Status: Finished.

Your One and Only.

The News.

I stared at the road ahead of us. It was really going to happen, I had been waiting for this moment for so long, to be able to actually talk to my father and tell him who I was.

"I can't do it." I whispered in the quiet darkness of Edward's car.

"Yes you can Aubrey, you're just nervous."

"I know I am!" I shrieked, I was beyond being nervous, I was terrified and scared out of my mind.

"What if he doesn't believe me? Or what if he doesn't want to know anything about me, or may-"

"Aubrey!" Edward hissed loudly causing me to stop talking.

I looked from my hands to Edward who was still looking ahead of the road.

"He's going to be shock but in a good way. Carlisle isn't the type of person to just ignore something, everything is going to turn out just fine."

I nodded and closed my eyes, Edward was right, there was no reason for me to be worrying about this at all, Carlisle's a respected and honorable man. I exhaled and reopened my eyes soon remembering something. I checked my pockets and realized I had left my cellphone in my room.

"What's wrong?" Edward asked as I groaned.

"Do you happen to have your phone with you?"

Edward looked around a bit. "Yeah right there." He finally spoke and pointed towards the cup holder.

I picked up his cell and dialed Frank's number hoping he had it with him.

"Hello?" I heard Frank, he sounded like he had one of the longest days in his life.

"It's Aubrey... dad." I spoke quietly.

"Is something wrong? Are you okay?" He asked suddenly sounding alert.

"I'm fine, don't worry." I told him quickly and gathered my thoughts.

"Are you at the hospital?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Is Doctor Cullen still there?"

"Yeah. Aubrey what is this about?"

"I'm heading over there right now. Frank I'm going to tell him." I whispered the last part.

"Oh." Frank replied sounding a bit upset.

"I'll see you in a bit." I hanged up and placed the cell back in the cup holder.

I looked at Edward who was looking at me with a sad smile, I returned it and looked away I could see the Hospital getting closer.

"Am I just going to go up to him and tell him or what?" I asked Edward as he parked.

"Let me talk to him first."

I nodded and got out being greeted by the chilly night wind. Edward was soon by my side, he gave me a small nod and we walked towards the entrance of the hospital, Frank and Carlisle were there expecting us.

"What is this all about?" Carlisle was the one who asked.

Edward cleared his throat and walked towards his dad and signaled him to follow him. I had no idea what Edward was planning on telling him. I sighed and looked at Frank who looked slightly upset and tired.

"This is it." He spoke in a low voice.

I nodded slowly and looked at the ground. I had always dreamed about the day when I was finally going to meet my dad but I until now I hadn't realized how much it was going to hurt to let Frank go.

"You're always going to be my number one dad." I told him as I walked closer to him.

"I remember when you gave me that bumper sticker."

I smiled sadly and gave him a hug before Edward and Carlisle came back.

"Edward told me there was something important you needed to tell me."

I nodded at Carlisle and then followed him as he began to walk down the hall, I looked at Edward who gave me an encouraging smile, I took a deep breath and continued walking. Carlisle opened a door that read Dr. Cullen we stepped in and he signaled me to sit down.

"This is going to be crazy." I began to talk my voice sounded rushed and nervous.

"Don't worry about that." Carlisle told me with a sincere smile.

"Did you ever knew a women named Amelia Clark she was from England."

Carlisle thought for a minute and then looked at me curiously.

"How did you kn-"

"So you did know her? She had red hair and freckles an-"

"Where did you get this information?" Carlisle interrupted me.

"She was my mom." I whispered and looked down at my hands that were resting on my lap.

The room went silent and I could feel the tension building up, I was starting to hate this.

"Mom?" Carlisle asked in a low voice.

I nodded and looked back up at him.

"She died giving birth to me and I didn't know my father until... My grandmother told me what he was."

Carlisle still remained silent, this really was something that was beyond him.

"I know I don't look a lot like her, I got her eye color but I look more like-"

"Me" He whispered as he looked at me intensely.

"Yeah like you." I spoke. He knew.

"When where you born?"

"In eighteen oh one. They were some hard times. My grandma always tried to shield me from all the bad people that were trying to kill me because they knew something was wrong with me and she had no option but to send me away and she told me everything and I never saw her again after that."

Carlisle rubbed his eyes like he still couldn't believe it but he wasn't about to deny anything.

"You were her weren't you? The one at the hospital in Chicago with Edward, that was you."

"Yeah it was me. I was in Chicago looking for you, instead I found Edward and everything changed after that, I stopped looking because I had found something else."

"Who knows about all of this?"

"My parents and Edward."

Carlisle nodded and stood from his chair, I did the same, he walked to me and took hold of both my hands.

"I'm sorry for everything, for leaving your mother, for leaving you, for taking Edward."

I shook my head quickly.

"It wasn't your fault at all, everything was just bad timing." I told him in a low voice.

"I want to be your father if you let me be."

My lips extended out into a smile and I hugged him.

"I would like that." I spoke into his chest as he hugged me back.

I stepped back from the hug and smiled at him.

"When do you want to tell the rest of your family?" He asked me then.

My smile fell and I gulped terrified about the idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was watching twilight and I just got the urge to update :tehe:
So here it is.