Your parents loved you too." Edward said trying to make me feel better.

"Yeah right, I killed my mom and my dad just ran off." I shrugged

We stayed silent for a couple of moments I took in a deep breath and then exhaled.

"I have something for you, well for Nessie I suppose."

I walked to the box and took out the ring.

"Here." I told Edward as I extended my hand to him.

"What is it?" He asked as he opened his hand. I let the ring drop.

"It belongs to her not me."

Edward looked at the ring and frowned.

"Aubrey this is your ring, I gave it to you."

"It's not mine it belonged to your grandma and it's only the right thing for it to belong to your family."

Edward took my hand and placed the ring on my finger and let my hand drop.

"It's yours and only yours Aubrey." He told me.

"Don't you understand that I don't want it!? I don't want anything that reminds me of you, of us. I've been smothered with memories and I don't want to be anymore."

"I have been too."

I looked at him, I could see the torture in his eyes, I knew he loved his family and he wouldn't do anything to loose that but he was still battling with me.

"It's crazy but the day I saw you at school I wanted nothing else but to hug you and kiss you, like if I was back in Chicago and then I realized that it wasn't my life anymore, and part of me hated that."

"It's crazy how our minds work, isn't" I let a small smile appeared.

Edward nodded and extended out his arms. I smiled back at him and gladly took his hug. I was intoxicated with his smell, his touch. I kissed his cheek and moved my lips to his. I closed my eyes and kissed him soon feeling Edward kissing me back.

I wrapped my hands around his neck as his wrapped around my waist and before we both knew it we separated from each other.

"Sorry." I mumbled as I stared at the ground.

"Don't be, things happen." He replied back.

"You know something?"

"What?"

"I know who my father is." I whispered to Edward.

"I thought you didn't know."

I stepped back and shrugged. "I lied."

"Who is he?"

I looked at the ground and then back at him.

"Carlisle Cullen, what a strange coincidence." I told Edward.

His expression was filled with shock and denial.

"How do you know?" Was all he managed to say.

"I've known for a long time about him, my grandma told me before she died and I tried looking for him but I never had luck and now here he is."

"Does he know?"

"No, I don't know how I could possibly tell him."

Edward stayed silent thinking about something. The he took my hand and pulled me out od my room.

"Wh-What are you doing?" I asked him.

"We are going to go talk to Carlisle."

"What? No!"

Edward continued to pull me, of course he was stronger but I could use my power against him. I sighed in defeat once he buckled me in the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
=D